Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

polonium

Je suis un rock star
Hellovan Onion
Null gets incredibly booty-bothered any time he faces even a tiny bit of disagreement. Can you imagine having to work with him?

Something tells me he'd be out of work even if he had never heard of kiwi farms, or managed to change his name to Harry Gaylord Potter and fool everyone

MooseGump

Remarkable Onion
Makes me wonder why Josh waited weeks to ban them instead of doing it right after this exchange.
Mods probably kept complaining to him considering he had to mention mods cleaning up posts, that or he really had his jimmies rustled by this specific altercation

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1612190916955.png

1612190923199.png

I wonder how many people have made accounts on KF just to see this e-thot's nudes

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Just blatant lies, I was posting only on topic images and news. I didn't derail literally anything I was the main contributor. I also specifically went out of my way not to argue with people today because Randall being a faggot is predictable.
I also wasn't talking about jews at all besides 1 post where I was joking people should lay off. This ban is very clearly based on a long standing personal vendetta.
MoarLikeRandalFaggggg.jpg
Edit: fuck u sig ninja

PESTPOOM

"such an infantile shitpump"
Baby Onion
Just blatant lies, I was posting only on topic images and news. I didn't derail literally anything I was the main contributor. I also specifically went out of my way not to argue with people today because Randall being a faggot is predictable.
I also wasn't talking about jews at all besides 1 post where I was joking people should lay off. This ban is very clearly based on a long standing personal vendetta.
View attachment 3264
Edit: fuck u sig ninja
>The main contributor
555 come on now.PNG