Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
its literally 3 trannies on /cow/, stop enabling his retarded conspiracies

are you actually attempting to make the argument that 3 randos from /cow/ are the dozens of people (including myself)?

Stop enabling this retard please
No not you, i was talking about the troonstream Sam Losco and others they're huge into this irc clique.

Also fucking lel @ vex promoting his onion farms thread on /cow/
(https://alogs.theguntretort.com/cow/res/38244.html#39035)

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
No not you, i was talking about the troonstream Sam Losco and others they're huge into this irc clique.

Also fucking lel @ vex promoting his onion farms thread on /cow/
(https://alogs.theguntretort.com/cow/res/38244.html#39035)
I have my past issues with Sam but I would need evidence of this and everything put up against him has failed in this regard. Perspicacity is arguing like a dozen people are in that clique.

He was desperate yea

naught

Registered
I have my past issues with Sam but I would need evidence of this and everything put up against him has failed in this regard. Perspicacity is arguing like a dozen people are in that clique.

He was desperate yea
I'd have to go through the /cow/ cyclical archives but Sam Losco is big in those crowds his re-streams of gunty have been shilled since 8chan /cow/ if you take a look at the current catalog it's in a state of disrepair and the cows are running free, but people have been trying to spread false dox and bad info via irc and discord since people don't check the boards anymore, the coping and seething over PPP godwisnon and PPP cappos is palpable.

Also, I rember when @Bho Pingas came into Adezero discord they flocked to him and pushed an agenda immediately yet @Bho Pingas didn't bite (maybe accept for having Kenny Jones on but that's arguable.)

Vex where are You? Idk where to start with the link you left

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
I'd have to go through the /cow/ cyclical archives but Sam Losco is big in those crowds his re-streams of gunty have been shilled since 8chan /cow/ if you take a look at the current catalog it's in a state of disrepair and the cows are running free, but people have been trying to spread false dox and bad info via irc and discord since people don't check the boards anymore, the coping and seething over PPP godwisnon and PPP cappos is palpable.

Also, I rember when @Bho Pingas came into Adezero discord they flocked to him and pushed an agenda immediately yet @Bho Pingas didn't bite (maybe accept for having Kenny Jones on but that's arguable.)

Vex where are You? Idk where to start with the link you left
yea I'm aware but that doesn't change the fact that you can't just say he's gayoping the website or something, the fact ppp or godwinson has capos in the first place is a big problem dude. Do you not understand a large part of why ralph became such a big lolcow is the whole capo shit?

The ppp capos seem to be doing a lot more to gayop the website then Sam or anybody you imply in that group is

naught

Registered
yea I'm aware but that doesn't change the fact that you can't just say he's gayoping the website or something, the fact ppp or godwinson has capos in the first place is a big problem dude. Do you not understand a large part of why ralph became such a big lolcow is the whole capo shit?

The ppp capos seem to be doing a lot more to gayop the website then Sam or anybody you imply in that group is
I agree, PPP was meant to bring an apocalypse to /ibs/ not prolong it.
Trolls trolling trolls is fun yet confusing to try and document.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
I agree, PPP was meant to bring an apocalypse to /ibs/ not prolong it.
Trolls trolling trolls is fun yet confusing to try and document.
going to be candid here, that point has long since been passed and when PPP kicked out people like Barry Bleutnick who did all the work for him but were fair it was over. The only people remaining are enablers like @Perspicacity who would be ok if PPP raped kids.

the fact that PPP and Godwinson are arguing with fake accounts in their chat for hours now is somehow even more pathetic then Ralph or Warski

naught

Registered
going to be candid here, that point has long since been passed and when PPP kicked out people like Barry Bleutnick who did all the work for him but were fair it was over. The only people remaining are enablers like @Perspicacity who would be ok if PPP raped kids.

the fact that PPP and Godwinson are arguing with fake accounts in their chat for hours now is somehow even more pathetic then Ralph or Warski
Yeah, when godwinson "returned" and started to portray odysee as another newproject2 I lost interest thinking great him and PPP are going to start saying people are streaming cp on it exactly what they did with stream.me which was at least funny since gay pr0n we played, godwinson needs to deliver or disappear again same with PPP more khantent like with Hollywood God but that's :optimistic:

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, when godwinson "returned" and started to portray odysee as another newproject2 I lost interest thinking great him and PPP are going to start saying people are streaming cp on it exactly what they did with stream.me which was at least funny since gay pr0n we played, godwinson needs to deliver or disappear again same with PPP more khantent like with Hollywood God but that's :optimistic:
he said he was gonna delete his channel / internet presense on his last birthday and he cucked out because the attention is too much for him, Godwinson has been planning to be a documentary maker for years but always cucks.

naught

Registered
he said he was gonna delete his channel / internet presense on his last birthday and he cucked out because the attention is too much for him, Godwinson has been planning to be a documentary maker for years but always cucks.
Yeah, during the spider saga with Jahans Godwinson got spooked when he was doxed by vercengetorix as lord Adam Edge and dfed luckily Jahans did to so the panic over the lost content took precedent over Adam of the multiverse.

Here's the other Jahans documentary godwinson scrapped.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, during the spider saga with Jahans Godwinson got spooked when he was doxed by vercengetorix as lord Adam Edge and dfed luckily Jahans did to so the panic over the lost content took precedent over Adam of the multiverse.

Here's the other Jahans documentary godwinson scrapped.
I wouldn't be so quick to attribute his dox to vercengetorix is all i'll say

MooseGump

Remarkable Onion
Dyn stirs the pot in the Chauvin thread
1618407223439.png

But then ya boy HHH comes in full blast and ready to go
1618407260387.png

1618407304714.png

1618407345511.png

Wasn't Long here? I can't seem to ping him but you madsneedposter
1618407891372.png

1618407910093.png