Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Yes Null did the same thing to Ben that he did to me. He just verified general location of the IP coming in with the general location of Ben. In this case they matched. He often uses this to identify socks, most well known being Bryan Dunn (KoP). I didn't see that as a huge deal. The carrying on and threatening to ban people who were ex-fans of Dick for "spreading misinformation" was next level troll shielding however.
Josh is a turbo lolcow bro. You just explaining how he acts is more ammo for us to laugh at. Hes so paranoid

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1614375548618.png

Xi isn't going to fuck you, bro.

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
For being a "freedom lover" (as he stated on his CV lol) he sure shills for China a lot.
The best part about his China shilling is that if he actually lived there he would most likely spend his days toiling in a sweatshop creating cheap plastic jewelry instead of sitting on his ass all day running KF and doing MATI streams.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Actually to anyone who actually watches MATI, I know he had a stream on China at one point.

Has he ever went into why he's such a shill, aside from the retard logic of "The feds never tried shutting down my site - it was always private entities!"?

Because that really is my only guess. Only line of thought that makes some loose level of sense. Yes Josh - Instead of being deplatformed from twitter or the like because I said a no no word like tranny or nigger, I should instead worry about the government deciding I should no longer have a bank account and be arrested for insurrection! I can't wait for the future!

Absolute Nobody

Registered
Actually to anyone who actually watches MATI, I know he had a stream on China at one point.

Has he ever went into why he's such a shill, aside from the retard logic of "The feds never tried shutting down my site - it was always private entities!"?

Because that really is my only guess. Only line of thought that makes some loose level of sense. Yes Josh - Instead of being deplatformed from twitter or the like because I said a no no word like tranny or nigger, I should instead worry about the government deciding I should no longer have a bank account and be arrested for insurrection! I can't wait for the future!
I think he's just trying to be edgy. Like, he probably thinks that supporting genocide makes him cool.