conversation.png

?

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Since he's dragged it into both the PM thread and onto @The Sauce Boss's page here, @Leg Pit Cream is getting mad over whatever this is.
View attachment 1149
So somebody goes around lying about me and claiming I leak DMs so people stop talking to me? wow yea I shouldn't defend myself at all from those accusations. I'm really so cool with somebody trying to hurt my friendships out of petty revenge.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
So somebody goes around lying about me and claiming I leak DMs so people stop talking to me? wow yea I shouldn't defend myself at all from those accusations. I'm really so cool with somebody trying to hurt my friendships out of petty revenge.
This is more of a nothing situation then the leaks themselves. I doubt anyone would care if they thought you leaked those convos, since half of KF thinks Satan is based and le epic for making the thread to begin with. Don't drag Discord drama of all things onto the public forums here.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
This is more of a nothing situation then the leaks themselves. I doubt anyone would care if they thought you leaked those convos, since half of KF thinks Satan is based and le epic for making the thread to begin with. Don't drag Discord drama of all things onto the public forums here.
The only one who dragged that drama here was you, I can comment on whoever's profile I want and list facts.
That amount is probably far, far lower than you estimate, if it makes you feel better.
online friendships? lol, gaaaaaaaay
Yea during lockdown I should isolate myself into a frozen tube.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
The only one who dragged that drama here was you, I can comment on whoever's profile I want and list facts.
That amount is probably far, far lower than you estimate, if it makes you feel better.

Yea during lockdown I should isolate my self into a frozen tube.
It's just a flu bro, go out there and embrace corona-chan

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Since he's dragged it into both the PM thread and onto @The Sauce Boss's page here, @Leg Pit Cream is getting mad over TSB saying he was the one who leaked the PM's.
View attachment 1149
I already told Bastard Samurai that the shit that was "leaked" is something I would have said openly on Kiwi Farms if I weren't banned, so I really do not give a shit about it being posted on the Farms. That being said, I really don't think @Leg Pit Cream is the one who shared it anyway. But most importantly:
Keep your gay Discord drama out of here.