Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Kike status: On blast
Screenshot_20210130-015527_Chrome.jpg

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Your kike posting was kind of overdone. There is only so many times you can tell anti-semitic jokes before it stops being funny and just becomes annoying.
Same problem a majority of A&H posters have.
I'll just not name any of the people involved in the thread's race. If it was all blacks or arabs I'd say similar things towards their race because who wouldn't?
But simply cause it's jews mentioning that fact how 80% of hedgefunds are run by 2% of the population it's an "unfunny joke". I actually agree, just in a different way.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
There is only so many times you can tell anti-semitic jokes before it stops being funny and just becomes annoying.
Not really, no.

I'm siding with @Leg Pit Cream on this one for a few reasons...
  1. It's A&N... basically the /pol/ of KF (and to an extent, Happenings also applies). It's to be expected. If you don't like the types of posts people make on there, either A. don't browse it, or B. hit the ignore button on whomever is "annoying" you and move on.
  2. The fact that people kvetch about jew jokes makes it even funnier. Nothing in regards to niggers, but as soon as you call (((them))) out, all of a sudden people get bent out of shape and take it personal.
  3. Majority of LPC's posts on the GameStonks thread have been either memes he found online made by other people with the same sentiment (or maybe he made them, idk... either way their bretty gewd), or screenshots of news articles and/or twitter posts that relate to the topic at hand. If you're getting offended by him using the word "kike", then grow a thicker skin.
Even if you've never set foot anywhere near /pol/, it's clearly obvious what's been going on because they keep doing it right in front of everyone's faces. There's a reason why the meme "/pol/ is always right" exists. Not everything is "anti-semitic" just for the hell of it, majority of that shit has actual facts and evidence that back it up. I didn't hear a peep in defense of BLM on KF when they were fucking shit up everywhere. This shouldn't be any different, because while it's not a "physical" destruction, it still has to do with finances and people's money, and take a wild guess on which groups of people control where that shit goes and who gets what.

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
Even if you've never set foot anywhere near /pol/, it's clearly obvious what's been going on because they keep doing it right in front of everyone's faces. There's a reason why the meme "/pol/ is always right" exists. Not everything is "anti-semitic" just for the hell of it, majority of that shit has actual facts and evidence that back it up. I didn't hear a peep in defense of BLM on KF when they were fucking shit up everywhere. This shouldn't be any different, because while it's not a "physical" destruction, it still has to do with finances and people's money, and take a wild guess on which groups of people control where that shit goes and who gets what.
ok /pol/tard

kiwifaggot

Not a funposter
Baby Onion
Not really, no.

I'm siding with @Leg Pit Cream on this one for a few reasons...
  1. It's A&N... basically the /pol/ of KF (and to an extent, Happenings also applies). It's to be expected. If you don't like the types of posts people make on there, either A. don't browse it, or B. hit the ignore button on whomever is "annoying" you and move on.
  2. The fact that people kvetch about jew jokes makes it even funnier. Nothing in regards to niggers, but as soon as you call (((them))) out, all of a sudden people get bent out of shape and take it personal.
  3. Majority of LPC's posts on the GameStonks thread have been either memes he found online made by other people with the same sentiment (or maybe he made them, idk... either way their bretty gewd), or screenshots of news articles and/or twitter posts that relate to the topic at hand. If you're getting offended by him using the word "kike", then grow a thicker skin.
I don't browse /pol/ and I very rarely go in Articles and News mainly because I feel like I'm in a perpetual cycle of the same 20 posts. It has nothing to do with being offended. I hate trannies, but there is only so many times you can laugh at a 41% post before you get bored are wish people would just talk about the actual article.
I'm admittedly a bit of a stick in the mud, but even if ((they)) are the target it doesn't change the fact that cycling through the same 10 jokes for 200 pages is tiring when you just want to find more information on a topic.
I didn't call you out on KF or anything @Leg Pit Cream because I mainly lurk, but I assume not everyone telling you to stop were jew-lovers.