naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Seethe.
71ea4e92030dc043de3dbdc61dc5b9ac462d436d.jpeg

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Perspicacity is fucking unhinged, he went onto a stream to basically act as a capo for E-celeb PPP by accusing a rival of being a pedophile(before getting kicked off in under 5 minutes for being a total sperg), then when I went to his profile to ask him to not butcher the very evidence I posted, he then came onto my profile to make false accusations about me being a pedophile :story:
Screenshot_2021-04-12 Arm Pit Cream.png

Timestamped stream:

dude appears on stream with PPP and "touches the poo" as hard as humanly possible, if it were any other lolcow then PPP he would have been banned by now. He'll get banned soon I imagine anyways if he keeps acting like this holy shit. I unironically believe he's only doing this so he can run to PPP and cry about censorship on the farms, I don't know what this discord tranny shit is though.

Perspicacity

Baby Onion
Perspicacity is fucking unhinged, he went onto a stream to basically act as a capo for E-celeb PPP by accusing a rival of being a pedophile(before getting kicked off in under 5 minutes for being a total sperg), then when I went to his profile to ask him to not butcher the very evidence I posted, he then came onto my profile to make false accusations about me being a pedophile :story:
View attachment 9097

Timestamped stream:

dude appears on stream with PPP and "touches the poo" as hard as humanly possible, if it were any other lolcow then PPP he would have been banned by now. He'll get banned soon I imagine anyways if he keeps acting like this holy shit. I unironically believe he's only doing this so he can run to PPP and cry about censorship on the farms, I don't know what this discord tranny shit is though.
I think this speaks for itself.

Speaks for itself.png

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Yea the cytube trannies are still mad, it all probably overlaps.

Also do you think he's mad at me? I can't tell.

View attachment 9101
yes you left a comment on my profile calling me a pedo, then sperged out on secret watcher / @Grey watcher ,then posted the screenshots here again attempting to call me a pedo which is hilarious and then sperged out on @Grey watcher again. i'm sorry your total faggotry has layers

also there is no cybtube trannies you fucking schizo stop listening to PPP as your God it's fucking with your brain.

Well we're here, why don't you tell me why you sound exactly like Flamenco? He has autism and you guys speak in the same tone.

Perspicacity

Baby Onion
yes you left a comment on my profile calling me a pedo, then sperged out on secret watcher / @Grey watcher ,then posted the screenshots here again attempting to call me a pedo which is hilarious and then sperged out on @Grey watcher again. i'm sorry your total faggotry has layers
I didn't think I'd need to explain to this to you. It was an obvious joke. I was just responding to amazing spergout you had that was deleted in which you were obsessed that a user was 16, and went on a 2 page rant in the Nick Fuentes thread. How or why you believe this, I have no idea nor do I care to know. Now I know you're part of the Gunt tranny squad but I don't want you to join the 44% over something so trivial.

OH boy.png

(Unfortunately this amazing spergout was jannied)

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
I didn't think I'd need to explain to this to you. It was an obvious joke. I was just responding to amazing spergout you had that was deleted in which you were obsessed that a user was 16, and went on a 2 page rant in the Nick Fuentes thread. How or why you believe this, I have no idea nor do I care to know. Now I know you're part of the Gunt tranny squad but I don't want you to join the 44% over something so trivial.

View attachment 9104
(Unfortunately this amazing spergout was jannied)
I replied two times you absolutely schizo and how do you know that user is 16? That age has never been alleged dude

Why are you talking to 16yos enough to know their age and shit?