General gossip about kiwifarms

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
fu1.pngfu2.png

PESTPOOM

"such an infantile shitpump"
Baby Onion
Only posting since @Life is ruff was asking. Here's the rundown on why High Prohet Of Truth is a prime of example of when it's appropriate to call someone a newfag and tell them to lurk more. This was basically a case of "baby's first forum experience"

WARNING: This post contains politisperging.
Context: AnOminous's pfp has ALWAYS been of john goodman in a variety of movie roles
1611770562075.png

1611770655184.png

1611770717522.png
1611770863305.png

1611770911680.png

1611770945203.png

1611770966814.png

1611771006623.png

Like 2 weeks later he begins preaching as if he didn't do the same thing...
1611771120256.png
There are also other instances of him taking bait from HHH in the spedsidential thread and then 30 minutes later telling other people "don't take the bait!" That ties into this next part.

1611771422538.png
I can't tell if he is concern trolling in that or what, but begging me to talk to him as if I need to open up and discuss some inner feelings with him is extremely cringe. He did this with a lot of people, so I'm told.

He also had a habit of clogging every page up with like 12 benign replies that had nothing of substance to them. He may as well have been @SIGSEGV 's "yeah" sock account.

Also also, he is the user that started up the now infamous hugbox PM chain (which yours truly leaked) so that they wouldn't be harrassed by HHH and crew in the spedsidential thread. Had this meme made made by someone about him which I think is funny regardless of your take on the situation

1611771560967.png

Deleted member 184

Only posting since @Life is ruff was asking. Here's the rundown on why High Prohet Of Truth is a prime of example of when it's appropriate to call someone a newfag and tell them to lurk more. This was basically a case of "baby's first forum experience"

Context: AnOminous's pfp has ALWAYS been of john goodman in a variety of movie roles
View attachment 2838
View attachment 2839
View attachment 2840
View attachment 2841
View attachment 2842
View attachment 2843
View attachment 2844
View attachment 2845
View attachment 2846
There are also other instances of him taking bait from HHH in the spedsidential thread and then 30 minutes later telling other people "don't take the bait!" That ties into this next part.

I can't tell if he is concern trolling in that or what, but begging me to talk to him as if I need to open up and discuss some inner feelings with him is extremely cringe. He did this with a lot of people, so I'm told.

He also had a habit of clogging every page up with like 12 benign replies that had nothing of substance to them. He may as well have been @SIGSEGV 's "yeah" sock account.

Also also, he is the user that started up the now infamous hugbox PM chain (which yours truly leaked) so that they wouldn't be harrassed by HHH and crew in the spedsidential thread. Had this meme made made by someone about him which I think is funny regardless of your take on the situation

View attachment 2848
Imagine bitching about thinking somebody gave you a negrate when autistic is a neutral rate.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion

View attachment 2838
View attachment 2839
View attachment 2840
View attachment 2841
View attachment 2842
View attachment 2843
View attachment 2844
View attachment 2845
View attachment 2846

View attachment 2848
Most of this is just a new user not knowing what he's doing.
Also I think him asking you to talk to him was him trying to get you to just have a one on one discussion over why you thought he was acting stupid.
Most of this stuff posted probably could have been prevented if there was something in place to ease members into the site culture, like my post in the Suggestions thread says.
Why did you leak those PM's? It looks like you were invited to them and interacted with most of the members there.

Last edited:

OnionizedFerret

Give me some onions!
Baby Onion

View attachment 2838
View attachment 2839
View attachment 2840
View attachment 2841
View attachment 2842
View attachment 2843
View attachment 2844
View attachment 2845
View attachment 2846

View attachment 2848
That dude pm'd me asking why i gave him some puzzle pieces, once. He even quit the site for a while because he couldn't figure out why everyone was shitting on him and negrating his posts. Funny, that he came back and caused such a shitstorm.

PESTPOOM

"such an infantile shitpump"
Baby Onion
Most of this is just a new user not knowing what he's doing.
Yes, but he acted arrogant in a lot of what he was saying and he earned his criticism.
Also I think him asking you to talk to him was him trying to get you to just have a one on one discussion over why you thought he was acting stupid.
That would have been fine, but he had already had multiple people explain this to him across his profile page and in the threads he was in. That, combined with his inability to follow the instructions on how to archive videos was really annoying. I was incredibly nice to him when he first asked, but that isn't shown here and I can't be bothered to go digging for it. You can see he even says "that was a big 180 from 'pm me if you have any questions.'" I did not treat him like an asshole from the get go. Like I said, he earned that treatment.
Most of this stuff posted probably could have been prevented if there was something in place to ease members into the site culture, like my post in the Suggestions thread says.
I have no problem with that and like the idea.
Why did you leak those PM's? It looks like you were invited to them and interacted with most of the members there.
There was a retard in the spedsidential thread that was gonna fall for the gift shop copypasta hook line and sinker, but he spoiled the fun and told him what I was doing. He ruined my fun, so I ruined his. Call it petty (it is), idc. I didn't care about the PM hugbox at all. I kept most of my posts on the actual thread and only replied to questions people asked me in the hugbox IIRC.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Yes, but he acted arrogant in a lot of what he was saying and he earned his criticism.

That would have been fine, but he had already had multiple people explain this to him across his profile page and in the threads he was in. That, combined with his inability to follow the instructions on how to archive videos was really annoying. I was incredibly nice to him when he first asked, but that isn't shown here and I can't be bothered to go digging for it. You can see he even says "that was a big 180 from 'pm me if you have any questions.'" I did not treat him like an asshole from the get go. Like I said, he earned that treatment.

I have no problem with that and like the idea.

There was a retard in the spedsidential thread that was gonna fall for the gift shop copypasta hook line and sinker, but he spoiled the fun and told him what I was doing. He ruined my fun, so I ruined his. Call it petty (it is), idc. I didn't care about the PM hugbox at all. I kept most of my posts on the actual thread and only replied to questions people asked me in the hugbox IIRC.
Unironically petty and gay.
You're not invited to me and @SIGSEGV's PM chain.