Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Tell me you are an incel piece of shit that has never felt the pain of losing a loved one, without telling me you are an incel piece of shit
The truth will out.
Close to a billion dollars in damages because Alex Jones denied the Sandyhook Shooting is pretty absurd
It depends on how you see Jones. Jones has got a lot of undeserved flak in the past, but here he was caught lying under oath. His defence was "I believed that Sandy Hook was a gay-op" (which is pretty fucking stupid, but then, there are still tards out there that think joshy is "Freedumb ob Speedch", so there's that), him being caught lying fucks him.

Is he really that stupid?
This is the guy who will ask randos on the internet how to code. Then wonders why he gets hacked. He's lucky he has an internet full of people more retarded than him.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
Look I can see the point of thinking they went overboard with Alex Jone‘s punishment.

But, come on, are you going to tell a grieving parent that lost a child that their child aren’t even worth that much? I assure you they all would gladly give away that money a billion times if they could get their children back.

Best case scenario Josh is a complete retard.

But then he wonders why he is so hated outside his echo chamber.

Last edited:

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
Look I can see the point of thinking they went overboard with Alex Jone‘s punishment.

But, come on, are you going to tell a grieving parent that lost a child that their child aren’t even worth that much? I assure you they all would gladly give away that money a billion times if they could get their children back.

But then he wonders why so much people are after him.
Why are you acting like josh is going to these people's faces and telling them this?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
jshy.png
What do you call dishonest nonces who accuse dishonest nonces?

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
He told a story years ago about a hungry Roma kid rubbing up against his groin on a street in Serbia asking for money and instead of attempting to help her in any way, got meltdown pissed and ate a restaurant burger later on relishing the idea of her starving while he did it. It was probably a hurtcore fantasy he had but who knows.

I hadn't had much exposure to him before that but holy shit talk about telling who you are.
You're not well traveled are you? "Helping" a Roma child is not possible, these people are not very pleasant and live to cheat people dumb enough to feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for Roma children, but I would never help one, I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the reality of life.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
Close to a billion dollars in damages because Alex Jones denied the Sandyhook Shooting is pretty absurd. It's pretty fucking weird that a person can be put through a slander/libel lawsuit for saying something isn't true.
Josh, of course, expressed himself like a subhuman retard, but I get where he's coming from; I've lost a kid too, but lets say someone on this forum goes "nah you didn't Void, stop lying." I shouldn't be entitled to a billion dollars because you think I'm a liar lmao.

View attachment 22126
I, too, don't really buy it.

View attachment 22127

I'll admit that it's more than possible that there's a folder full of stock images the news uses to get a story out 10 seconds after it happens because ad rev from pepsi and coke and shit; and maybe they accidentally use the same picture twice because some intern who isn't paid enough to keep track of that shit sent the stock image up to the boys in the box and in the hustle to get the story live no one double checked it. That's equally possible, probably even more possible. Still not worth a billion dollars if this is the explanation instead of crisis actors.
exactly, it would be one thing if this was a new field, but much like the george floyd case we pretty much established how much this shit should cost and the fact that him questioning the media (AKA what every politcal comedy news show also does) has led to him on the hook for more money than the kikes that did the opium epidemic is fucking bullshit.

Beyond that is the implications, you can feel sad about the death of a loved one, but you can't just destroy the world because of it, he's paying out more than every corporation that fucked up the environment combined. Mind you he is neither the first or millionth guy calling this shit out. the fact that he's the sole person suffering clearly means he's being made an example of. "how dare you question tragedies"
I get what you are coming from. Maybe a billion dollar excessive, or whatever. To be honest I don’t care. But what Josh said was incredibly stupid.

Imagine telling a parent “LMAO you dead children that died in a school shooting is not worth that much anyway .” Josh would be lucky if he doesn’t get punched in the face Right there if he said it in front of a parent.

Is he really that stupid?
so you will admit you believe everything up to genocide is perfectly acceptable as long as you lost a loved one? mind you even redditors were uneasy with the shit wanda pulled in wandavision and thats a lot less than even a billion dollar payout.

beyond that is the implication, questioning how you reacted after your kid died is worth destroying a fundamental part of democracy? 1 billion dollars for questioning the narrative is a worrying precedent especially when you personally are on a site worth less than a pair of shoes. if questioning a kid's death is worth that much, it would't be a big hurtle to say anti-TERF or other offensive language that may or may not lead to suicide at minimum is worth thousands.

TL;DR admit i'm right or i'll sue you for 1 trillion dollars.

But then he wonders why he is so hated outside his echo chamber.
why aren't you preaching about how tim was right to do the OK bombing because he too was grieving? you don't seem to give a fuck besides in this one case or else you'd be fedposting all over the place. the fact that you haven't fedposted about the Waukesha deaths means you probably are just trying to rile people up here.
View attachment 22130
What do you call dishonest nonces who accuse dishonest nonces?
Null won't ever admit it because 2020Suicide theorized it inbetween putting Dax's dox on the site and fact checking the mansion bullshit right after the PPP/Dax debate. And null fucking despised that guy because of his anti-Dax stance and (according to null) basically brute forcing the rest of the site into turning on Dax, the dumb piece of shit wouldn't let it go either which is why Null straight up made a video specifically saying 2020Suicide was wrong for even proposing such a thing. Which in hindsight is hilarious considering how hard Dax stuck up for his pedo friends later that year.

in fact the whole "Corey is a liar and a pedo" meme is from their arguing back and forth, dumbass lasted a lot longer than anyone that went after Null like that too, didn't Null say he respected him in the Trovo thread? they probably had a lot of private convos to suddenly act like some sperg was some wise mentor. especially when their biggest interaction before then was him sperging out in a thread so hard that Null moved it to food. Null also called him out for claiming he had some eastern European girlfriend and was telling people so a lot of weird stuff about that whole banning/relationship. wasn't he the CEO of Trovo too or some shit like that?

But anyway the whole NP2 saga is forever tainted in Null's mind because of what he had to do to Dax's thread as damage control after he challenged PPP. Even though Dax has openly associated with numerous pedos the last 2 years Null still won't admit its even plausible that he'd associate with this pedo when he's friends with all the others. Corey is just one of a half dozen liars and pedos Dax associates with and for some reason Dax was on a first name basis with in 2020.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
in Null's mind because of what he had to do to Dax's thread as damage control after he challenged PPP
PPP the little boy, whose only crime (in the NP2 sense, not literal) was to point out the emperor had no clothes. Funny how a lot of the shit the KC got was really about NP2 (Metocuck got PPP to say (incorrectly) that there was nothing fishy about NP2 (if so, why did the plug get pulled? Everyone involved in that was dodgy as fuck, but it was joshys involvement that really got it shut down.

btw, the line is paraphrasing a line from Apocalypse Now (or a Marillion song if you like 80s prog). IYDAK.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
why aren't you preaching about how tim was right to do the OK bombing because he too was grieving? you don't seem to give a fuck besides in this one case or else you'd be fedposting all over the place. the fact that you haven't fedposted about the Waukesha deaths means you probably are just trying to rile people up here.

i think Josh said something incredibly stupid because he is an unuckable incel in a /pol hugbox because He thinks free speech equals being a cunt. And I stand by what I said.

I don’t see how is that “fedposting”. I couldn’t give two shits about Alex Jones one way or another.

But the fact that many of you think critiquing Josh incel worthy takes equals being a Lib that hates Alex Jones and free speech makes me realize this shithole wasn’t that different from Kiwifarms in the end.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
Josh confirms again that the chat, the chat that he himself personally coded to attempt to get people off discord, was the source of the hack. He and others have continually tried to blame Cloudflare and Xenforo for his failure.

This point should really be brought up more. Josh was so assblasted that Ralph was able to read his chat and people like me and you would screencap the embarrassing shit he says in there constantly, that he actually broke a chat that already functioned perfectly well (besides when he also broke images because he was upset with Jdanks posters and my spam) to the point that some one was able to hack his entire site because of it. PROBABLY BECAUSE THE STUPID FUCKER WAS USING A CODING LANGUAGE HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE PROPERLY AS SOME 7D CHESS MOVE TO "OWN" THE TRANNIES!

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
Josh would always sperg at people for trying to give him help so to see him resort to asking strangers for so much the past few months has been entertaining.
didn't even think of that. its even worse because someone that whines about opsec like him would presumably only pull this shit because he thinks he can use his fame to get people to respond sooner.

Seriously, there are/were thousands of forums out there, he couldn't bother just asking in a more specialized place his questions about how to maintain his? he just admits to his vulnerabilities outright, you'd think he'd have bothered using some alt on bleeping computer or other tech help sites instead.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
It's worse than you thought...
503d.png
He's openly invited all the users to @ him over a regular occurrence. This is him with screwdriver, heading to the fuse box and saying "Let me know if the lights go out".