Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

MooseGump

Remarkable Onion
Local weeb finds out he doesn't like sports
SmartSelect_20210208-020241_Chrome.jpg

Still watches because le funny corporate slop and may believe in witches or something stupid
SmartSelect_20210208-020249_Chrome.jpg

snailslime

lolcow.org is dead
Remarkable Onion
Local weeb finds out he doesn't like sports
View attachment 3820

Still watches because le funny corporate slop and may believe in witches or something stupid
View attachment 3821
dom cruise gives me major '30 year old man who walks around the house in his underwear all the time' vibes
20210208_022407.jpg
20210208_022337.jpg

imagine being this insecure lol (long dong silver is also very milky, might make a post about him soon)
20210208_022354.jpg

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
dom cruise gives me major '30 year old man who walks around the house in his underwear all the time' vibes
View attachment 3826
View attachment 3825

imagine being this insecure lol (long dong silver is also very milky, might make a post about him soon)
View attachment 3830
Oh good, I look forward to more basic political takes.
The only really funny post he made was in Null's SIG thread were he was going "Fight the nigger, fight the jew" in response to SIG's ban.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
He has his Discord still, so that won't happen until something happens to MATI.

And Lolcow? I can't imagine their admin (IIRC they're already showing signs of wanting out) will bother maintaining the site in such a case. I guess the "women" on there can go back to 4cucks or wherever.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
1. Even if everyone who posted any slightly political stuff was banned, the site would still be a catty cannibal hellhole. Not to mention most of the people who screech about A&N are just angry over opposing political belief.
2. What would that change?
3. If you made the people who do 2 and 3 leave, you'd be left with 3 people on KF.
Some people use kf for social relationships and it's unhealthy. There exists weird people who talk to each other on profile pages. Look at Cosmos' for example. Shove these losers off the site or at least force them to use discord. You're overestimating the amount of users who engage in this gay behavior. If there is any gay drama it will occur off the site.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
It should have been shut down years ago. Now it's just rotting to death from lack of content, and eating itself.
Cocktent. Cocktent never changes.
Since the dawn of humankind, when our psychopathic ancestors first discovered the lulz potential of bullying the village idiot, cocktent has been created in the name of everything: from Buffalo Cube to justice to simple, alog rage.

In the year 2021, after millennia of weaponised comedy, the destructive nature of perma-online losers could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear Redditorism.

But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the internet. Instead, the alogcalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of internet history. For man had succeeded in destroying the internet- but cocktent, cocktent never changes.- Morgan Freeman.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions