In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
hope someone finds his discord username 😏
He does have a discord lmao https://kiwifarms.st/public/proof-or-something.txt
lol.png
my white nigger likes to pretend he doesn't have a discord but in reality he does.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
So Null's utterly broken brain has led him into yet another embarrassing moment on MATI this friday. Someone in chat says "Rekieta has been defending Shadman lately" and Null just immediately believes the guy and goes into a rant and detailed history of all the CP shadman has drawn. In case you are wondering as far as Rekieta has fallen he is not defending Shadman.

At 2:07:30 in the below video

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
So Null's utterly broken brain has led him into yet another embarrassing moment on MATI this friday. Someone in chat says "Rekieta has been defending Shadman lately" and Null just immediately believes the guy and goes into a rant and detailed history of all the CP shadman has drawn. In case you are wondering as far as Rekieta has fallen he is not defending Shadman.

Wait until null realizes creeps that like shadman use his site and have obvious accounts like "shadfan(insert number)" or use his cropped art as avatars.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion

I'm too lazy to find any statement made by Nick that could even remotely be related to Shadman; but it's kind of funny from the abstract.

>Nick tells Null people can create narratives based on little evidence
>That they will start to come up with insane conclusions based on half-truths, and eventual lies, because at a certain point people will want to believe whatever narrative they come up with because they want to believe it
>Null tells Nick he doesn't understand and starts to get upset at Nick, all but saying that isn't true
>Someone proceeds to prove Nick right

lol, lmao even

Last edited:

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
I'm too lazy to find any statement made by Nick that could even remotely be related to Shadman; but it's kind of funny from the abstract.
An account in the Rekieta thread pointed out the confusion. Rekieta's friend Drexel has a friend named Shad and being that KF is full of weird degens they assumed it was shadman.
shad.png
I do not imagine that he is too mad at all because if Rekieta can handle this right he can prove everything he said he had a problem with Null over is true. This is a slam dunk for Rekieta even if he still is being a lolcow. He was vindicated live about Null believing whatever manipulative bullshit that comes his way.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
I do not imagine that he is too mad at all because if Rekieta can handle this right he can prove everything he said he had a problem with Null over is true. This is a slam dunk for Rekieta even if he still is being a lolcow. He was vindicated live about Null believing whatever manipulative bullshit that comes his way.
Never under estimate a person's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
Days without a Null meltdown: 0. Any idea what it got locked over?

I'm reading the thread but I'm still at a loss here. The last page is people posting memes and laughing not exactly a problem thread.
It got locked because null is a retard. Gwen still posts cringe shit to this day and we should be allowed to repost it in the thread.

1695615523531.png

1695615603757.png

1695615623695.png

1695615660862.png

1695615703454.png

1695615737395.png

1695615755276.png

People are openly insulting null in a thread about the recent anime Mcdonald's commercial.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

>Nick tells Null people can create narratives based on little evidence
>That they will start to come up with insane conclusions based on half-truths, and eventual lies, because at a certain point people will want to believe whatever narrative they come up with because they want to believe it
>Null tells Nick he doesn't understand and starts to get upset at Nick, all but saying that isn't true
>Someone proceeds to prove Nick right

lol, lmao even
Perhaps a rotflmao is in order.
It got locked because null is a retard. Gwen still posts cringe shit to this day and we should be allowed to repost it in the thread.

View attachment 39741
View attachment 39742
View attachment 39743
View attachment 39744
View attachment 39745
View attachment 39746
View attachment 39747
People are openly insulting null in a thread about the recent anime Mcdonald's commercial.
Deservedly so. Null is a retard and should be mocked for his bad takes.
An account in the Rekieta thread pointed out the confusion. Rekieta's friend Drexel has a friend named Shad and being that KF is full of weird degens they assumed it was shadman.
View attachment 39739
Null rejects our reality and substitutes his own.