General gossip about kiwifarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1611866927007.png

@Leg Pit Cream lol calm down

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
He made multiple bitchy replies because I didnt check every single page in a fast thread and I think posted 2 or 3 images late out of, I dunno, hundreds?
He should just report late posts instead of crying and making a big deal out of things
Oh I know what you're talking about. Did he tell you to kill yourself, too?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
I posted about this in the chat earlier.

>i need to know where i should post this. i saw someone clearly banevading and he was eventually banned. the curious thing is ALL pf his posts were deleted. i do not believe this is standard on kf. i managed to capture some of them, ones i noticed were instantly deleted because the thread itself was deleted, and i was going to check later for any profile posts and that's when i noticed all posts ar3 missing.

>I'll post the screencaps of the banned guy later. looks like all of his posts were deleted. he went at Josh and anominous a few times from what i remember. but where to post? should o just dm one of you?

the firsts posts (all the way to the right) target anominous. the main thread this guy was posting in (WAR) was deleted. it's possible this person made the thread himself. I just found it odd this person's entire post history was deleted. I only managed to save this stuff out of curiosity.
xxxtentacion.jpg

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
I posted about this in the chat earlier.

>i need to know where i should post this. i saw someone clearly banevading and he was eventually banned. the curious thing is ALL pf his posts were deleted. i do not believe this is standard on kf. i managed to capture some of them, ones i noticed were instantly deleted because the thread itself was deleted, and i was going to check later for any profile posts and that's when i noticed all posts ar3 missing.

>I'll post the screencaps of the banned guy later. looks like all of his posts were deleted. he went at Josh and anominous a few times from what i remember. but where to post? should o just dm one of you?

the firsts posts (all the way to the right) target anominous. the main thread this guy was posting in (WAR) was deleted. it's possible this person made the thread himself. I just found it odd this person's entire post history was deleted. I only managed to save this stuff out of curiosity.
View attachment 2975
That looks like one of nohull's socks. As for all of his posts getting deleted, that's what happens when you use the spam cleaner:
1611888982330.png

@punted die

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
sure, but i don't remember those measure being done even to boingo's socks.
By default, you can only use the spam cleaner on accounts with 30 or fewer posts, an age of no more than 30 days, AND a reaction score of 5 or less. Those thresholds can be modified (or disabled) in the admin panel, but I doubt Josh has changed them too much. Then again, I'm not really sure how long @Boingotango's socks tend to last, how many posts he makes with them, or what reaction score they make it to.

PESTPOOM

"such an infantile shitpump"
Baby Onion
He made multiple bitchy replies because I didnt check every single page in a fast thread and I think posted 2 or 3 images late out of, I dunno, hundreds?
He should just report late posts instead of crying and making a big deal out of things
I called you out on that literally one (1) time and it sent so much boiling hot shit into your panties you couldn't help but rage at me in PMs lol

Calm down, we can be friends here.

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
The jist is some retard thinks China is monocultural and monolingustic and doesn't understand that Fuzhounese and Cantonese are only considered dialects because the CCP says so when they are, in fact, mutually unintelligible. If they're dialects of each other then Russian and Italian are just dialects of the same language

Basically I'm a language sperg so people being this wrong about a basic linguistic fact makes me reeeeeeeeee

China is actually pretty diverse but the CCP is doing its best to change that. Whether that s good or bad is up to you.

Edit: Russian and Italian might be a bit too far removed, so how about Italian and French, then. There's similarities but they're not mutually intelligible and the differences between Sinitic languages are usually much, much greater.

Last edited: