Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
It is funny that Null and Keffals are basically the same person and that is why they hate each other
Yeah, I mean that's basically all coomer dramas in a nutshell -- at least originally.
It's changed somewhat but I recall a lot early drama e-celebs that would expose others for fetishes and what not were into weird shit themselves.
The excuse they would always say was: "The issue isn't that they like weird stuff, it's that they're obsessed with it."

From the other thread:
View attachment 39582
This is what he's getting upset over.
View attachment 39583
What Knudsen says is fairly accurate to my knowledge.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Null gets made fun of in chat.
happy1.pnghappy2.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Here's Null explaining to Turkey Tom why he doesn't do more Youtube interviews:

Tom: "Have you ever had a media request from other Youtube people? Outside of me?"
Null:
"I get contacted by bullshit journalists. I get contacted by people who have no audience."

I no longer have a link for this, but this was a post on MATI, after Null did the Tom Dark Livestream interview, where this Kiwi listed a bunch of Youtube channels that he though were good matched for Null, all of whom Null ignored:

Upper Echelon: https://www.youtube.com/@UpperEchelon
Talks a lot about media corruption, scams, the issues of the tech industry, etc. Tends to get involved personally in some cases, like exposing scams.

Mental Outlaw: https://www.youtube.com/@MentalOutlaw
Similar to the above, but spicier more focused on tech, and has talked about us in the past, even saying KF is one of his favorite websites.

Moon: https://www.youtube.com/@Moon-Real
Also similar to the above 2 (imma be real with you, these 3 tend to blur into 1 in my mind) but is the largest of the 3 and tends to cover and portray things in a more investigative way.

Ghost Gum: https://www.youtube.com/@GhostGum
Gum has a huge overlap with TurkeyTom, to the point Tom said Gum ripped him off and then he ripped Gum off in return. Gum clearly hates degenerates more than Tom, though.

And then there's Oki's Weird Stories: https://www.youtube.com/@okisweirdstories1327
He's the most different to the other ones I listed, but he seems to be always willing to listen to people with an open mind, talk to them in good faith, and is not afraid of taking the unpopular position if he finds there's enough truth to it to justify it (like the Gay Frogs story)

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Null: "I get contacted by bullshit journalists. I get contacted by people who have no audience."
Holy ego batman. Even Metokur used to go on shows with barely any viewers. Maybe just maybe going on some smaller shows might build back up some of the goodwill you lost by being a giant prick for years. Really shows you his outlook on other streamers and why he always ends up doublecrossing them.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
What a boneheaded way to operate. Josh is a literal Digital Dummy. One thing they always joked about on O&A is that they either got guests on the way up or the way down. Because they were seen as 2nd stringers when it came to guests they never got ones that were at their height. obviously they sometimes had great guests they never invited back but for the most part their golden era is mainly because they took every person who "have no audience" and gave them air time which led to people like Patrice Oneal, Louis CK, Greg Giraldo, Jim Jeffries, Bill Burr, Nick Dipalolo, Colin Quinn and others all deciding that their show was the place to go and deliberately making it their hang out. Then once those guys started hitting the big leagues them coming back meant a lot more, and led to their influence leading people back to the show that gave them their start.

Like why does he think Nick or Ethan or Warski gave Josh the time of day this entire time?

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Basically, nothing in this statement is wrong, despite his obfuscated and retarded use of language. Which is a bit funny I must admit.

But what is funnier is that Josh is still on his blogposting vendetta against bankers. Make another blogpost in Hedge about it feeder boy!

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Youtuber @PotentiallyCriminal (according to his bio, "A defense attorney serving Northeast Ohio") has already announced his Livestream with Null, and the Kiwis are already in the chatroom:

Joshua Moon, the founder and owner of Kiwi Farms stops by to discuss the tumultuous year the Farms has endured at the hands of a deplatforming campaign led by unhinged and unsavory characters as part of their "dropkiwifarms" campaign. One year later, Kiwi Farms is still on the Clearnet and still going strong.

It will be reported to be
A difficult year
A tumultuous year

What kind of state do you live in
Solid state
Solid skin
What kind of hours do you keep now
What kind of quality is your sleep

How long until Kiwis find something on this guy to hit him over the head with and pester Null for doing a Livestream with him? I bet they're already going over every fucking client this guy has ever defended to find a case that was particularly heinous they can hold up as evidence against him.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
This is a cute little Nullism.
I'm European and I haven't heard in my entire life of the concept of "EU time".
Does he really think there's just one zone for all of the EU and that timezones aren't decided by the national governments? :story:

1695243618452.png

He probably means German time but
1. I'm not going to check.
2. It's funnier to assume he thinks the EU is such a bureacratic pinko hell that there's 1 timezone from Guayana to the Baltic

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
This is a cute little Nullism.
I'm European and I haven't heard in my entire life of the concept of "EU time".
Does he really think there's just one zone for all of the EU and that timezones aren't decided by the national governments? :story:

View attachment 39649

He probably means German time but
1. I'm not going to check.
2. It's funnier to assume he thinks the EU is such a bureacratic pinko hell that there's 1 timezone from Guayana to the Baltic
Pretty odd that a guy hiding out in eastern europe for years is not familiar with Euro timezones. Almost unbelievable.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Pretty odd that a guy hiding out in eastern europe for years is not familiar with Euro timezones. Almost unbelievable.

This single picture of some pigeons on a balcony is literally the only "evidence" I've ever seen in all these years of Null claiming to live in Belgrade:

I still think it's suspicious that in three years of living in Serbia, this picture of pigeons on a balcony is all he has to show for it. It's amazing to me that people consider this single picture of some pigeons on a balcony to be sufficient "evidence". You can literally pay a photographer in virtually any city anywhere around the world to take some pictures of birds on their balcony, and pass them along to you so you can then pretend to live in that particular city. You could even take some pictures of birds yourself, find a drone shot of some apartment building in the city you've picked out, screengrab a shot of the urban skyline and thus Photoshop the picture of the birds onto that shot, make it blurry so that it looks more realistic (like you were zooming in on the birds) and boom, now you supposedly "live" in Belgrade.

Something else that I find really strange is Null's continued indifference to the way the War in Ukraine has left parts of Odesa in ruins, or Russia's recent recruitment film where they suggest wanting to occupy Kiev and Odesa.

Remember, Odesa is the city in Ukraine where Null supposedly lived in Ukraine, still he has nothing to say about Odesa being destroyed like this:

You can go back into this thread and read past comments from Null where he said that he liked living in Odesa better than in Belgrade. It's like Null has completely forgotten Odesa and everything he left behind there. If I had lived in a city for years, and I had to watch it get bombed and destroyed, I would definitely have something to say about it. But it's like he turned his back on the city and never looked back. Null claims to know Ukrainians, so doesn't he know anyone in Odesa who's being affected by this war? Null can only talk about bullshit, he cannot discuss anything serious, like watching his alleged former residence of over 2 years get bombed.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
This single picture of some pigeons on a balcony is literally the only "evidence" I've ever seen in all these years of Null claiming to live in Belgrade:

I still think it's suspicious that in three years of living in Serbia, this picture of pigeons on a balcony is all he has to show for it. It's amazing to me that people consider this single picture of some pigeons on a balcony to be sufficient "evidence". You can literally pay a photographer in virtually any city anywhere around the world to take some pictures of birds on their balcony, and pass them along to you so you can then pretend to live in that particular city. You could even take some pictures of birds yourself, find a drone shot of some apartment building in the city you've picked out, screengrab a shot of the urban skyline and thus Photoshop the picture of the birds onto that shot, make it blurry so that it looks more realistic (like you were zooming in on the birds) and boom, now you supposedly "live" in Belgrade.

Something else that I find really strange is Null's continued indifference to the way the War in Ukraine has left parts of Odesa in ruins, or Russia's recent recruitment film where they suggest wanting to occupy Kiev and Odesa.

Remember, Odesa is the city in Ukraine where Null supposedly lived in Ukraine, still he has nothing to say about Odesa being destroyed like this:

You can go back into this thread and read past comments from Null where he said that he liked living in Odesa better than in Belgrade. It's like Null has completely forgotten Odesa and everything he left behind there. If I had lived in a city for years, and I had to watch it get bombed and destroyed, I would definitely have something to say about it. But it's like he turned his back on the city and never looked back. Null claims to know Ukrainians, so doesn't he know anyone in Odesa who's being affected by this war? Null can only talk about bullshit, he cannot discuss anything serious, like watching his alleged former residence of over 2 years get bombed.
The other thing is I have never once heard him mention the language barrier being a problem which it would be for a guy like Null who can barely speak english and probably does not read all that well. Even when he reads basic articles on MATI he frequently has trouble parsing the words and often gets the tone and subject of the article wrong just because he misreads the text.

Am I really supposed to believe this guy is making his way across eastern Europe with nothing but a plucky attitude and a translator app on his phone? Yeah right.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
Youtuber @PotentiallyCriminal (according to his bio, "A defense attorney serving Northeast Ohio") has already announced his Livestream with Null, and the Kiwis are already in the chatroom:

It will be reported to be
A difficult year
A tumultuous year

What kind of state do you live in
Solid state
Solid skin
What kind of hours do you keep now
What kind of quality is your sleep

How long until Kiwis find something on this guy to hit him over the head with and pester Null for doing a Livestream with him? I bet they're already going over every fucking client this guy has ever defended to find a case that was particularly heinous they can hold up as evidence against him.
do you think our incessant shittalking led to Null doing this? he gets pissed if you tell him what to do but if he eavesdrops on you he'll do your advice for him to a T. reminds me of the girls in high school we suspected of being dykes, if you said it loud enough and said "straight cute girls wear X, and i've never seen her wear X" they'd also always be wearing it later in the week. knowing any dude had that power over them was hotter than the women themselves would ever be. Honestly if most other lolcows took our monday morning quartbacking on their lives the site would be dead by now.

As for him having no real love for where he lives, when you're a shut in its hard to give a fuck. the four walls of ukraine probably looked the same as the ones from serbia, i mean for fucks sake he's been living abroad for a decade and still eats pizza as his guilty pleasure.

Mind you if he was more of a man about town even on the scale of Ethan Ralph any website fuck up would never be fixed.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Hmmm, I can either amuse myself with John's hugbox, who unlike Null is on time for his daily hugbox session, or I can watch Null begging for The Gay Lawyers from LA to senpai notice him. Which way shall I go today...

ABetterLawyer.jpg

"Null has found a better lawyer to associate with after the Rekieta degen arcs. Nice."

"Indeed. If Sean sticks bottles up his ass he at least keeps it a secret, like any true American would and should."

Hey, look who's there waiting to clip anything said about Rekieta during this Livestream: Elissa Clips!

Edit: LMAO, Dark Ninja is in the chat posting shit like this: "Dark Ninja@Tom B look up joshua moon blockland forums and you will find him at 20 harassing a 15 yr old", they already know DN, they don't care. Or about the fact that Null would racemix with Cadance Owens as "the only nigger I would fuck".

PotentiallyCriminal now claims that Null plans to sue Hurricane Electric? How does PC know this? Did Null tell him this? I thought Null said he was gonna go after LFJ in California? Probably better to sue HE or some other Tier1 or even Cloudflare in the US than to waste money suing LFJ in California only to have it immediately struck down under anti-SLAPP.

If PotentiallyCriminal knows what he's talking about, then he would tell Null that there's no point filing a lolsuit about someone organizing a protest movement. Manson just tried to do that with ERW's The Phoenix Project, and the judge in Cali said, STFU, that's all 1A protected speech. Null's lolsuit against LFJ will go nowhere, unless he can prove, upon filing the very first motion, that the #DropKiwiFarms protest movement was just a cover for cybercriminal activities from the get-go, and that #DropKiwiFarms had admitted this a-priori criminal intent on their part, which IMO they had. I think there's ample evidence on KF showing that #DropKiwiFarms had criminal intent from the very start and had agreed amongst themselves that any method, legal or illegal of taking KF was fair game to them. I don't think Null is capable of making that argument though, he's too stupid and absent-minded to make that argument in a way that a judge would understand it or accept it.

Edit: Null is talking about that piece of shit program Haproxy, the code of which Null took and adapted a la bitcoin mining, using a cryptocurrency miner to make the attack more expensive.

HAProxy is a free and open source software that provides a high availability load balancer and reverse proxy for TCP and HTTP-based applications that spreads requests across multiple servers.

"We're not shadowbanning anyone! You're just a schizo! You're imagining things!"

The userlist section allows you to configure authentication and restrict access to proxied services only for the defined users. Currently, only http Basic authentication is supported.

Each userlist keyword is followed by a label, such as valid_users, to differentiate it from others. The label can be used by ACLs and other HAProxy Enterprise keywords.

As for Haproxy being effective against DDoS attacks, LMAO!

Always trust a program that hides it's online pages and isn't openly transparent about how it works!

Edit: Ah, here you, go I still had this. Let me remind everyone what actually happened when Null implemented haproxy:

Bot verification on TOR now lasts for 5 mins max. Is this normal?

This was the "New Normal" ever since he began using the haproxy POS, LMAO! Null went on EPIC and everything ran smoothly for a couple of weeks. Then Null decided to use this haproxy crap and the site was almost unreachable the moment he started using it. Like, did haproxy person pay him to test drive their shitty software or what? "Questions you can't ask on KF itself".

Edit: Null claims he contacted FIRE (Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression) for legal help and they just ignored him. Gee, I wonder why...

Edit: Null is warning the TERFs that if KF goes down, they're next. Actually, it's the other way around. TERFs were successfully targeted when Null didn't give a fuck, and TERFs were thus used as the "dress rehearsal" to go after everyone else.

Edit: Null is asked about the War in Ukraine. He says that he used to live there and that he "loves the Ukrainian people" (...! Null loves something? What happened? Did he forget to take his medicine?) but all he wants to talk about is about that fucking troon reporter in Ukraine with the breathless reporting, Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, who was recently fired for threatening critics of the war:

Junior Sergeant Sarah Ashton-Cirillo has been suspended from the duties of the spokesperson of the @TDF_UA while an investigation is underway.

Again, Null cannot talk about anything serious, like Odesa being bombed and Russians saying they want to occupy that city, where Null claims he used to live. All he wants to talk about is some fucking crazy troon in Ukraine.

Edit: "Hitler said the Slavs weren't white" :rolleyes:
Edit: A few moments later: "It's not like Slavic people are are unattractive people" (OK, so you think Slavic people are Hitler's niggers but you still fucked their women, that's why you were telling people on MATI that they "should never date Slavic women, they'll kick your ass", sorry it didn't work out Null. Why wouldn't a Slavic woman kick your ass if you think she's just a nigger of Hitler but you still fuck her?)

Edit: Apparently this is the site that Null uses to archive Telegram messages:

https://tg.josh.rs

Archived: https://archive.ph/fJpkM

Edit: Null claims that two students contacted him because they're doing their doctorates on deplatforming.

Edit: Null claims "good luck trying to start an alternative to the banking system"... but there's literally a movie out about that, based on the real story of someone who tried to start a bank in his home town to serve his local community:

Edit: "It's fun to get on stuff just so they can ban you." :rolleyes:

Edit: "We're getting back on the .net in October"

What a boring softball interview. No one will ever ask him any in-depth serious questions.

Last edited: