Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
1665093513353.png

Now, this is some high brow analysis of Geopolitical dynamics.
The perfect grammar gives even more gravitas to this 200 IQ take. Serious shit.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
onionfarms 01.png

Happy Pizza day! Got the boot. i'm honestly surprised about it though, i was your usual A&H tard but with cold takes and only seemed to comment on the fandoms he didn't give a fuck about. literally the only times i went against the community was when he told people i was ralph's babymama and when i didn't give into that blatant trolls remorse thread. so this reasoning is bizarre, he makes it out like i was some Sig-esque member openly mocking him everywhere. I never once attacked him or his site in the past year. literally a good chunk of my posts in the last 3 months are about literal nobodies.

Cat Party, HHH, and every other faggot can shit up the site all day yet despite being a relatively highly regarded member of the community i got the boot. I hope he won't miss one of the few tards that actually did that BAT bullshit.

this site has basically been gone for 2 months and my dick rantings were one of the most weighing things on his mind apparently.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 21757

Happy Pizza day! Got the boot. i'm honestly surprised about it though, i was your usual A&H tard but with cold takes and only seemed to comment on the fandoms he didn't give a fuck about. literally the only times i went against the community was when he told people i was ralph's babymama and when i didn't give into that blatant trolls remorse thread. so this reasoning is bizarre, he makes it out like i was some Sig-esque member openly mocking him everywhere. I never once attacked him or his site in the past year. literally a good chunk of my posts in the last 3 months are about literal nobodies.

Cat Party, HHH, and every other faggot can shit up the site all day yet despite being a relatively highly regarded member of the community i got the boot. I hope he won't miss one of the few tards that actually did that BAT bullshit.

this site has basically been gone for 2 months and my dick rantings were one of the most weighing things on his mind apparently.
>being an A&N tard
you didn't tell the whole story, right?

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
>being an A&N tard
you didn't tell the whole story, right?
you can look at my posts, like i said, i wasn't fedposting. quite the opposite. Maybe its just me, but its weird how he publicly acts like he's fighting the good fight keeping the site up and then just goes "i just don't like you in particular" and bans someone. This is the first time i've even interacted with this guy in a year, how the fuck does he even know i exist when he has 10,000 daily users. None of my posts should have set him off

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
View attachment 21757

You hurt his anus too much just like The Megalodon did.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
You made him look retarded to his audience and quite handily every single time. Josh can't have more of his users secretly thinking he's retarded behind his back while fellating him publicly. It's a blow to him, the hero of free speech.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
You made him look retarded to his audience and quite handily every single time. Josh can't have more of his users secretly thinking he's retarded behind his back while fellating him publicly. It's a blow to him, the hero of free speech.
except he banned me that time and then let me back in when i proved how i rec'd the texts, i've been a good girl the last year or so. how am i someone that he was forced to tolerate and can be sick of

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
except he banned me that time and then let me back in when i proved how i rec'd the texts, i've been a good girl the last year or so. how am i someone that he was forced to tolerate and can be sick of
I don't mean to prick your ego, but he probably mass banned a load of accounts, and used a boiler plate reason: "You get on my tits". PL: Only one time I got a personalised ban from joshy. He'll nix accounts on a whim, don't take it personally.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I don't mean to prick your ego, but he probably mass banned a load of accounts, and used a boiler plate reason: "You get on my tits". PL: Only one time I got a personalised ban from joshy. He'll nix accounts on a whim, don't take it personally.
Dunno. Josh commented on my profile saying something like "You're the most annoying user ever and there's no way you're not APC" shortly before banning me.
:thinking: Josh is the sort of person where if you make one post he doesn't like he'll constantly check up on your account every day to find more things he doesn't like.

Dumbchan

Dumbass
Baby Onion
you can look at my posts, like i said, i wasn't fedposting. quite the opposite. Maybe its just me, but its weird how he publicly acts like he's fighting the good fight keeping the site up and then just goes "i just don't like you in particular" and bans someone. This is the first time i've even interacted with this guy in a year, how the fuck does he even know i exist when he has 10,000 daily users. None of my posts should have set him off
Jersh literally does that. He gets tired of someone then bans them.

Maybe the jannies said something to him.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Josh is the sort of person where if you make one post he doesn't like he'll constantly check up on your account every day to find more things he doesn't like.
That's because he has a massive inferiority complex. Anyone who isn't there to expressly kiss his arse will, eventually, get the boot. The thing about KF being a hugbox for joshy is true. Highlighting that joshy uses the site to convince himself heisn't the biggest cow of all.

Look at who he really hates: Gunt and PPP. Why? Because they pull off being fat and autistically obnoxious. Why is there no irl joshy? If it wasn't for Gunt going outside, KF wouldn't have 50% of the material it has.

KF is now joshys faustian gilded cage. He has idiot T&H simps posting "ha ha Gunt/PPP is fat, ha ha", like joshy isn't a morbidly obese bunter himself. Effluentes? Incel pedo? Right backattcha joshy. I-fucking-ronic, right? Plus, he has some stalker OCD shit*, meaning instead of doing actual work, he spends all day searching for people to ban. It's the only power he has. NGL in yer actual real life event, I could easily kill joshy with my bare hands. I'm a generation older than him, and I could easily beat him to death, with only my fists.

Don't take it personally that you are better than joshy. Most people are.

*My longest lasting account was for less than a year. I got 5 followers. I must have really got under his skin.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
joshyseethes.png
"No! You!" Vordrak's crypto scam, admitting to threats to kill? The English will never be as smug as you, broom. Get back to sweeping, stop acting like you don't bring this on yourself. Remember what Godwinson said?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
The british are indeed cringe. I'll give him that
Note he said ENGLISH, there is a difference. Sherman's have that thing about being scotch or mick (never welsh, for some strange reason). And joshy forgets how much he wanted Godwinson to like him. But then, what DID happen to Aunty Adam?

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Note he said ENGLISH, there is a difference. Sherman's have that thing about being scotch or mick (never welsh, for some strange reason). And joshy forgets how much he wanted Godwinson to like him. But then, what DID happen to Aunty Adam?
I'm absolutely and utterly shocked that Josh is a duplicitous snake that makes 180 degrees shifts.