Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
Josh insisting on not allowing for the deletion of accounts makes no sense to me. Has he stated a reason for that? I have no reason to need to do that, but it should be an option. I seem to remember him allowing that in 2019 did he not? Not really sure at this point it's worth rejoining a site when the site owners attitude towards any user issues is "fuck off".
Deleting accounts is gay as hell, especially when the whole point of the site is archiving spergs spazzing out.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
Deleting accounts is gay as hell, especially when the whole point of the site is archiving spergs spazzing out.
True.But guess I fell bad for people that genuinely were in danger for critizing shitty people.

There was a guy that worked in a book company that called out Lindsay Ellis on her bullshit. And yes also everyobe calling our Keffals and people like him that groom kids and predate women. Fuck them.

Tough, people just spamming Fuck n-word and I hate trannies all day, for them, I have no sympathy.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
True.But guess I fell bad for people that genuinely were in danger for critizing shitty people.

There was a guy that worked in a book company that called out Lindsay Ellis on her bullshit. And yes also everyobe calling our Keffals and people like him that groom kids and predate women. Fuck them.

Tough, people just spamming Fuck n-word and I hate trannies all day, for them, I have no sympathy.
Bitch, edit this post, this is painful to read and I'm not even a grammar Nazi.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
What did Joshua mean by this?
1664841432400.png

Empresa

Ladmin
wow what a nonce just got out of the weeds , has a day or two without the site completely shitting itself , then he goes back to flinging shit from his kiwi pedestal . I see the views keffals gets , they are minuscule , dont know why he still has the urge to want to keep up with this "war" but then again he doesn't have anything else going on.

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
wow what a nonce just got out of the weeds , has a day or two without the site completely shitting itself , then he goes back to flinging shit from his kiwi pedestal . I see the views keffals gets , they are minuscule , dont know why he still has the urge to want to keep up with this "war" but then again he doesn't have anything else going on.
Josh needs trannies around to seem palatable.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
What did Joshua mean by this
My two penneth.

1. You have to imagine joshy actually saying that. In his actual voice.

2. NC has Concealed Carry, and a lot of Rochesters (filter that). I know that joshy is just "having fun on the internet", but it would be fun to see him Walk The Dark Street* with one of the local Nation members.

*Chuck Conners movie. Highly recommend.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
I already shared this with his prominent fans on twitter but Josh used to label bots visiting. He's now labeling them as guest visitors so his shitty website doesn't look like as much of a ghost town. Before the Cloudflare drop it seemed like every other visitor was a bot. Good luck making sustainable money, Josh!

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
Eh I have been critical of kiwi farms, and null, but I doubt Josh is going to run out of money anytime soon.

See, the secret of his financial success is that, while Josh himself is only around to “laugh at Internet freaks“, and while he might have poor people skills, Many people have alot of interest to keep the site afloat too, not for him, but rather because a lot of people benefit of what KF does.

There’s the vendetta posters with a grudge that hate someone, but are smart enough to avoid the “a-log“ label, the people that think they are fighting for “free speech” or whatever, internet drama YouTubers that get their tips from the site, and also the people that just like being amused.

Needlesly to say KF does have supporters.

Their biggest threat is purely technological. The only way Keffals, and the others could win is if became literally technologically impossible to maintain on the clearnet.

Which we all thought would happen. But somehow Null found a way to survive even after losing cloudfare. So I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Last edited:

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion