Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
@Perspicacity sperged out in supporters the other day.
1.png2.png3.png4.png
dam bro. that means you have a chance with me tho.
You're not my type.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Is there ever any hope of the full Spiderman thread getting leaked someday? It seems like a fun evening of chuckles, but I guess with how long it is I shouldn't hold my breath.
I'm not autistic enough to archive the whole thing. Having a paywalled subforum is gay as shit, Null should make it public. Imagine how people would react if they saw how True & Honest Simps were hiding in a hugbox to talk shit about people. The shitstorm would be beautiful.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I'm not autistic enough to archive the whole thing. Having a paywalled subforum is gay as shit, Null should make it public. Imagine how people would react if they saw how True & Honest Simps were hiding in a hugbox to talk shit about people. The shitstorm would be beautiful.
Be a hero forever and do it.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
I'm going to sound like a faggot now, but he had fucking toddlers with his 4th or 5th partner, I didn't have the talent or inclination to go after the retard. Luckily APC had no such compunctions

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I'm going to sound like a faggot now, but he had fucking toddlers with his 4th or 5th partner, I didn't have the talent or inclination to go after the retard. Luckily APC had no such compunctions
That sounds like more of a reason to fuck with him.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
Let me guess another thread in supporters?

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion