Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
3322, better known as the Cuck Duck (cananatis pseudoapteryx) is an interesting account to watch.

Here we see the Cuck-Duck in it's native habitat. The Cuck-Duck is an enigmatic creature, while it spends its entire adult life getting cucked as part of its reproductive strategy, the Cuck Duck appears dissatisfied with this situation leading biologists to question whether or not cuckoldry is inborn or a learned social behavior in the species. Regardless; the Cuck Duck cannot help but get Cucked.
1667405559028.png

Registered
I'm glad I'm not in any of these gay discords and use them enough to think I can make autistic innacurate psychoanalysis of peoples thoughts and behaviors.
And that's where your wrong. I don't use any off-site communication and you would have to be suffering mental degradation likely from discord to assume I'm on discord simply because I am able to see a trend in Elaine Miller's behavior and extrapolate. Discord makes people act these ways and I would personally like to ban all discord users. That one who posted the caps of Elaine freaking out in an ideal world would be banned but he was approved to infiltrate those discords by the boss man in order to be able to report back to us about their dealing. While I personally disagree with this order I stick by it as if Null trusts this user to be able to handle the burden of discord without becoming a degenerate then I must trust his judgement even if I feel it's misplaced.
In short anyone who uses discord should be banned, with the exception of the few users we employ to infiltrate these gay op servers and even then we keep a close eye on them for the mental rot that comes with discord and any off site communication.

Deleted member 1141

And that's where your wrong. I don't use any off-site communication and you would have to be suffering mental degradation likely from discord to assume I'm on discord simply because I am able to see a trend in Elaine Miller's behavior and extrapolate. Discord makes people act these ways and I would personally like to ban all discord users. That one who posted the caps of Elaine freaking out in an ideal world would be banned but he was approved to infiltrate those discords by the boss man in order to be able to report back to us about their dealing. While I personally disagree with this order I stick by it as if Null trusts this user to be able to handle the burden of discord without becoming a degenerate then I must trust his judgement even if I feel it's misplaced.
In short anyone who uses discord should be banned, with the exception of the few users we employ to infiltrate these gay op servers and even then we keep a close eye on them for the mental rot that comes with discord and any off site communication.
Of all the posters to come over from kiwi, i'm so glad it was you. ❤️🦆