Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

RoseaPanthera

Remarkable Onion
Also lol at him posting that in TSIC so he can have a hugbox, that subforum is even gayer than Supporters.
He even said so much himself.

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 9.16.28 AM.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Not sure why it was moved. I doubt it'll ever be approved where less people can see it. There wasn't much else to contribute in the OP and It was bound to get dozens of pages with people "dunking" on us for making a thread about Josh despite the fact threads on Josh (in the sense of a lolcow entry) are literally not allowed on Kiwi Farms since it would hurt his feelings too much.
jewsh coping 2.png

MooseGump

Remarkable Onion
It'll at least be funny to see how much they'll try to downplay Vex's threads when you know, the whole site is dedicated to archiving that exact same thing
1612797047774.png

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Not sure why it was moved. I doubt it'll ever be approved where less people can see it. There wasn't much else to contribute in the OP and It was bound to get dozens of pages with people "dunking" on us for making a thread about Josh when threads about Josh literally are not allowed on Kiwi Farms since it would hurt his feelings too much.View attachment 3860.
>people just have to ignore shit they don't like
>you can't make a thread about me because it would negatively impact my ability to run the site
Pick one.