Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
He's in his 30s. He's not young. Young people now think he's old. Plus, he's never learnt how to be a grown up (everybody has to learn it), spending his entire existence online.

Yeah. But what about that "pussy"? Elaine is one of those bints. ANd she's scared of ACTUAL sex with an ACTUAL other person. The bints who fancy joshy, are the weirdos who always chose the secretly gay one in a boyband to obsess over. Those chicks don't have sex.
Maybe double posting, but that is my whole point. He could get pussy, but it would be BPD, but he doesn't even want that as some men would still be like 'would'.

Meowsolini

Discord's Best Mod
Registered
Well, that's the thing. We don't even know if he looks the way he did 10 years ago. He may be fat and bald and aged beyond his years for all any of us know.
I didn't realize his photos were that old, that potentially changes a lot.
Everyone knows I am in my 40s so what I will say is 32 isn't joever, particularly as a man. But he really needs to decide if this is how he wants to live the rest of his life or not at this point.
32 isn't old unless one has the perspective of a zoomer. I think the question is does he even get to make that choice at this point?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I think the question is does he even get to make that choice at this point?
A better question: What happens when the youngsters stop coming to the Commie Farms (because it's run by AN OLD PERSON, remember how the kwiffar like to chide "old people" (ie people using the internet before them) for daring to be online), and that money dries up.

These fuckers think that they are going to be the next Daddy Gym. People. Those days are gone. That was a different time. Hey, maybe with some of the left over slush fund... joshy can buy some land in Guyana?

Last edited:

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
I didn't realize his photos were that old, that potentially changes a lot.

32 isn't old unless one has the perspective of a zoomer. I think the question is does he even get to make that choice at this point?
I think he doesn't have any pictures of himself online since he left the US, so that would be quite a few years now. He even says himself that the pictures are no longer representative.

A better question: What happens when the youngsters stop coming to the Commie Farms (because it's run by AN OLD PERSON, remember how the kwiffar like to chide "old people" (ie people using the internet before them) for daring to be online), and that money dries up.
Eh, like I posted on the Farms, I almost exclusively am in contact with people +- 5 years my age and I am early 40s. The Farms, at least in Q&A and the AT is much older than most people think. I don't know about other subforums like WeebWars or whatever because I don't ever read them or interact with users from there.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Eh, like I posted on the Farms
And?
I almost exclusively am in contact with people +- 5 years my age and I am early 40s.
And?
I don't know about other subforums like WeebWars or whatever because I don't ever read them or interact with users from there.
SFW? You are not the broom. You are not the head of the site. You aren't the person that the naifs are going to form a parasocial relationship with. Students (by and far young people) are the market that make you rich. They have loans, and mostly haven't got a personality, so use an edad to get by. Young people largely ID with themselves (I pointed out the Age Shaming), they won't bother with a site run by an "Old Person" (and to teenagers 30 is nearly dead). NOW. If the broom has managed to develop an audience that will "grow with him", and have a decent income... then he can get an income from that.

This is purely from a marketing/grifting POV, btw.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
I maintain that I don't think he's an ugly guy, but I think the age factor is actually a huge part of it. His claim to fame is running a site that he has to know can't last for ever, but his name is toxic to the point he will never get hired for a normal job. No sane woman/man is going to want to be with someone with his reputation and possible long term stability (job, legal, otherwise) issues

Imagine ruining your life, just absolutely fucking yourself, all for a website you didn't even create that's obsessed with stalking an autistic guy.

If he didn't already have a medical diagnosis of "childish tantrums" this would definitely explain it.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I have a schitzo opinion on the gender of Lidl because the attacks on me are extremely feminine like as in some other bitch might attack me with these points or extremely male incel. So given those facts I am torn between two possibilities:

1) This is a Null sock.
2) This is whatever dumb bitch he is fucking or, more likely, wants to fuck.

Either possibility explains the extreme guntguarding going on of Lidl, which in the end is the question I really want answered. Why is he willing to blow up the site over this? He really is not understanding how much of his userbase hates the larp if it is what it is or understanding why this particular user is getting such special treatment or handholding that would not be extended to anyone else.

I think Null is bitter at how his life has turned out and blames the website for it. He blames right wingers for leading him down a self hating path. He can't make himself give up the site because he doesn't want Keffels to win, he seems genuinely disgusted by them and doesn't want them to declare victory by deleting the site. So he's forcing the destruction and tricking kwiffar into giving him money as revenge. He'll last until the bitter end so he can at least say "I did everything I could." Then he wants to abscond with the money and leave his users high and dry. Maybe he thinks he can start over as "one of the good ones" with a TERF benefactor.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Young people largely ID with themselves (I pointed out the Age Shaming), they won't bother with a site run by an "Old Person" (and to teenagers 30 is nearly dead). NOW. If the broom has managed to develop an audience that will "grow with him", and have a decent income... then he can get an income from that.
And both of us know, probably from experience, that the life cycle of any forum is about 10 years. There are some outliers like car enthusiast or gun forums. This may be why he has decided to fuck off back to Florida for the moment. He realizes this can't last forever and nor does he want it to. It is exhausting and makes getting a 'real job' sound even appealing. I mean again, if the Farms fell tomorrow, I have other things to do with my time, whatever.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
And both of know, probably from experience, that the life cycle of any forum is about 10 years. There are some outliers like car enthusiast or gun forums. This may be why he has decided to fuck off back to Florida for the moment. He realizes this can't last forever and nor does he want it to. It is exhausting and makes getting a 'real job' sound even appealing. I mean again, if the Farms fell tomorrow, I have other things to do with my time, whatever.
You're over 40 years old how are you not ashamed to be involved with Josh or his asylum? I tried understanding wtf is going on with you and gay man/disruptive trans Lidl and holy shit I would rather read about some 12 year old girls catfighting. You seem really earnest and crazy so fyi the banned incels here are going to start fucking with you soon if you stick around.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
You're over 40 years old
So are you
how are you not ashamed to be involved with Josh or his asylum?
Why aren't you? You post on ALL the Nazi(c) forums
I tried understanding wtf is going on with you and gay man/disruptive trans Lidl and holy shit I would rather read about some 12 year old girls catfighting
No you wouldn't. That's why you are posting here.
You seem really earnest and crazy so fyi the banned incels here are going to start fucking with you soon if you stick around.
Only if they are a nonce like you.

The "Catler Drama Summarized" thread got killed after 176 pages almost immediately after people started talking about banned users and dared to invoke Lidl's name. Probably a coincidence, but funny either way.
press-f-to-pay-respect.gif

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
invoke Lidl's name
Funny thing is, lidl did the whole "I'm going to flounce because people are being mean to me" thing (I don't think they managed to last the promised time, much like joshy), when there was push back against the sock.

Will ODD balloon shaped broom actually ban lidl? No biggy, lots of people have got banned, for no reason other than pointing out facts, lidl just types one handed about all weirdo sex shit they are "ever so concerned for the innocence of the children, yer honor!"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
When I read the screenshot, I am still not understanding Lidl's point on what I did wrong. I am a woman. I posted an unpopular but true fact. FS is a woman. I know this, I have voice chatted with her. She is a woman, get over it. Get banned anyway first from there and eventually from the whole site several times. I just honestly think it is hilarious. I knew I was asking for it when I mentioned Lidl Hate Thread being the reason for my and at least two others bans (which is all true).

This is why when I read some of the posts posted here by Lidl (I stopped reading the Man Hate Thread as soon as I was banned from that thread for 'being a man'), my absolute gut instinct is to say this is a man. A woman wouldn't write this shit like this, even the most man hating lesbo.

You gotta realize: this is what these woman-LARPing men do, not just on KF but all over the internet, literally on every platform they've infiltrated. They don't care that you're actual women, they just want to get all the women in one "honeypot" thread (a thread that sounds very appealing to them) where they can control them. They will create a thread "just for women" and then they will police it in order it to control the wider discourse. It happened on Reddit, it is apparently happening on KF right now. I am very convinced at this point that Didl is some kind of Laurelai Bailey-esque operation. If you don't know who that is, go and read his thread on KF, I posted there extensively when I was still on KF. Laurelai Bailey is a rapist troon and disgraced former Reddit moderator, who came back to Reddit under a new identify and alias, and made it all the way to becoming a mod of /r/rape. Yes, you read that right, the rapist was moderating a subreddit for rape victims, obviously to prevent of his victims from posting there about their own rapes. I see parallels here to what Didl is doing on KF with the man-hate thread.

You gotta realize you're a delusional gay man.
Lidl is Josh and the man-hate thread was made for lulz, to sweep up /pol/tards and to give the terfs something fun. Josh is obviously tired of dealing /pol/ and wants the site to become feminist centric, presumably because those dumb broads are some of his biggest whales (in size and monthly donations)