Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I already told Bastard Samurai that the shit that was "leaked" is something I would have said openly on Kiwi Farms if I weren't banned, so I really do not give a shit about it being posted on the Farms. That being said, I really don't think @Leg Pit Cream is the one who shared it anyway. But most importantly:
I posted it here because I saw @Leg Pit Cream post something about it on @The Sauce Boss’s page and found the Discord thing on the PM thread. Looking back, it wasn’t worth posting about, especially since it’s not even funny.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Sorry for double posting for the second time on this thread, but @Spedestrian made this meme to criticize Satan in the PM thread for flipping out on both Maskull and @SIGSEGV for not acting like he's hot stuff for the PM thread.
SatanInternetProlapseTreatment.jpeg

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Why do people go out of their way to troll-shield people like this? It's embarrassing no matter which part of the political spectrum you are on.
View attachment 1184
Does that faggot seriously expect anyone to read those giant walls of trollshielding?
yes.
I am already confused by reading this post tbh.
You misunderstand, Satan stuck it to the A&Hs epic style, so he can do no wrong. @SIGSEGV was a dumb meanie who brought the FBI onto KF so nothing he says matters either. There’s nothing to misunderstand. What are you, some Trumptard?