Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Josh is a high school dropout, has no qualifications, has no plans on actually integrating. Without any of these it is extremely hard to actually get a working visa in Norway (I am guessing the same goes for Finland and the Netherlands, although I am not sure). Cost of living here is one of the highest in the world not to mention taxes are pretty fucking high, good luck paying for your living expenses with the gibs from true and honest fans. Also he will probably kill himself when he realizes that it is dark here 6 months of the year. I kinda want to see him move here because he will fucking hate it.

Fuck of fatty, we're full.
oil and tuna can't make everyone rich, only a bunch of snownigger viking rapebabies, sad!

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1614263989276.png

The fool

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
He wants zed to be his personal doxing slave.
well yeah but I know there was something specific Null did that made Zed mad. Zed also woulden't stop banging on about this Cody fellow who ran that Hatreon platform - why was josh kicked off of that again?

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
>not knowing that null keeps an active dossier on literally every Kiwi
>not knowing that null and zed and everyone were already working to dox ever last one of us fucking speds and probably still are
>he doesn't know

Never gonna make it.
I'm a member of the feeder club peasant, don't assume I'm one of you swine

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
well yeah but I know there was something specific Null did that made Zed mad. Zed also woulden't stop banging on about this Cody fellow who ran that Hatreon platform - why was josh kicked off of that again?
Pretty sure Vordrak pulled some strings to get Hatreon's payment processer pulled. And Zed only brought up Cody to annoy Null.