Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
Having multiple twitter accounts is standard for this kind of shit. Tons of celebrities have one for public consumption and then one for "friends and family." Having one to hide the fact she is a retarded forum troll wouldn't be out of the question, so I don't see this as disqualifying of the claim even if it hasn't been proven yet.
It's possible, but you would have to be pretty stupid to be mutuals with your secret account and publicly interact with it.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Also, there is absolutely no way Lidl is Ana Slatz, Ana Slatz is a stupid bitch, but she's actually a woman.
I retract this statement as I have just discovered I don't know who Ana Slatz is, I was thinking of this stupid bitch. Soz Slatz!
notslats.jpg

Beating Women

Registered
I mean look at her. The way she looks and sounds is literally the opposite of anything Null claims he likes in a woman.
Also, if Slatz is truly a feminist, no fucking way would she ever be attracted to anyone as chauvinistic and as disgusting as Null.
You're only seeing her from the neck up here, in reality she's 300lb at 4'10,
and we know how much null loves the fatties.

1711175957537.png

sweet dreams

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
This is apparently Didl and Null's favourite homosexual financial Youtuber: Caleb "16 year old boys are hot" Hammer

Now watch Null and Didl aggressively ignore these chat messages on the next MATI so he doesn't have to admit he actually praised a gay Youtuber who wants a 14 year old teenage boy to choke on his dick:

Caleb Hammer: "I fucked too many people when I was not an adult", so Caleb Hammer was groomed, and now he just wants to groom others in return, continuing the cycle of abuse.

This description here isn't just Caleb Hammer, it's literally a description of Null and other fat guys who are being edgy and gross, telling you "to fuck your sister if she's hot" only because they want validation and attention:

BTW, this is only yet another indication that Didl is a gay man, DGAF anymore what anyone claims.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
If even men can spot it they need to work on their larp better.

Most people are crazy unobservant. Modern echo chambers are about having your own opinions repeated back to you. They don't actually care if Lidl is a woman or not, they just want a bot that can repeat the same thing back to them. This is observable all over the internet, the manosphere does it too where they use coomer AI to validate and yas kween their opinions.

We are the only ones who care if Lidl is a man or a woman. In/femcels just want validation. Maybe this is confirmation of the Dead Internet Theory?

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
Most people are crazy unobservant. Modern echo chambers are about having your own opinions repeated back to you. They don't actually care if Lidl is a woman or not, they just want a bot that can repeat the same thing back to them. This is observable all over the internet, the manosphere does it too where they use coomer AI to validate and yas kween their opinions.

We are the only ones who care if Lidl is a man or a woman. In/femcels just want validation. Maybe this is confirmation of the Dead Internet Theory?

Lidl is a bot programmed by Null! ☢️

Vidkun Quisling

Registered
lidl is pearl clutching over surrogacy...
View attachment 50895
Yikes. It's like something from a "containment" board.
The man-haters think about kids being diddled more than kid diddlers do. It's seriously weird how much gay people think about kids being raped.

I could cherry pick an example of a woman abusing an infant for sick fucks online like Ruby Franke or Natasha Hunt and shriek about all wamyns bein' evil and a danger to kids, but that would be fucking retarded. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
The man-haters think about kids being diddled more than kid diddlers do. It's seriously weird how much gay people think about kids being raped.

I could cherry pick an example of a woman abusing an infant for sick fucks online like Ruby Franke or Natasha Hunt and shriek about all wamyns bein' evil and a danger to kids, but that would be fucking retarded. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

to be fair lots of failsons do this on twitter (lol) screeching about divorce rates