Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
lidl is pearl clutching over surrogacy...
View attachment 50895
Yikes. It's like something from a "containment" board.

For all the complaints KF has over AT being the containment board. Salon is also a containment board. It's why the KF simps hate AT so much. Many times radfems from Salon chose to go to AT and decided to argue politics with autists that spend all day researching politics. Though thats changing as more A&H people get banned leaving the redditor simps in charge.

In a year AT will start to resemble r/news

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
lidl is pearl clutching over surrogacy...
View attachment 50895
Yikes. It's like something from a "containment" board.
Pidl (and Josh) really love confirmation bias. Under their logic, foster care should never be a thing given the amount of sexual abuse children in these systems receive, largely from heterosexual men. Perhaps Lidl can go gigachad mode, go full TERF and call out straight white mens' pedophile urges.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Pidl (and Josh) really love confirmation bias. Under their logic, foster care should never be a thing given the amount of sexual abuse children in these systems receive, largely from heterosexual men. Perhaps Lidl can go gigachad mode, go full TERF and call out straight white mens' pedophile urges.

jesus. that article is harrowing

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
View attachment 50698
lidl is still seething at Blobz... DMZ, you say?
I've been banned three times now in a week, lol, he really fucking hates me. More than pedos or furries or zoophiles, lmao, which I am still not getting why Rozzy and Jethro have not caught bans for being absolutely disgusting degens proven in the outed ERP DMs but me and my frens did (frens insulted Lidl) and I didn't even have anything to do with the Lidl hate thread. I just read it but made it a point not to respond or react. Get fucking banned anyway.

When I read the screenshot, I am still not understanding Lidl's point on what I did wrong. I am a woman. I posted an unpopular but true fact. FS is a woman. I know this, I have voice chatted with her. She is a woman, get over it. Get banned anyway first from there and eventually from the whole site several times. I just honestly think it is hilarious. I knew I was asking for it when I mentioned Lidl Hate Thread being the reason for my and at least two others bans (which is all true).

Sort of off topic, but I don't know why BBL got banned but he seemed to have known it was coming because he made a thread in Q&A about what he should do if he gets banned like hours before he was. So he either asked for like like Sadaam did or he knew it was inevitably coming.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I've been banned three times now in a week, lol, he really fucking hates me. More than pedos or furries or zoophiles, lmao, which I am still not getting why Rozzy and Jethro have not caught bans for being absolutely disgusting degens proven in the outed ERP DMs but me and my frens did (frens insulted Lidl) and I didn't even have anything to do with the Lidl hate thread. I just read it but made it a point not to respond or react. Get fucking banned anyway.

When I read the screenshot, I am still not understanding Lidl's point on what I did wrong. I am a woman. I posted an unpopular but true fact. FS is a woman. I know this, I have voice chatted with her. She is a woman, get over it. Get banned anyway first from there and eventually from the whole site several times. I just honestly think it is hilarious. I knew I was asking for it when I mentioned Lidl Hate Thread being the reason for my and at least two others bans (which is all true).

Sort of off topic, but I don't know why BBL got banned but he seemed to have known it was coming because he made a thread in Q&A about what he should do if he gets banned like hours before he was. So he either asked for like like Sadaam did or he knew it was inevitably coming.
Since they are banned anyway what were your accounts over there? I have a feeling they are ban happy with socks because stop socking Gaylord keeps making them to sticker spam. He's trying to make it look like me because I exposed his gay ops. So now they're hitting new accounts that are not even him. I noticed going through the list of members they banned a lot of new users that didn't even spam stickers and glowie is jumping at shadows now.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Since they are banned anyway what were your accounts over there? I have a feeling they are ban happy with socks because stop socking Gaylord keeps making them to sticker spam. He's trying to make it look like me because I exposed his gay ops. So now they're hitting new accounts that are not even him. I noticed going through the list of members they banned a lot of new users that didn't even spam stickers and glowie is jumping at shadows now.
The most obvious one is Blobby's Murder Knife. I've been permabanned from that account now afaik. I don't really care because the internet is Big Gay, but I'll always wonder what it is about Lidl that makes Null insanely hate other women over. This is why when I read some of the posts posted here by Lidl (I stopped reading the Man Hate Thread as soon as I was banned from that thread for 'being a man'), my absolute gut instinct is to say this is a man. A woman wouldn't write this shit like this, even the most man hating lesbo.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
The most obvious one is Blobby's Murder Knife. I've been permabanned from that account now afaik. I don't really care because the internet is Big Gay, but I'll always wonder what it is about Lidl that makes Null insanely hate other women over. This is why when I read some of the posts posted here by Lidl (I stopped reading the Man Hate Thread as soon as I was banned from that thread for 'being a man'), my absolute gut instinct is to say this is a man. A woman wouldn't write this shit like this, even the most man hating lesbo.
The fact lidl is null and real women call out his inability to understand women. And the way everyone gets banned for pointing it out or tagging her like people do with null supports this. Lidl doesn't understand women because it's josh. He uses it to validate his shitty opinions.

Reason: The online equivalent of saying your black friend agrees if you don't actually have one.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
Screenshot_2024-03-27_13-03-02.png

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
The fact lidl is null and real women call out his inability to understand women. And the way everyone gets banned for pointing it out or tagging her like people do with null supports this. Lidl doesn't understand women because it's josh. He uses it to validate his shitty opinions.
I have a schitzo opinion on the gender of Lidl because the attacks on me are extremely feminine like as in some other bitch might attack me with these points or extremely male incel. So given those facts I am torn between two possibilities:

1) This is a Null sock.
2) This is whatever dumb bitch he is fucking or, more likely, wants to fuck.

Either possibility explains the extreme guntguarding going on of Lidl, which in the end is the question I really want answered. Why is he willing to blow up the site over this? He really is not understanding how much of his userbase hates the larp if it is what it is or understanding why this particular user is getting such special treatment or handholding that would not be extended to anyone else.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
But it is a destabilizing factor.
joshy has ODD. Tell him "Hey, fat arse! Look out for that rake!" He'll make a bee line to it. He is the destabilizing factor. He chose to go on the Kill Stream, he chose to turn the hugbox into paypiggie bank. He chose to keep the tards, the ones who really fuck up the site, around (and there are a few of those).

The evidence suggests that lidl is most likely joshy. It's got to be a janny, because of the pink triangle. There are only two other posters who suck broom handle like lidl: Dyn and Autistic Spite. Both male. Again, this idea that lidl is some Radfem bint is FUCKING RETARDED. Only believed by the Cat Bints who populate BP, and think "I can fix him".

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
joshy has ODD. Tell him "Hey, fat arse! Look out for that rake!" He'll make a bee line to it. He is the destabilizing factor. He chose to go on the Kill Stream, he chose to turn the hugbox into paypiggie bank. He chose to keep the tards, the ones who really fuck up the site, around (and there are a few of those).

The evidence suggests that lidl is most likely joshy. It's got to be a janny, because of the pink triangle. There are only two other posters who suck broom handle like lidl: Dyn and Autistic Spite. Both male. Again, this idea that lidl is some Radfem bint is FUCKING RETARDED. Only believed by the Cat Bints who populate BP, and think "I can fix him".
Well, probably also Spunt and Twinkie. I didn't even know who the hell Spunt was until they went after me in the Racism vs. JustAButt thread (a whole other case of autism). Spunt started spitting at me all of my posts and I was just like bitch, who the fuck are you even and if I am not that noteworthy why do you have my posting history memorized? Then I got banned, started reading this thread and saw where Spunt was mentioned as a Null dickrider and it all started to make sense. Twinkie was someone I never had a problem with until I guess I pissed off dear leader in some way and she went after me to guntguard him.

HyperboreanRightsActivist I think is the reincarnation of InuRightsActivist who was made to shit on NekoRightsActivist. We often get into fun slap fights and I have nothing against him, think he is funny sometimes. I even have some of his work on my Blobby profile. It isn't true though that I @ Null constantly about my ban from the Man Hate Thread/BP. I would just talk about it when it came up because people would ask me about it or sometimes he'd just annoy me again with the gender war horseshit because, yeah, I am actually assmad it it exists in the form it does where he unnecessarily guntguards both threads. It is an absolute net negative to the Farms.

Meowsolini

Discord's Best Mod
Registered
I am still not getting why Rozzy and Jethro have not caught bans for being absolutely disgusting degens proven in the outed ERP DMs but me and my frens did (frens insulted Lidl) and I didn't even have anything to do with the Lidl hate thread.
Well Rozzy and Jethro didn't break any of the site rules (at the time) and they stay out of the path of the more controversial users. The only thing proven about them is that they (and I) are in fact gay furries, which wasn't exactly unknown. If anything the PM drama gave Null an excuse to make some controversial changes to the forum.

You or your friends on the other hand broke rule #1, don't piss in the cornflakes of Null or his favoured users. He's a very touchy, sensitive boy these days.
I'll always wonder what it is about Lidl that makes Null insanely hate other women over
Wouldn't it be funny if Lidl had some real good dirt on him?
Null has to realize that this dumb gender war horseshit is destroying the site faster than any poltisperg shit did and I don't even get why he is defending these insane BP women. They won't fuck him.
Null is gay and no one will ever convince me otherwise so I don't think fucking them is high on his priority list lol. I'm sure he realizes it, but what he's playing at I have no idea though I hope it's worth it because it's made the site a lot less enjoyable to use.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Eh he is 32 so he isn't ancient in the grand scheme of things
He's in his 30s. He's not young. Young people now think he's old. Plus, he's never learnt how to be a grown up (everybody has to learn it), spending his entire existence online.
still get pussy as he is internet famous,
Yeah. But what about that "pussy"? Elaine is one of those bints. ANd she's scared of ACTUAL sex with an ACTUAL other person. The bints who fancy joshy, are the weirdos who always chose the secretly gay one in a boyband to obsess over. Those chicks don't have sex.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
I maintain that I don't think he's an ugly guy, but I think the age factor is actually a huge part of it. His claim to fame is running a site that he has to know can't last for ever, but his name is toxic to the point he will never get hired for a normal job. No sane woman/man is going to want to be with someone with his reputation and possible long term stability (job, legal, otherwise) issues.

Null is aging and a lot of the doors that lead to a good, fulfilling life are probably permanently shut to him. I seriously doubt Null even has real friends at this point.

If I were Null looking forward to the future I'd be downright panicked.
Well, that's the thing. We don't even know if he looks the way he did 10 years ago. He may be fat and bald and aged beyond his years for all any of us know.

Sane is the the thing. See King Cobra's prize to be won. There is a lid for every trash can, fortunately or unfortunately.

Everyone knows I am in my 40s so what I will say is 32 isn't joever, particularly as a man. But he really needs to decide if this is how he wants to live the rest of his life or not at this point. I mean if the Farms died 10 minutes from now, I guess I'd just go to work, church, see my kid and boyfriend, go hiking, etc.

Meowsolini

Discord's Best Mod
Registered
He does really hate women, so I'm willing to subscribe to this theory, given he has never really mentioned a girlfriend despite me knowing he could have all the BPD pussy he wanted. It gives me some things to thunk about. Do we think he might be religious? I am Catholic and sometimes Null has made some sentiments, particularly when it comes to AndroidRaptor. Is he a self-hating gay? It is all thunkful.
I absolutely think he's a self-hating gay which means he's made his situation even worse than it otherwise would have been. Religion wise? He might believe but he's probably got the religious education of the average person who doesn't go to church.

He's never mentioned a woman, but we all know about the underaged catboys despite claims of being reformed lmao.