Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
Is it wrong I feek bad for Josh? If he could stop being blinded by spite for a second, this latest incident should be a wake up call. That having a normal life should be his priority

Keffals was right on one thing. Nobody came to help him.

I mean, yes I know people behind the scenes were throwing him money and tech support. But they did so out of convenience. The did it for Kiwifarms not for him.

By his own admission, he isnt even a free speech advocate. He just doesn't like being told what to do.

He gave everything away for stupid internet fights

Was it worth it?

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
1665440217402.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Is it wrong I feek bad for Josh?
Let's break this down.
By his own admission, he isnt even a free speech advocate
No. After all those years of saying he was to defend the site... he had to admit it wasn't, just a hugbox. The "freedom of speech" was just about making money from CP.
He just doesn't like being told what to do.
Stroppy cunt, in other words.
He gave everything away for stupid internet fights
TBF He is a lolcow. It's what they do.
Was it worth it?
Only joshy knows that. Maybe, just maybe, he wonders what would have happened if he had just listened to Aunty Godwinson, all those years ago. But while joshy is a very self-absorbed cow, he isn't the most self-reflective.

tl/dr: You think joshy gives a shit about you?

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Vordrak made good on his promise of exposing some ISP worker who he believes uses Josh's website. He mentioned this person this person while he was on lolcow Ethan Ralph's show last week. Josh pretends to be aloof of the validity of anything, but later concedes losing what he has at whatever ISP the woman is accused of working for would be annoying.

"If this was happening in someplace like Turkey or Russia someone would've broken this guy, someone would've cut off his hands so he could do no more evil."

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
he himself personally coded
Really? I mean, what are the chances he just paid some Macedonian 12yo to do it? How open to hacks is the site due to joshy asking the internet to do his homework for him?
He and others have continually tried to blame Cloudflare and Xenforo for his failure.
Like joshy lying about ties to Russia? Say it ain't so!

joshy1776.png
Was idly looking for TWIN stuff and came across joshys YT channel and read this comment. For context.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion

Tell me you are an incel piece of shit that has never felt the pain of losing a loved one, without telling me you are an incel piece of shit.Mind you this is just after he lost his grandmother, so he should know how no amount of money can replace a loved one. Unless of course he never gave a shit about her. Or anyone.

I officially 100% take back feeling sorry for Josh. About him being deplataformed And wasting his life in a freak show forum.

Remember, Josh said he wanted to have a family. If he somehow manages to reproduce and he still thinks the same another his hypothetical children, then he is no better than the nut jobs trying to de plataform him. Lesser evil at best.

But, of course, nobody is calling him out on his echochamber and the /pol circle jerk he created.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff

Tell me you are an incel piece of shit that has never felt the pain of losing a loved one, without telling me you are an incel piece of shit.Mind you this is just after he lost his grandmother, so he should know how no amount of money can replace a loved one. Unless of course he never gave a shit about her. Or anyone.

I officially 100% take back feeling sorry for Josh. About him being deplataformed And wasting his life in a freak show forum.

Remember, Josh said he wanted to have a family. If he somehow manages to reproduce and he still thinks the same another his hypothetical children, then he is no better than the nut jobs trying to de plataform him. Lesser evil at best.

But, of course, nobody is calling him out on his echochamber and the /pol circle jerk he created.
Close to a billion dollars in damages because Alex Jones denied the Sandyhook Shooting is pretty absurd. It's pretty fucking weird that a person can be put through a slander/libel lawsuit for saying something isn't true.
Josh, of course, expressed himself like a subhuman retard, but I get where he's coming from; I've lost a kid too, but lets say someone on this forum goes "nah you didn't Void, stop lying." I shouldn't be entitled to a billion dollars because you think I'm a liar lmao.

100% real.gif

I, too, don't really buy it.

1665663178358.png

I'll admit that it's more than possible that there's a folder full of stock images the news uses to get a story out 10 seconds after it happens because ad rev from pepsi and coke and shit; and maybe they accidentally use the same picture twice because some intern who isn't paid enough to keep track of that shit sent the stock image up to the boys in the box and in the hustle to get the story live no one double checked it. That's equally possible, probably even more possible. Still not worth a billion dollars if this is the explanation instead of crisis actors.

Last edited:

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
I mean... close to a billion dollars in damages because Alex Jones denied the Sandyhook Shooting is pretty absurd. It's pretty fucking weird that a person can be put through a slander/libel lawsuit for saying something isn't true.
Josh, of course, expressed himself like a subhuman retard, but I get where he's coming from; I've lost a kid too, but lets say someone on this forum goes "nah you didn't Void, stop lying." I shouldn't be entitled to a billion dollars because you think I'm a liar lmao.

I get what you are coming from. Maybe a billion dollar excessive, or whatever. To be honest I don’t care. But what Josh said was incredibly stupid.

Imagine telling a parent “LMAO you dead children that died in a school shooting is not worth that much anyway .” Josh would be lucky if he doesn’t get punched in the face Right there if he said it in front of a parent.

Is he really that stupid?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified

He told a story years ago about a hungry Roma kid rubbing up against his groin on a street in Serbia asking for money and instead of attempting to help her in any way, got meltdown pissed and ate a restaurant burger later on relishing the idea of her starving while he did it. It was probably a hurtcore fantasy he had but who knows.

I hadn't had much exposure to him before that but holy shit talk about telling who you are.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
I'll admit that it's more than possible that there's a folder full of stock images the new uses to get a story out 10 seconds after it happens because ad rev from pepsi and coke and shit; and maybe they accidentally use the same picture twice because some intern who isn't paid enough to keep track of that shit sent the stock image up to the boys in the box and in the hustle to get the story live no one double checked it. That's equally possible, probably even more possible. Still not worth a billion dollars if this is the explanation instead of crisis actors.

I personally do think Alex Jones went too far, but that’s not really my point. I am not going to debate about Sandy Hook being real or not because that’s not really what bothers me.

My point is that you would have to be a special piece of shit to say to say to a parent “your children are not worth that much.“

If you want to say Alex Jones didnt’ deserve to pay that much that’s fair. It’s also fair to say what Alex Jones did wasn’t bad enough to cost nearly a billion dollars. That’s fair too.

But if you want to say he shouldn’t pay because those children are not worth that much, it takes being a special piece of shit to say what Josh said.

Last edited:

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion

You're fucking retarded.

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
He told a story years ago about a hungry Roma kid rubbing up against his groin on a street in Serbia asking for money and instead of attempting to help her in any way, got meltdown pissed and ate a restaurant burger later on relishing the idea of her starving while he did it. It was probably a hurtcore fantasy he had but who knows.

I hadn't had much exposure to him before that but holy shit talk about telling who you are.
That is the appropriate reaction to being touched by a gypsie.