Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
It's perfect, you guys! We've recreated all the best parts of the Spiderman thread! I always believed in every one of you ❤️
perfect.png

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
What's the backstory behind the Spiderman stuff? I hear it's the title of a thread only open to the True and Honest Fans on KF.
It's a thread in supporters where cringy/stupid posts on KF are quoted for everyone to laugh at. The Spiderman part comes from people posting 60s Spiderman memes in the early days of the thread, a tradition which is revived when people remember to do so.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
It's a thread in supporters where cringy/stupid posts on KF are quoted for everyone to laugh at. The Spiderman part comes from people posting 60s Spiderman memes in the early days of the thread, a tradition which is revived when people remember to do so.
OK, thank you.

wtfeasymode

this game sucks
Remarkable Onion
1. Why must he keep coming back to a forum he knows hates him?
Someone probably guessed it in one of those threads but it's because he has a humiliation fetish. He also likes to talk like some shonen anime protagonist but comes off as more of a 12 year old trying to LARP as a gimmick account or he's just severely autistic

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 1112
Living rent free in this fag's head. My one and only sock was copypastacollector, and that got banned after it had served its purpose. There will not be another sock. I know better than to go back where I'm not wanted.
lol, that was nohull's sock.
Also, Satan is flipping out over something you said on Discord over on the PM Leak thread. For some reason my screenshot thing won't take the picture.

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 1112
Living rent free in this fag's head. My one and only sock was copypastacollector, and that got banned after it had served its purpose. There will not be another sock. I know better than to go back where I'm not wanted by Josh.
FTFY

Also, here's another trashfire in Happenings.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
lol, that was nohull's sock.
Also, Satan is flipping out over something you said on Discord over on the PM Leak thread. For some reason my screenshot thing won't take the picture.
I saw lol. He's mad because I think that, if his lips weren't so tight, he'd be halal worthy. Why else would he be A-logging A&N this hard all the damn time?