Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 3666
?
Oh fuck, @Robert Sanvagene is right! Are we just a bunch of perpetually ass-blasted fags? Does this forum even have other threads besides this one?
Yes, we are. I enjoy this place for what it is, but it is mainly a place for banned and current members of KF to air their grievances about the forum and Josh.
The lolcow well must be running dry if they're obsessing this hard over OF.
That or we're living rent free.
The well is near bone dry, hence why A&N and Happenings is so popular. Outside of the Offtopic threads, next to nothing is going on with any of the lolcows currently. And I doubt that will change soon.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
Screenshot_20210207-101318_Brave.jpg

Apparently Dom has thought a lot about Michael Jackson diddling kids.

MooseGump

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 3761
Apparently Dom has thought about Michael Jackson diddling kids a lot.
There's a point where you really gotta stop and read what you're about to say and think, "Maybe this isn't the best idea" especially when at the end he just spouted what everyone knows/has said

That and maybe don't think about diddling kids all day, I don't fuckin know

Null

Ooperator.
Baby Onion
these people always come up with the most stupidly verbose paragraphs to try & make their autistic takes sound smart, lol
TBF, nigger-hating is a science. It warrants erudition, a comprehensive library of race realist studies in general and phrenological studies in particular and a traditionalist lifestyle exempt from all things alien and non-classical. To get the certified racist card, you should be ready to forsake your family and salary for 15 minutes of e-fame spamming "NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!" on twitterino whilst outsourcing links to this week's Jewish NWO cabal and screaming 'Fake News!' in your MAGA diaper. A graduating racist should have no WHITE-collared employment prospects, be an expat in some wholesomely white commune like Serbia and rage against the machine while failing at a trad-wife love-quest.

Last edited:

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
Ive said this over and over but Kiwifarms has hundreds of little gay DM groups of users sperging and gay oping or verbally sucking Joshs dick. Just seeing more KF users admitting to this shit just makes me laugh more.
Can confirm. I get pulled into many of these chains for some reason. I used to just leave reflexively but I’ll stick around these now and leak them instead. It’s one of many things ruining KF now: fags hiding in DM groups and then gay opping when they think it’s their time to unleash an autism strike.

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
dom cruise's hot takes are too hot for me to handle; ladies and gentlemen, i think i found the next aristotle.
View attachment 3726
View attachment 3724
View attachment 3721
View attachment 3720
View attachment 3723

yes dom, you are the total epitome of morality
View attachment 3728
View attachment 3727
View attachment 3718
View attachment 3719
View attachment 3722
View attachment 3725
A big reason why people write these retarded essays is that people will shower them with positive stickers even though most people don’t actually read them. Secret Asshole does this a lot. This applies to all of KF too. Autism gets rewarded well there.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Actually the ideal society works like this:
A small minority of indoctrinated people run death camps, this small minority starts genociding the different collectives of people starting with the easier preys and most historically hated ones (criminals, jews, disabled, gypsies, blacks, etc...) until eventually there's nobody left, then the minority that used to run the death camps compete in a Battle Royale style game until there's only one person left, then this person has a Hitler moment and commits suicide, then we all get to watch the ending credits roll and see the highest scores.

these people always come up with the most stupidly verbose paragraphs to try & make their autistic takes sound smart, lol
Hey neurotypical, don't compare us autists to Dom Cruise.

TBF, nigger-hating is a science. It warrants erudition, a comprehensive library of race realist studies in general and phrenological studies in particular and a traditionalist lifestyle exempt from all things alien and non-classical. To get the certified racist card, you should be ready to forsake your family and salary for 15 minutes of e-fame spamming "NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!" on twitterino whilst outsourcing links to this week's Jewish NWO cabal and screaming 'Fake News!' in your MAGA diaper. A graduating racist should have no WHITE-collared employment prospects, be an expat in some wholesomely white commune like Serbia and rage against the machine while failing at a trad-wife lov
That's so punk rock, sign me up

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Can confirm. I get pulled into many of these chains for some reason. I used to just leave reflexively but I’ll stick around these now and leak them instead. It’s one of many things ruining KF now: fags hiding in DM groups and then gay opping when they think it’s their time to unleash an autism strike.
Once again, it’s only criticized when the politispergs do it.
A big reason why people write these retarded essays is that people will shower them with positive stickers even though most people don’t actually read them. Secret Asshole does this a lot. This applies to all of KF too. Autism gets rewarded well there.
muh stickies
If it’s a political discussion, I’d say it’s warranted to have a longer post than usual.

RoseaPanthera

Remarkable Onion
Dom Cruise has had a gradual de-evolution since he came to the Kiwifarms.

He went from being a basic A&H Drumpf-supporting pleb to the kind of guy who goes "Hey maybe the nazis ARE right". This is a man who is obviously very easily influenced by the things he hears or the things he reads or hears and as such like most normies of his caliber, fears everything that comes his way. He's one of the saddest users on the site and it would be very hard to break him out of his current state of blackpills.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
dude she is 14, wtf??????
Yeah SIG, this ain't discord.

Dom Cruise has had a gradual de-evolution since he came to the Kiwifarms.

He went from being a basic A&H Drumpf-supporting pleb to the kind of guy who goes "Hey maybe the nazis ARE right". This is a man who is obviously very easily influenced by the things he hears or the things he reads or hears and as such like most normies of his caliber, fears everything that comes his way. He's one of the saddest users on the site and it would be very hard to break him out of his current state of blackpills.
A good brownpill can cure blackpill overdosing, beware, be careful because it's a hard pill to swallow.
1612722322095.png