Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
He turns 30 in December. I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with his sudden disdain for birthdays
your reading comprehension is about as good as Josh's tech skills.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Kiwifarms isn't dead in the water.
images (3).jpeg

GloryHole Stalker

Man of Questionable Taste
Baby Onion
Unlike what Josh says, lolcow email does not seem to be back up. I still get directed to the cloud flare kill screen. I haven't been able to find my account info for that in about 4 years, so I figured this day would come at some point. Since making an account is invite only and I was never a huge poster there, I don't expect anyone to roll out the red carpet to bring me back, lol.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Josh: "DON'T USE REACTION PICTURES ON MY WEBSITE"
Also Josh: "let me use this reaction picture over and over, it really gets accross the battered wife impression I'm trying to give"

GloryHole Stalker

Baby Onion
Try changing your DNS servers to Google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4). That's how I got access to lolcow.email. If you do a Google search for lolcow email once you've done that, it will bring up the legal page - I signed in from there.

Changing my DNS settings caused a ton of other problems, but it at least allowed me to reset my password and change my email.
Thanks for the tip. I might give it a try if I can remember what my account info was over there, If he ever allows open registration again ( which I suspect he might when things settle down, and he sees how many users he lost) I might make a new account. Or I might not. It's been an eye opener seeing how one mans obstinance caused all this.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Thanks for the tip. I might give it a try if I can remember what my account info was over there, If he ever allows open registration again ( which I suspect he might when things settle down, and he sees how many users he lost) I might make a new account. Or I might not. It's been an eye opener seeing how one mans obstinance caused all this.
I'ma just say it outright this one time. Every complaint about the things Josh doesn't do right; Kengle does right and I think most people deep down realize that Kengle cares more about OF and the userbase here than Josh cares about KF and his userbase
>cwcki.club
1664328773641.png

I know it's hard to give up on a site that's been around for 10 years and has such a huge amount of content but just tell us what you need here. OF is safer, more considerate of the userbase, more invested in providing a fun environment to gossip and no one has to worry about getting banned by an obese sociopath for making a joke on the wrong day.
If OF had the same amount of content as KF I think it would be hard to argue that OF isn't the superior site. So tell us what you need so that can happen.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
I know it's hard to give up on a site that's been around for 10 years and has such a huge amount of content but just tell us what you need here. OF is safer, more considerate of the userbase, more invested in providing a fun environment to gossip and no one has to worry about getting banned by an obese sociopath for making a joke on the wrong day.
If OF had the same amount of content as KF I think it would be hard to argue that OF isn't the superior site. So tell us what you need so that can happen.
While some people no doubt care about their brand and their stickers, the thing which makes KF valuable to me is the archival stuff in the threads. Some of it is on archive sites, but by no means all of it.

I know others, especially the BP posters, will probably stick with KF for the sense of community.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
While some people no doubt care about their brand and their stickers, the thing which makes KF valuable to me is the archival stuff in the threads. Some of it is on archive sites, but by no means all of it.

I know others, especially the BP posters, will probably stick with KF for the sense of community.
Oh, that's fine. Girls are gay.
dabbed on.jpeg

GloryHole Stalker

Baby Onion
I'ma just say it outright this one time. Every complaint about the things Josh doesn't do right; Kengle does right and I think most people deep down realize that Kengle cares more about OF and the userbase here than Josh cares about KF and his userbase
>cwcki.club
View attachment 20978

Thank you for the considerate reply. I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to make any demands of this or any other site I post at, especially as I tend to go thru long stretches of lurking. But my KF history in brief... I discovered and joined in 2017 after my youngest son directed me to DSPs videos. That is how I stumbled onto his thread there. I joined and followed along, but never really had much appreciation for how some users absolutely lost their shit about him and set about fucking with him irl. Kinda lost interest in cow watching after that. I gravitated then mostly to the general discussion boards A&H (mostly lurking... alot of trolls and bs to wade thru there to get a few nuggets of actual useful info), as well as music (the guitar and bass thread) and the sports threads.
Josh insisting on not allowing for the deletion of accounts makes no sense to me. Has he stated a reason for that? I have no reason to need to do that, but it should be an option. I seem to remember him allowing that in 2019 did he not? Not really sure at this point it's worth rejoining a site when the site owners attitude towards any user issues is "fuck off".
I plan on sticking around here. It's pretty cosy. The actual retard ratio seems considerably lower here. Hope it stays that way, lol.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Thank you for the considerate reply. I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to make any demands of this or any other site I post at, especially as I tend to go thru long stretches of lurking. But my KF history in brief... I discovered and joined in 2017 after my youngest son directed me to DSPs videos. That is how I stumbled onto his thread there. I joined and followed along, but never really had much appreciation for how some users absolutely lost their shit about him and set about fucking with him irl. Kinda lost interest in cow watching after that. I gravitated then mostly to the general discussion boards A&H (mostly lurking... alot of trolls and bs to wade thru there to get a few nuggets of actual useful info), as well as music (the guitar and bass thread) and the sports threads.
Josh insisting on not allowing for the deletion of accounts makes no sense to me. Has he stated a reason for that? I have no reason to need to do that, but it should be an option. I seem to remember him allowing that in 2019 did he not? Not really sure at this point it's worth rejoining a site when the site owners attitude towards any user issues is "fuck off".
I plan on sticking around here. It's pretty cosy. The actual retard ratio seems considerably lower here. Hope it stays that way, lol.
By all means fren, onionfarms is still making small improvements here and there to improve the user's experience and functionality of the site. It's not presumptuous, I'm at a standstill with the little improvements that still need to be made. For example, I can't figure out how to code the post highlight feature, not really sure how Josh made that work so the input of the userbase at this point is more than welcome.

Also I don't really know what the rationale behind the decision not to allow account deletion is, the only reason I can think of is being able to go back and find dirt on specific users.

Johnny Bravo

Check the pects. Hoo-ha hooah! Man, I'm pretty!
Registered
Made an account specifically for this thread as there's a lot of shit I'm still just shocked about when it comes to this absolute nigger. Thanks to yet ANOTHER leak I just don't see worth getting back to my account. Either way all I did was comment about a few celebcows and was there during the whole Chris arrest while I was active there. Have had an account since god knows how fucking long but I only use it to lurk at best. Despite being an oldfag I don't come near as close to the retards in that site who use it 24/7 for nearly ten fucking years.
Joshua though, I feel like this thing from his forum that I saw explains it best. I remember lurking recently and seeing a thread where some guy called him out for being an absolute retarded nigger who thinks responsibility doesn't fall on him when some idiot fedposter uses the fact that the site allows doxxing to their advantage and he does nothing about it cuz "muh law didndu nufin". By being the owner and administrator of the site and also permitting doxxing on it not only is he fully responsible for any fedposter twat that comes and uses it to their advantage, but also he borders on what may be considered criminal activity as much as he wants to deny it. His response was just call the guy "the biggest nigger on the site" and that's when I just stopped seeing him in a respectful light. A person who legitimately cannot take the blame or at least have enough self awareness to know this kind of shit would happen if your site permits doxxing even if you go "But guize pls dont fedbostttt is agensd da rulz" doesn't deserve respect from fucking anybody no matter how many tards you give your money towards to seem like a good person who only does good deeds. Then this thread showed me this isn't the only time he chimps out like an absolute nigger and now I just find him as a fucking joke.
The telegram chat also is just a mess of spergs, fedposters, niggers and dicksuckers he doesn't wanna control and that he also ocassionally chimps out on or asks for sympathy in. I didn't even wanna dare to join it just for the curiosity because jesus fucking christ everything that happens in that cesspool is worse than the chat of the site itself. All of this horseshit could've been avoided if those fucking wastes of semen had not just been their retarded selves. But no, they thought they were fighting some chivalrous war against the LoTR orcs and they needed to fight back with their gamer hacking skills or some bullshit and not only keep fedposting in their own telegram chat but also seek to doxx more people and pass the blame. The result is nothing but what was certain and it was never going to change.
Needless to say this entire situation is fucking retarded because one side might have troons trying to hide their past but the other side has absolute mongoloids that don't understand what the meaning of "War of Attrition" is and bring their own fucking ruin upon themselves. They can't "win", and any sembleance of "victory" they get will only be some retarded lie they con themselves into believing about the situation.
PS; Thanks for the countless laughs onionfrens. I had no idea Joshua was such a pathetic sociopath and I've been keking with all these screenshots.