Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Guys, has this claim been confirmed? Elaine claims that Null is "the glowing one" on Discord:

Josh Moon’s Discord account is glowing_one, he stole the Alias from his old fediverse account he used to talk to himself and Crunklord the druggie on because he has no friends. Sorry for sitting on this for a while, I was bored
Archived: https://archive.ph/T5Vc9

LMAO, "@dad@onlyfeds.cc", the one there with the most obvious daddy issues was probably Null himself.

Let's see if dumbfuck Google Images recognizes this:

NullKhrushchevka.jpg

Why is Null using this image of Pripyat in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone in Ukraine as his Discord avatar? Is it because of the war? Or was this Null LARPing that he has been to the CEZ by using a stolen image?

https://www.reddit.com/r/abandoned/comments/lchtg0

TheAnimeRetard

Registered
After he talked about Mama Moon Bringing him to gay pride parades when he was a kid earlier this year it was only a matter of time.
Josh named his account after his penis. Null makes sense in retrospect. The only way he can have any satisfaction is by tearing others down. In b4 he was a self hating troon all along. Or becomes one through the incel to tranny pipeline.
No wonder Josh hates troons so much. Most sane people hate them because they are freaks of nature and sexual deviants trying to corrupt our children, Josh hates them because if he was born a decade later he would most likely be a troon today because of his stupid mother that fits the single mother stereotype well.

It hits close to home for him.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Guys, has this claim been confirmed? Elaine claims that Null is "the glowing one" on Discord:

View attachment 39686
Almost impossible to confirm: Even if the alleged account said: "I'M NULL, OWNER OF KIWIFARMS" repeatedly and openly it could just be a random person impersonating him.
The best you can hope for is finding someone who knew him and asking that person, but that's difficult considering it's Null.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
No wonder Josh hates troons so much. Most sane people hate them because they are freaks of nature and sexual deviants trying to corrupt our children, Josh hates them because if he was born a decade later he would most likely be a troon today because of his stupid mother that fits the single mother stereotype well.

It hits close to home for him.
I was wondering if she thought maybe he was gay. Null talked about how he used to think he was gay right?

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Inspired by that drop of lore about Josh's being at a pride parade as a child I decided to make an infographic with the timeline of all the pre-2022 lore thus far.

View attachment 1695352096043.png

Post a comment or hit me up in DMs if something is innacurate.

TheAnimeRetard

Registered
Inspired by that drop of lore about Josh's being at a pride parade as a child I decided to make an infographic with the timeline of all the pre-2022 lore thus far.

View attachment 39687

>late 2020 Josh goes full retard crusade on anime avatars

No wonder this seemed very random and out of nowhere. I used to have them all the time without Josh sperging out and now I get tard rants from him if I have an anime pfp with even a little bit of booba.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
>late 2020 Josh goes full retard crusade on anime avatars

No wonder this seemed very random and out of nowhere. I used to have them all the time without Josh sperging out and now I get tard rants from him if I have an anime pfp with even a little bit of booba.
He must prefer flat chested anime girls. Or boys. They way they obsess over black trannies reminds of that episode of solar opposites where the guy was "worried" the people on the other side of the wall would invade and stick their penises in their ears and just wanted it to happen.

ecto_chasm

Remarkable Onion
Are you sharing your faggot furfag tastes or is this something about that Newgrounds shit Alfreds Playhouse?
That cartoon makes me want to become anhero. I used to follow Emily’s page back when I was more active on Facebook and I remember the day she went full alt-right retard and lost her mind. It was so weird and sudden. Like she had made allusions to Trump before in kind of a standard ironic edgelord way but she actually straight-up started simping hard for him. She’s a good artist/animator but man is her stuff vile. God knows what happened to her growing up. 😞

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
This confirms the theory I had for awhile that the Serbia thing was a retarded larp.

I always took Null's word for it because other people acted like it was true so I never bothered saying it because I felt like I would look retarded without any solid evidence and I assumed any hardcore Null fans knew more and could easily deboonk me.

I never took it that much farther than a theory. I just always found it strange someone would leave the comfort of America to live in some trash 3rd world country for a stupid website.

My tard senses prove to be right once again.
Bald and Bankrupt: Ну чё, я тебя шутка что ли? (What, am I a joke to you?)
You'd be surprised how many retarded anglofag sometimes redpill/manosphere adjacent sex tourists do exactly that. Gattsu and Ironically living in Europe both did videos on that exact topic. It's become kind of a recent trend, probably popularized by Bald and Bankrupt.

Josh's excuse was also that he was afraid of the US glowies giving him trouble, but never really giving a specific reason.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
There is no credible proof of Josh living in Serbia specifically but otoh his posts about how its impossible to escape from the US surveillance state even by going abroad seems heartfelt. If he was living in Eastern Europe, or anywhere else even, then he was smart enough not to expose himself.

Bald and Bankrupt: Ну чё, я тебя шутка что ли? (What, am I a joke to you?)
You'd be surprised how many retarded anglofag sometimes redpill/manosphere adjacent sex tourists do exactly that. Gattsu and Ironically living in Europe both did videos on that exact topic. It's become kind of a recent trend, probably popularized by Bald and Bankrupt.

Josh's excuse was also that he was afraid of the US glowies giving him trouble, but never really giving a specific reason.

If Josh came out as a sex pest/sex tourist then it would strengthen his fanbase that he's been courting for the past few years.

I hope he did not do such a thing but you never really know people.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I went into my #DropKiwiFarms archive to see what I still had on Hurricane Electric from during the campaign and all I could find was this tweet I had archived from a #DKF participant telling people to contact HE to complain about KF:

FiberhubHereWeGoAgain.jpg

The white part suggests that this person had received a message from someone else instructing them to contact these companies, including Hurricane Electric.

I am looking to see if I had any forum/Telegram posts from Null on Hurricane Electric and I don't have anything. I mostly have posts from Null complaining about GTT, Lumen, Arelion, Worldstream, Zayo, Cogent, NTT etc. Did the Hurricane Electric stuff happen after I left the forum?

I also found this post from Endkiwifarms.net, the website that Sage set up (and abandoned) for the campaign, where Hurricane Electric was mentioned as Null's "last hope": "Josh's only hope is to get Hurricane Electric to carry him, if they don't, then it literally will take FiberHub and/or 1776 paying a new provider (who will put up with them) hundreds of thousands of dollars to backhoe new fiber into the ground to a peering point."

Origin Host is confirmed offline! The fight continues.
Oct 23, 2022
Yesterday evening, as we were preparing to gear up for a public information campaign regarding Zayo, they did the right thing and decided to pull the plug on serving as the ISP for the origin host entirely. This means that KiwiFarms is completely down! However, as they are trying to get it back online, so too are we remaining vigilant.
Here's the state of affairs: 1776 Hosting is in FiberHub/VegasNAP datacentres. FH/VN have 3 upstream providers: Path, Zayo, and HE. Path won't carry 1776 traffic and hasn't for years. Zayo just decided not to carry it either. So it's down to just HE, and that's if Josh figures out how.
Josh's only hope is to get Hurricane Electric to carry him, if they don't, then it literally will take FiberHub and/or 1776 paying a new provider (who will put up with them) hundreds of thousands of dollars to backhoe new fiber into the ground to a peering point.
We will be monitoring this situation closely and will write an update if the status changes. For now, kiwifarms is completely off the entire internet and there’s not an easy path to get it back online!
With this news comes a word of caution: There will be a sudden surge of discourse flooding the community. This is the way they pushback, and we’ve seen it time and time again. Be skeptical. Do not trust DM screenshots unless they come from a known trusted source, for example, as they can be faked or altered. Know that they want to divide us, and sow distrust, and they aren’t limited by ethics, morals, or even factual truth.
An update on some other campaign strategies will be coming shortly.
Stay vigilant, stay safe, and never bargain with hate.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
I just realised that it can indeed be confirmed that "a 6 year old gypsy girl in Serbia sexually assaulted me because I didn't give her some coins" wasn't just a Nullism but also a sexual fantasy :story:

Can't wait until Josh confirms that the "niggers at the subway annoyed me, they chew gum too loudly" is also a sexual fantasy, a BBC one.

There is no credible proof of Josh living in Serbia specifically but otoh his posts about how its impossible to escape from the US surveillance state even by going abroad seems heartfelt. If he was living in Eastern Europe, or anywhere else even, then he was smart enough not to expose himself.

If Josh came out as a sex pest/sex tourist then it would strengthen his fanbase that he's been courting for the past few years.

I hope he did not do such a thing but you never really know people.
I'm fairly certain that Josh lived in Ukraine until 2019.

My theory is that he fucked off back to the Land of the Brave and the Free after Gonzalo Lira threatened to strach the white out of his eyes.

I've written an article about it on Josh Studies Quaterly Online Edition, you can read it here:

The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?” And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on”. The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?” And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on”. The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?” And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on”. The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?” And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on”. The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?” And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on”. The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?” And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on”. The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?” And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on”. The moth says “What’s the problem? Where do I begin, man? I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don’t know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all…Doc, sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me. I’m not feeling good. And so the doctor says, “Moth, man, you’re troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?” And the moth says, “‘Cause the light was on”.​

I hope someone makes sure the dox is legit the only way that is possible to confirm a dox...

1695428214913.png

Truble

Baby Onion

View attachment 39687

Vordrak was never a member of Kiwifarms, other than in Dynastia and Josh's imagination, as far as I know. He and Dyn fell out over Rationalwiki.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
However, there was this particular incident during #DropKiwiFarms last year:

View attachment 39585

Archived: https://archive.ph/3dmET

Why would ISNIC contact the US Embassy in Serbia to check his passport... if he wasn't in Serbia at the time?

Do you have the full thread for the screenshots you posted?
Also, what PO Box are you referring to here? The new one in WV? The WHOIS record quoted in the screenshot doesn't list a PO Box, so please explain.

I can confirm that he made that statement about attending a 4th of July meeting with an Expat Group in Serbia, I remember hearing that too.

Again, why doesn't Null just contact Popehat for a referral or even Marilyn Manson's lawyer? One of the causes of action in Manson's lolsuit was alleged violations of the Comprehensive Computer Data and Access Fraud Act. KiwiFarms was hacked and DDoSed during #DropKiwiFarms, those are both violations of the CCD & AFA that Liz Fong Jones aided and abetted (see the GrayHat Academy account on Github where Liz and Kevin Karhan had uploaded public DDoS lists for the hackers to use, that they misrepresented to Github as being DROP lists). LFJ targeted Cloudflare for years on his own before he jumped on the #DropKiwFarms bandwagon, because he wanted to put KF in harm's way and enable a tidal wave of cybercrimes against the site that even implicated unsuspecting bystanders (see the poz.hiv hack; AFAICT, that server seemingly had no idea that some hacker was trying to export all of KF users' data and dump it onto their server to implicate them in their hack, just for the lulz so he could say that "KF users were pozzed"). The cybercrimes that were committed against KF during #DropKiwiFarms weren't some unfortunate and unforseen side-effect, they were the very intended goal of targeting Cloudlfare into dropping KF to render the site vulnerable, hackable and DDoSable. #DropKiwiFarms was always intended to be a cybercriminal conspiracy to aid and abett whatever cybercrimes against KF they could get away with. The public face of #DropKiwiFarms with the abuse e-mail writing campaigns, that was just the seeming legal front covering up all the outright cybercriminal activities that these people were simultaneously organizing in their secret Signal groups.

Again, I don't know which specific causes of action Null is going to list on the motion, but I suspect Null will also list Violation of the Comprehensive Computer Data and Access Fraud Act, just like Manson, because LFJ went after Cloudflare to enable DDoS attacks against KF. Even if LFJ or #DropKiwiFarms didn't engaged in DDoS attacks himself - the circumstantial evidence suggests they did and were coordinating with the hackers carrying out the acts - there was no reason for LFJ to target Cloudflare other than to but KF in harm's way and enable cybercrimes against the site.

Perhaps he might consider adding denial of rights (Cal. Civ. Code § 52 or even Cal. Civ. Code § 52.1) as a cause of action, because #DropKiwiFarms not only fucked with his ISP but also went on to fuck with his lawyers to deny him legal representation and, with regards to Nick Rekieta, to deny Null a public platform to tell his side of the story before a sympathetic legal expert who wasn't even his lawyer but was merely following and commenting on #DropKiwiFarms as an outsider siding with Null and against the activists. There was literally no reason for #DropKiwiFarms to target Rekieta with 50+ bad faith bar complaints other than him being a sympathetic ear to Null. I don't know how denial of rights works in California so I can't say anything about it. But for me, just on the face of it, their targeting of Rekieta just for doing a Livestream with Null was plainly malicious and reveal their true intent with the campaign, which wasn't just to get KF offline but wholesale life ruination for Null. It's an example of how #DropKiwiFarms considered literally anything and everything to be fair game just to get Null. I can totally see how Naia drew a line at this. It has become increasingly commonplace amongst the far left to target lawyers (see Project 25 targeting notorious defense lawyer Alan "Case for Israel" Dershowitz just because he offered to represent Trump) and #DropKiwiFarms were representative of this very disturbing development.

I do suspect that Null has evidence agaist LFJ and #DropKiwiFarms that no one has seen yet. I don't think he would not go down this path of a lolsuit otherwise. He was repeatedly suggested that he knows things he cannot talk about in public. Take for example his private DMs with Naia after Naia left #DropKiwiFarms because he was so disgusting with the way they conducted their campaign and with their tactics. Naia explicitly stated in his Twitter thread that he was especially alarmed at the fact that #DropKiwiFarms were targeting Null's lawyers to deny him legal representation. Naia didn't say what they were doing to target his lawyers, but it was clearly so malicious that Naia felt the need to publically distance himself from the campaign. Later we learned that #DropKiwiFarms volunteers had filed 50+ bad faith bar complaints against Rekieta, which he had to defend himself against and did a Livestream about - a fact Null conveniently forgets when he ungratefully throws Rekieta under the bus. Rekieta was targeted by #DropKiwiFarms not for being Null's lawyer - he isn't - but merely for giving Null a platform to tell his side of the story. In the screenshots that were released of what apeared to be a longer DMs thread between Naia and Null, they were discussing the hack of the chatroom that led to part of the forum getting nuked and a failed attempt to export all KF user files to poz.hiv. You literally can't get more obviously cybercriminal than that. In the DMs we saw, Naia and Null were discussing the technical aspects of the hack, but we don't know what else they said about it. Maybe Naia had prior knowledge about how it was planned and who was involved, and told Null about it.

In the DMs, we see Naia telling Null about LFJ's future plans for targeting KF. Naia said that LFJ was planning to get KF's domain revoked, but said that it was trivial to request a new one, chiding LFJ for being "so petty".

We don't know what other future plans LFJ had that Naia was privy to and ended up revealing to Null. Perhaps Null didn't want to make known what he already knew, so LFJ couldn't change his plans accordingly. But I wouldn't be surprised to see the rest of Naia's DMs with Null amongst the evidence he's going to submit to prove cybercriminal intent on LFJ's part.
I'll say my matter. Josh your a bitch. We all know you do the same bullshit as that tranny why ain't you reporting this to the cops or FBI if you knew it was a cybercrime? Bitch ass nigga that Florida man is. I don't trust Null or his bullshit lies anymore. He can govsuck a black man’s dick for all I care. Motherfucker is a crafter and a coward

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He hates those too and calls you a pedophile for having one.
Yeah, my assumption is it's one of those situations where he over compensates outwardly because of his inner thoughts. Same with bbc trannies. Or guys that drive retarded cars for no reason other than some weird flex with too many bumper stickers and dumb modifications that make people who actually appreciate cars cringe are over compensating for their small dicks. I just like simple cars such as stock hondas or other cheap vehicles with cheap replacement parts. They are pretty efficient in most categories.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion