• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
From "Biting the hand that feeds":
1607710229513.png

1607710205602.png

1607710196604.png

He also made a post in the thread to gravedance, but unfortunately @Bubbly Sink is a cowardly faggot and deleted the post by the time I went back to screenshot it. This is especially hilarious because he tried to act all buddy buddy on my profile multiple times. Can you guess what he did almost immediately after making an account on Onion Farms?
1607710604063.png
1607710623425.png

Imagine my fucking shock.

The Sauce Boss

Shit, motherfucker, NOT FUCKING fuck motherfucker-
Baby Onion
From "Biting the hand that feeds":
View attachment 566
View attachment 565
View attachment 564
He also made a post in the thread to gravedance, but unfortunately @Bubbly Sink is a cowardly faggot and deleted the post by the time I went back to screenshot it. This is especially hilarious because he tried to act all buddy buddy on my profile multiple times. Can you guess what he did almost immediately after making an account on Onion Farms?
View attachment 567
View attachment 568
Imagine my fucking shock.
@Bubbly Sink you know, I'm something of a gourmand, but there are things I haven't tried yet. Could you tell me how SIGSEGV's dick tastes?

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
1607998304598.png

You better fucking believe that I'll ban you stupid faggots if you dare to show your face here. Either you register under a username I won't recognize and behave like a civilized human being, or your head goes on the chopping block the second I see you on this forum.

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 702
You better fucking believe that I'll ban you stupid faggots if you dare to show your face here. Either you register under a username I won't recognize and behave like a civilized human being, or your head goes on the chopping block the second I see you on this forum.
Sig how could you possibly deny us of the context that makes this even more hilarious?
pm hugbox.png A hugbox to get away from Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Oh no guys, Triple H is gonna be a liberal in their presence, how dare he!

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Sig how could you possibly deny us of the context that makes this even more hilarious?
View attachment 703 A hugbox to get away from Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Sorry, I posted the first set of screencaps before the thread went up so it sort of slipped my mind. Hulkster, if you're reading this, I'm proud of you.

Deleted member 291

View attachment 703 A hugbox to get away from Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

How does HHH annoy the A&H regulars so much? I have not paid much attention to him and it seems really pathetic that people would come to a pro free speech site like KF and then try and ignore whoever disagrees with them.