General gossip about kiwifarms

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
zednoooo.png

dsp-stress.png

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
Most of that is just going "I think Biden will make America be in a terrible spot", which I think is a fair concern considering the mess American politics is currently. But that guy is going full "they're going to execute us and put us in camps" mode.
I've seen a handful of people who seem to think Biden is actually a Communist or is going to make concessions to actual Communists which is absurd. I don't really consider "the next four years are gonna suck" to be doomerposting, tbh but there's definitely a lot of that going on, too.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Bastard Samurai / Son of Nothing / Satan is also a faggot. He's wasting his time with a gay crusade against A&N instead of letting these people hang themselves with the rope that Null has given them. Seriously, you keep saying that these people are lolcows, then you're going to turn right around and make trolling plans? And not only that, he went and blew his load early like some retarded ween. There was literally no good reason for him to announce that he'd threatened to dox Pink Panther if he didn't leak the hugbox. He could have waited a couple of days and given the spergs time to say more stupid shit, but nope he just had to have his ego stroked NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.
This aged pretty nicely.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
This aged pretty nicely.
It'd be one thing if he acted like he was some big shot for leaking the PMs, and another to get mad about people going "I don't think this is a big deal"
But to go to another site to ask a user to insult another user for questioning him, while simultaneously insulting said user in a public chat for not worshipping you, whining in your thread about it, and then trying to get your thread lock to hide from the meanie words exactly like you said the people you were mocking of doing?
That is far more thread worthy then some right winger who wants his penis put in a cage.

It'd be one thing if he acted like he was some big shot for leaking the PMs, and another to get mad about people going "I don't think this is a big deal"
But to go to another site to ask a user to insult another user for questioning him, while simultaneously insulting said user in a public chat for not worshipping you, whining in your thread about it, and then trying to get your thread lock to hide from the meanie words exactly like you said the people you were mocking of doing?
That is far more thread worthy then some right winger who wants his penis put in a cage.
lol the thread just got locked; no reason given