Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
Personally, I don't think A&N is really that big of a problem. So a news forum is not a site that primarily talks about lolcows. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that it was a bigger problem in 2019 due to the New Zealand shit where newfags came in droves to A&N and hacked it up. People whine now, but it was I'd say that problem was mostly solved. A&N got mods, threads became less cluttered with 1488'ers and moreso with right-wing normies, and most of the real spergtastic shit gets moved to Thunderdome.

The real problem with the site is that because of the 2019 shit as well as the hack, factions of the site have been created that are constantly going at it towards each other and Null isnt doing shit to bring people together. There are multiple cliques of people who go onto the Farms and now those cliques are starting to go at each other. It feels very separated. This isn't a problem that's uniquely political, but it's a problem with the community of the site. The whole thing about "users encouraging war" or "NULL FOSTERED AN ENVIRONMENT AND SIG'S POST AND BLAH BLAH" or whatever is a small little part of a molehill that gets made into a mountain and even then, very few if any do those. The site having T&H fags, A&N fags, Beauty Parlor fags, and chatfags constantly at each others' throats and then Null just sitting back and letting it happen is what really bothers me. He doesn't even try to reign them in or whatnot or take a position of leadership, he just lets it happen because as long as people are on his site, well, who cares.
So the TL;DR is that the site's biggest problem is that the community has gradually devolved into an autistic gang war and Null hasn't done shit to curtail it.

Sounds about right.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Personally, I don't think A&N is really that big of a problem. So a news forum is not a site that primarily talks about lolcows. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that it was a bigger problem in 2019 due to the New Zealand shit where newfags came in droves to A&N and hacked it up. People whine now, but it was I'd say that problem was mostly solved. A&N got mods, threads became less cluttered with 1488'ers and moreso with right-wing normies, and most of the real spergtastic shit gets moved to Thunderdome.

The real problem with the site is that because of the 2019 shit as well as the hack, factions of the site have been created that are constantly going at it towards each other and Null isnt doing shit to bring people together. There are multiple cliques of people who go onto the Farms and now those cliques are starting to go at each other. It feels very separated. This isn't a problem that's uniquely political, but it's a problem with the community of the site. The whole thing about "users encouraging war" or "NULL FOSTERED AN ENVIRONMENT AND SIG'S POST AND BLAH BLAH" or whatever is a small little part of a molehill that gets made into a mountain and even then, very few if any do those. The site having T&H fags, A&N fags, Beauty Parlor fags, and chatfags constantly at each others' throats and then Null just sitting back and letting it happen is what reallh bothers me. He doesn't even try to reign them or whatnot or take a position of leadership, he just lets it happen because as long as people are on his site, well, who cares.
I think part of the divide is that Null keeps making big deals about Trump and 230 and so anyone who even slightly supports Trump on there is seen as actively supporting the site getting shut down. Doesn't help that a lot of the surviving old users tend to be liberal and actively go into threads to start stuff with the A&H's and openly call for everyone who talks about politics to be banned. Or that a few loudmouthed A&H's have been turned into lolcows and made the entire place look like a joke.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
The real problem with the site is that because of the 2019 shit as well as the hack, factions of the site have been created that are constantly going at it towards each other and Null isnt doing shit to bring people together. There are multiple cliques of people who go onto the Farms and now those cliques are starting to go at each other. It feels very separated.
Yep. Null doesn't give a fuck, he straight up admitted as much in his 'Murtaugh' speech.

Null (back on KF) said:
The very people who helped make the site and define its culture are now gone and will never come back because what they left was not what they joined in the first place.

Much like how Imageboards have waned in favor of small Discord servers, the people on the original forum have left for their own carefully managed cliques. In part because the site isn’t fun to them anymore, in part because the site is too big to be a true community. It is now a true empire, consolidating hundreds of different groups together. All empires have one thing in common: they fall.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/im-getting-too-old-for-this-shit.71029/

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
I think part of the divide is that Null keeps making big deals about Trump and 230 and so anyone who even slightly supports Trump on there is seen as actively supporting the site getting shut down. Doesn't help that a lot of the surviving old users tend to be liberal and actively go into threads to start stuff with the A&H's and openly call for everyone who talks about politics to be banned. Or that a few loudmouthed A&H's have been turned into lolcows and made the entire place look like a joke.
Question: Aside from that Czar guy, has there been any other A&N frequenters that have been turned into lolcows? Or is it only just him?

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Yep. Null doesn't give a fuck, he straight up admitted as much in his 'Murtaugh' speech.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/im-getting-too-old-for-this-shit.71029/
Adding onto this, outside of the recent Ralph stuff, what's been going on with the biggest lolcows currently? Chris continuing to rot until Barb keels over, DSP doing what he's always done and making money that he wastes? The "Golden Age" of the lolcows is over.
And also, a ton of lolcows have gone either left or right wing since 2016, which makes the current site divide worse outside of the politicization of everything in recent years.
I can't really blame Null for just letting the forum tear itself apart since he's been running it for almost his entire 20's, just to end up alone, isolated and stuck on another continent all due to running a forum dedicated to stalking and laughing at crazy or dumb people online.

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
RiceIsReady could've been one if he wasn't banned.

Also dinoman, kinda counts.
Was dinoman a A&N frequenter? I barely interacted with him aside from inviting him to a PM.

Adding onto this, outside of the recent Ralph stuff, what's been going on with the biggest lolcows currently? Chris continuing to rot until Barb keels over, DSP doing what he's always done and making money that he wastes? The "Golden Age" of the lolcows is over.
IMO there's still a few good cow threads like Russell Greer and Kevin Gibes, and those threads are one of the few reasons why I haven't left the site yet.
I can't really blame Null for just letting the forum tear itself apart since he's been running it for almost his entire 20's, just to end up alone, isolated and stuck on another continent all due to running a forum dedicated to stalking and laughing at crazy or dumb people online.
I used to think that Null was a jackass, but now that I realize that this is a dude who essentially threw away his life and future just to run some fringe internet forum I now can't help but pity him.

Lumin

I watch you type
Baby Onion
lolmad.png

This is from KF chat earlier, lol. Maybe he'll actually do something, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. It's dumb any way you look at it, though.

The only real problem I've ever had with Articles and News is that it just makes it more difficult to notice newly created off topic threads, and that doesn't even have anything to do with the board, it's just the format/layout of the site.

Last edited:

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 1051
This is from KF chat earlier, lol. Maybe he'll actually do something, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. It's dumb any way you look at it, though.

The only problem I've ever had with Articles and News is that it makes it more difficult to notice newly created off topic threads, and that doesn't even have anything to do with the board, it's just the format of the site.
I don't understand why he would want to ban people who share his political views.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 1051

The only problem I've ever had with Articles and News is that it makes it more difficult to notice newly created off topic threads, and that doesn't even have anything to do with the board, it's just the format of the site.
If he goes through with this, there's going to be a ton of new members joining here or making Discords.
I just wonder how they'll all take it once Biden starts mentioning 230 like Trump does.

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
I find myself annoyed with A&N mostly because it's brought in a lot of people who don't "get" the site's culture. It'd be fine if they just stayed in A&N, and a lot of them do, but occasionally you'll get them shitting up other threads. I just don't read A&N and try to contain my political sperging to the TES thread.

But honestly it's not a big deal except for when retards start talking about committing violent acts and they're not just shitposting

Basically I just wanna grill for god's sake

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I find myself annoyed with A&N mostly because it's brought in a lot of people who don't "get" the site's culture. It'd be fine if they just stayed in A&N, and a lot of them do, but occasionally you'll get them shitting up other threads. I just don't read A&N and try to contain my political sperging to the TES thread.

But honestly it's not a big deal except for when retards start talking about committing violent acts and they're not just shitposting

Basically I just wanna grill for god's sake
To be fair, a lot of those guys do actively participate outside of the designated political threads and boards. It's just a few loudmouthed idiots making them look worse then they are. And there are plenty of left wing users on there that actively seek to mess with the right wing threads and start up dumb slapfights for no reason.

Last edited: