Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Dude, I swear, go to Popehat's blog and have a look for yourself in the comments. He has a whole network of fellow far-right ambulance chasers. Even when he doesn't want to take on a case himself, he can always refer to someone else in his network who will.

At 2:28:00 Null is once again teasing with suing Liz Fong Jones. He quotes a segment from a recent WaPo article where LFJ admitted that he was the one running the #DropKiwiFarms campaign, something that was disputed by members of this forum:

For those of you who denied that LFJ was behind #DropKiwiFarms, here's LFJ himself admitting he coordinated all this, and openly bragged about it to this WaPo journalist.

Null says that he and one of his other lawyers, who isn't barred to practice in California, are cold-calling the lawyers in LA that were suggested to him in the KiwiFarms thread. He also said he plans to crowdfund the lolsuit against LFJ he's been endlessly teasing with.
Does Josh thinks he really has a case against LFJ? "LFJ convinced businesses to drop me for the horrible content I host. This is illegal."

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
What is it with Null and public exhibitionism in the handful of stories we have about Null having sex with women? First we get that story about Null and his then girlfriend being kicked out of a party for making out in front of everyone, and here we get a story about Null fucking a woman under the open skies and the watchful eye of God. Why is Null so into public exhibitionism and outdoor fucking? I am asking this question, not just because Null is now attacking Rekieta over his public exhibitionism (at least Rekieta is mature, mindful and considerate enough to go to a specific closed-off location where such exhibitionism is allowed and welcomed, and not to force it upon unsuspecting non-consenting strangers like Null did), but especially because Null always insists that it's the gays who have to sexually expose themselves to children and everyone else. Maybe Null is just projecting his own exhibitionism onto gays? Maybe Null is angry at Rekieta because Rekieta's exhibitionism reminds Null of a long held personal fetish that Null can no longer practice freely and carelessly the way he did when he was younger? Just wondering.
i've always felt that exhibitionism is like a novice level fetish, its why you'd constantly see teenagers engaging in makeout sessions in high school. But if you're a 'cel or don't get laid as much as you want or new to your sexual identity you continue this crap well into your old age. Like big jay oakerson. minorities are also pretty big on public sex for the same reasons. As are recently out fags. Once you learn relationships are more than using the other person as a fleshlight then you tone that shit down. a great example of this is Miley Cyrus, she went from twerking onstage and literally letting her audience grab her by the pussy to growing up and having semi-norm relationships, you haven't heard a fucking thing about her being scandalous in half a decade now.

i think in summary exhibitionism is a way insecure people can be like "hey world see this! i am wanted and loved for who i am/my body! i'm not as unfuckable as my inner thoughts say!" I don't know if null's story is true but irregardless it shows he was still a novice when it comes to relationships, mind you plenty of people (especially minorities) can stay there their whole lives (look at nick) and that he was emotionally immature.

OTOH there's also public sex because you're poor or too impatient to go back to someone's bedroom. by his own admission he was a teenager and for all we know maybe he wanted a normal fuck but this was one of those drunk girl at party type stories. By all accounts its a pretty normal story for someone in their 20s to have especially in a white trash area, hell the fact that he's not doing it at 12 or 14 like most of his peers is really the most amazing part of that whole story. I mean its not like he has an apartment he could go to, of course he's fucking in a car or somewhere else "public" You ever notice how often people are making out or fucking in bar bathrooms or behind dumpsters or other semi-private areas like a makeout point.

Like i said in the last post, you seem to be unable to catch stuff that is pretty normie, maybe you don't know many people but a story about a party hookup is normal as is fucking your coworker or having to do stuff in cars because you can't afford a room/can't fuck at your parents place. You missed how weird the shower DMs were too. maybe you're a lot closer to Natalie wynn in being a shut in than you'd admit.
Does Josh thinks he really has a case against LFJ? "LFJ convinced businesses to drop me for the horrible content I host. This is illegal."
even if he does i feel like this year is the year of bad internet lawsuits, just so many that either fail or go full 180 on who does them. this time last year everyone was hyped for Nick's lawsuit arc now he's fucked on both the trial and his fanbase and his rumble contract. Josh would have to have a massive amount of proof for this to even pass the sniff test in CA, there's a reason Depp searched far and wide and settled on Fairfax VA for a place that might give him a win.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
The worst content hosted there is archived information about degenerates lmao, what they do is horrible. It should be illegal to deplatform people at the level KF has been. You virtually aren't allowed to exist on the Internet for the crime of wrongthink.

Cowherd

Registered
The worst content hosted there is archived information about degenerates lmao, what they do is horrible. It should be illegal to deplatform people at the level KF has been. You virtually aren't allowed to exist on the Internet for the crime of wrongthink.

I got negged out to all hell for saying it on another thread here but, I think the turning point was Byuu. That was the main thing that set Fong off.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion

DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer and I am not Null's lawyer. What I write below does not constitute legal advice. I am merely expressing my personal opinion about a pending case on a public forum. Only a barred lawyer can give you legal advice.

Apparently he thinks so. The problem is that there is a free speech component in this case, not just on the part of plaintiff - Null feels that he's being censored by LFJ and denied his freedom to conduct a legal business, which would constitute denial of rights - but that free speech right also extends to the defendant. Liz Fong Jones is allowed to use verbal or written communication to protest KiwiFarms, and he is allowed to urge others, the #dropkiwifarms volunteers, to do the same, but within the bounds of the law, which #DropKiwiFarms repeatedly transgressed by their own public admissions (they later deleted all those tweets to cover up, but KF has the backups). Is LFJ interfering with Null's businesses if he is merely contacting third parties, like ISPs, that do business with Null, like ISPs, in order to protest Null's businness conduct with them? At what point does LFJ's right to protest turn into unlawful harassment that interferes with Null's ability to run a business?

If Null does sue LFJ in California, then I suspect this case might go the same way the Manson case went: Null said he hopes to use his case to perform discovery on LFJ to find out what he was up to during #DropKiwiFarms Null has complained that ISPs wouldn't even tell him what LFJ was complaining about, and that he was thus kept in the dark about which material on his website were potentially infringing. Naia - who was part of #DropKF but later left the group in disagreement at their tactics - suggested in a Twitter thread denouncing #DropKiwiFarms that they were supposedly sending false CP complaints to ISPs to get KF removed. Naia also alludes to #DropKiwiFarms attempting to deny Null access to legal representation. Supposedly, LFJ & Co were harassing Null's lawyers by contacting their other legal clients, unrelated to Null, and asking them to drop Null's lawyers, thus hoping that Null's lawyers would drop him over this harssment of their other clients, and Null would thus be left without legal representation. Null also suggested that #DropKiwiFarms personally harassed his lawyers by showing up at their offices and going through their trash (he never provided any evidence for this but presumably Null's lawyer would be able to testify under oath that this really happened). Null is hoping to use legal discovery to obtain the correspondence that was exchanged between LFJ, the volunteers, and all of the ISPs that #DropKIwiFarms reached out to. Unfortunately, Null is gonna find out that a lot of that contact went over Signal (as they admitted on Twitter), which is a privacy-oriented disappearing communication medium, but perhaps LFJ or others kept screenshots of their Signal threads, which would constitute discoverable evidence.

Since this is California, and CA has very strong Anti-SLAPP precedents, I fear Liz will do what Evan Rachel Wood did with Manson's lolsuit against her, and just file an anti-SLAPP motion claiming that whatever was said between Liz, the volunteers and the ISPs during #DropKiwiFarms was 1A protected speech activity, thus essentially turning the tables on Null and placing the burden of proof entirely on him. I hope Null's lawyers have already warned him that the moment an anti-SLAPP motion is filed, discovery is almost completely quashed. Manson, who unlike Null is a multi-millionaire rockstar, was able to pay his team of lawyers (Null might actually want to look up Manson's lawyer and give a call to, if he thinks KF can help him afford a rockstar lawyer) to endlessly chip away at the anti-SLAPP motion to enable Manson to perform some form of limited discovery and, more importantly, be able to put the plaintiffs on the stand to be deposed (albeit on a set of very limited set of questions) under oath. Manson could chip away at an anti-SLAPP motion with his rockstar millions, but I don't know if Null has that kind of money. Again, this is speculation, and I do not know what Null is actually planning to do or which specific laws he is planning to invoke against Liz Fong Jones. He said on MATI that this might go to Federal Court as well as State Court, so we'll see.

Truble

Baby Onion
The Josh Game
There is an AI-powered Josh game going round the Elaine Discord. It's a pain in the butt to set up, you have to go through the readme file to register a free OpenAI API key and put it in a config file, maybe install .NET 6. The game seems to call the GPT API on the internet, so some virus scanners may give false positives and need you to give it an exclusion (or just run it in a Virtual Windows Machine). The reason I've uploaded it here is if you get through the pain, there is some great content. It's pretty funny. The aim of the game is for Josh to achieve his dream and win the heart of his life-long love, Stocking. Use at your own risk, if you are not technical you might have trouble getting it to work at all, BUT I've included the 7-zip archive:

Screenshot 1:
JawshGame1.png

Screenshot 2:
JawshGame2.png

Vordrak and Elaine seem to have played it, as well as a couple of others.

Trollcow General Channel Discussion:
JawshWinLOL.png

Attachments

• TheJoshGame1.1-ReadTheReadme.7z
    1.3 MB · Views: 88

encryption

Registered
RAID controller issue. Obviously. Bet the drives would be fine if he'd checked them properly. So stupid - what are the odds that four drives would break the same second?
Almost non-existent but I have had a raid card die and corrupt six drives entirely in about five minutes before. The drives were usable with a reformat but the content was gone forever. Most of it I could get back with the ability to repair rar-files though.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
I think the turning point was Byuu.
I agree. I don't think it exactly looks great for KF that if Byuu did actually die they're still discussing a literal corpse.

It should be illegal to deplatform people at the level KF has been. You virtually aren't allowed to exist on the Internet for the crime of wrongthink.
Sure I agree, but KF goes the other way too. A lot them don't believe in free-speech, least seemingly, and rather act in a way that says free-speech for themselves and no one else. They run into a problem I see with a lot on the left: They cannot comprehend how censorship works at all, and virtually invite further censorship for themselves.
You virtually aren't allowed to exist on the Internet for the crime of wrongthink.
There are forums, and image hosting sites, that hosts objectively worse content than KF and they're still up.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
There are forums, and image hosting sites, that hosts objectively worse content than KF and they're still up.
Those sites aren't jannied by the Lerds you find sweeping at Commie Farms?
broom.png
1694979143587.png
1. joshy's not funny. Plus the voice 3. Depends, saying you're a vivisectionist may decrease your chances of trim. 4. Droolian Cope didn't learn to drive until he was middle aged (ironically around the time of Autogeddon). And Cope is a bit of a Cow.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I got negged out to all hell for saying it on another thread here but, I think the turning point was Byuu. That was the main thing that set Fong off.

I agree that it was definitely a factor but not the only reason, they were trying pretty hard to get them taken off the internet before so it just made them try that much harder.

View attachment 39554
View attachment 39555
View attachment 39556
View attachment 39557
Null on the site failure which deleted all of the forum posts made during yesterday.
Null: "Let me know if there are any issues."
Also Null: (Bans users for pointing out problems with the site while making a reply to call them a retard, telling them to kill themselves while getting the users to negrate and talk shit about them.)

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion

Liz Dong Gone Fong does not give a shit about Byuu but trannies knew it was an effective tool to rally people who otherwise might not be interested.

View attachment 39554
View attachment 39555
View attachment 39556
View attachment 39557
Null on the site failure which deleted all of the forum posts made during yesterday.

RAID controller issue. Obviously. Bet the drives would be fine if he'd checked them properly. So stupid - what are the odds that four drives would break the same second?

Interesting that everything breaks soon after Null announces he will be crowdfunding a lawsuit.

Would he actually go through with it or would he just collect money and pretend he saw a lawyer and claim the lawyer refused to take his case?

Even if he doesn't "crowdfund" the lawsuit he'll just set up a new fundraiser to "improve the forum."

This is very reminiscent of Lowtax conning goons out of money for "forum improvements" (Low T even promised to transfer SA to Xenforo) and then wasting it all on Goldbelly cookies and Xanax. I wonder what Null blows his money on.