Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
I cannot see the Melinda lawsuit draining him that much though. If the lawyer fees are ti be believed from his November post, he paid about 14k in fees. This was pre Melinda too! so he must be feeling the pinch financially.

I do not think that is the cause but rather cloudflare going postal since they have been picking sites overall.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Naw man, what I'm saying is if the US had china-like internet laws then his place (and ours...) woulden't exist.

You see, China claims to be communist but they're closer in line with fascism. In a communist society, the state owns your business. In a fascist one, you own yours... but step out of line and you're a dead mother fucker!

And he'd step out of line. Kiwifarms serves no purpose to the state at large, and would be shut down due to being a "Disruptive element". Thats what makes his shilling weird. The United States, with its laws that basically say "No you aren't responsible for what users on your site do", is one of the few places in the world where his site can thrive. Go bitch about the SJW tranny-jew Illuminati trying to shut you down or whatever, but (assuming they exist) they apparently are doing a dogshit job at it given how the laws on the books amount to "Fuck you, I do what I want!"

E: This also makes it bizarre that he's humoring hosting in a European country and I'm going to have to ask around why. My only guesses are that the Melinda lawsuit is either too much to deal with (wtf? You just have to show up and say "Section 230") or that his host is kicking him to the curb
Wait a minute I thought he was hosting KF on his own hosting service 1776hosting.com.
But here is his Whois data: https://www.whois.com/whois/kiwifarms.net

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
I cannot see the Melinda lawsuit draining him that much though. If the lawyer fees are ti be believed from his November post, he paid about 14k in fees. This was pre Melinda too! so he must be feeling the pinch financially.

I do not think that is the cause but rather cloudflare going postal since they have been picking sites overall.
Cloudflare cant be it. He has his site set up so he can have his privacy without it, although then again the big hack that happened a few years ago happened because he didn't have the cloudflare protection on

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Josh has beliefs? I'm not even joking, he seems to fit his views on whatever is convenient or will make his life easiest (though this part isn't a bad thing).
The China thing is somethign he's been believing for the past four or five years. Its a bizarre delusion equal to "I'm going to be a good father" (ffs you often lash out at your own forum) or "Some place in Europe will be a good host for Kiwifarms"

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
If he's serious about moving the site to Europe, he's probably planning to nix Articles & Happenings in the near future. GDPR isn't going to have any serious effect on the site, but there's no way he can skirt the Nazi propaganda laws with all the screeching 1488 larpers. I don't believe he's so stupid as to not realize this, plus he hates A&H anyway.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
But really, has he looked into hosting in Somalia

like I'm sure the Somalian government wouldn't give a shit about people on the other hemisphere making fun of trannies 'cause they'll be making some sweet sweet ameribux
Email him and post the reply here. Josh absolutely LOVES to act like a completely autistic individual when it comes to whoever emails him.

in fact, if anyone ever wanted to have a laugh. Just copypaste some generic DMCA letter with a fake email that kinda sorta looks “legitimate” from some fake lawfirm and just put whatever you think is funny in it. Guarantee instant reply and it being published on his fucking website.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
If he's serious about moving the site to Europe, he's probably planning to nix Articles & Happenings in the near future. GDPR isn't going to have any serious effect on the site, but there's no way he can skirt the Nazi propaganda laws with all the screeching 1488 larpers. I don't believe he's so stupid as to not realize this, plus he hates A&H anyway.
At this point, I'm fine with it. A&N got boring recently... I can't quite put my finger on it but it's not as fun as it used to be.

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
((((They)))) got to his plant

Added more parenthesis cuz they must've been very high ranking to destroy Josh's child plant

Last edited:

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Josh has beliefs? I'm not even joking, he seems to fit his views on whatever is convenient or will make his life easiest (though this part isn't a bad thing).
How is that part not a bad thing?
1614444414107.png