Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Beating Women

Registered
From the Anna Slatz thread on lolcow:

1711090214702.png

Anna used to post on KF using her real name (lol), then I'm pretty sure she was 3322 or one of the other terf accounts on there. A lot of her twitter content was/is lifted straight from KF.
yes, 3322 was a full TERF account iirc, I remember it because I had a theory it was Anna Slatz for a while.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
, then I'm pretty sure she was 3322 or one of the other terf accounts on there
??? 3322 was a Terf account? As someone whose posted on this thread as long as it's been around (when it was still the Cucked Duck).... I wouldn't say that 3322 was a terf account. Nothing jumps out (like with lidl) as "terf-like".

Care to fill me in on what I missed?

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
??? 3322 was a Terf account? As someone whose posted on this thread as long as it's been around (when it was still the Cucked Duck).... I wouldn't say that 3322 was a terf account. Nothing jumps out (like with lidl) as "terf-like".

Care to fill me in on what I missed?
Also, there is absolutely no way Lidl is Ana Slatz, Ana Slatz is a stupid bitch, but she's actually a woman.

Reason: I don't know who Ana Slatz is.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Also, there is absolutely no way Lidl is Ana Slatz, Ana Slatz is a stupid bitch, but she's actually a woman.

No fucking way is Anna Slatz Didl, and no fucking way is Null dating this woman:

I mean look at her. The way she looks and sounds is literally the opposite of anything Null claims he likes in a woman.
Also, if Slatz is truly a feminist, no fucking way would she ever be attracted to anyone as chauvinistic and as disgusting as Null.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
no fucking way would she ever be attracted to anyone as chauvinistic and as disgusting as Null.
Because you know them both SO well...
nfn...
joshyslatz.png
Slatz does follow joshy on that squitter. Which in this modernist era... is an engagement ring of sorts. Reminder: joshy admitted to jacking of to boys with guys... in their late teens... maybe the broom had to dip because a place in at "Pray the Ghey Away" Camp came up.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
No fucking way is Anna Slatz Didl, and no fucking way is Null dating this woman:

I mean look at her. The way she looks and sounds is literally the opposite of anything Null claims he likes in a woman.
Also, if Slatz is truly a feminist, no fucking way would she ever be attracted to anyone as chauvinistic and as disgusting as Null.
She tweets at him a lot tho

I don't think Slatzism is Lidl, we already found Lidl's twitter. But guess who Lidl follows and who follows Lidl back on twitter? Slatzism.

randoanon

Registered
I don't think Slatzism is Lidl, we already found Lidl's twitter. But guess who Lidl follows and who follows Lidl back on twitter? Slatzism.
Having multiple twitter accounts is standard for this kind of shit. Tons of celebrities have one for public consumption and then one for "friends and family." Having one to hide the fact she is a retarded forum troll wouldn't be out of the question, so I don't see this as disqualifying of the claim even if it hasn't been proven yet.