Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Freya

Freya and her familia raided and destroyed the Ishtar familia
Remarkable Onion
He turns 30 in December. I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with his sudden disdain for birthdays
And the retard won't even get wizard powers. He really could have used them in keeping his site online.

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
And yet 4chan tvchan *onionfarms etc. all exist. Makes you have a thunk as to what the real problem is--that we live in an increasingly dystopia-veering technocratic world OR that those who would profess to have constructed an oasis from said world are all completely incompetent, duplicitous and short-sighted hypocrites.

Again, Josh openly stated he would do nothing about his mods/users doxing other users for saying mean things about him on seperate websites. He's an asshole.
lmao if you get doxed for discord fagging you deserve it. Like, how does that even happen unless you stupidly decide to use the same username as on kf.

Empresa

Ladmin
Fdk7AUtXwAEjkBR.jpeg
im only here because my site's dead
what a great random txt.
:story:

GreeneCoDeputy

ᛋᛋ-Scharführer
Baby Onion
Oh, Josh.

On one hand he is right, this has nothing to do with a Rust exploit and it's getting tiresome hearing people trying to blame it on some secret Rust tranny magic.

But clearly mistakes were made and it was an exploit although more of an exploit of the browser security model than of XenForo specifically.

Edit to add:
Josh's problems with authority definitely have gotten the best of him. He's accomplished A LOT on his own. An impressive amount, really, for as many challenges as he's had to deal with.

But he has never learned to assess the talent or trustworthiness of the individuals he trusts, and as a result, has made a series of technical mistakes that would have been avoidable if he had learned to trust the RIGHT people.

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
From his letter during the downtime:
"As I've worked for weeks to combat the endless flow of attacks from every conceivable angle I have spread myself very thin and hurridly replaced old systems with new ones that are not properly vetted."

GreeneCoDeputy

ᛋᛋ-Scharführer
Baby Onion

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-26 133018.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-26 133018.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 198

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
I'm seriously thinking about abandoning my account. I don't post much these days anyway, and I can still read the forum without being logged in.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
I'm seriously thinking about abandoning my account. I don't post much these days anyway, and I can still read the forum without being logged in.

I considered it, but after all this drama decided against it.

Do like to read updates and gossip, but not having to worry about Josh's enemies or even other farmers.

I am Not an internet soldier. And the cause, which isn't free speech, isn't worth the hassle.

Maybe if the site had a better reputation and there wasn't so much internal drama. For me lurking is good enough.

If Josh manages to keep the site online, I am sure everything will be back to nornal. Just a matter of wheter or not Keffal's friends find a way to cancel their new host or whatever.

Last edited:

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
If Josh manages to keep the site online, I am sure everything will be back to nornal. Just a matter of wheter or not Keffal's friends find a way to cancel their new host or whatever.
LF-J is already trying to organise people brigading KF's new business contacts. Even if I do ultimately return, it's not something I will do straight away.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Although Josh has addressed the issue of password resets, he hasn't yet said whether or not he will be purging IPs.

It's something which has been done in the past when KF has been under increased scrutiny and I think there should be a statement about what the policy will be going forward. Just because many people connect with VPNs and/or Tor, doesn't mean that KF itself shouldn't take measures to mitigate what information can be gained from the next hack (and there will inevitably be one).

Likewise, Josh needs to commit to keeping the onion service working. Prior to this bullshit, it wasn't and fixing it didn't seem to be a priority.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
Josh needs to take a month to fix things properly instead of trying to get the site back up in a hurry.
I agRene.Even if he had the tech available, the public opinion is against him. He is in the eye of the storm.

If he is unwilling to compromise, then the best he can do is wait until the majority move on to the next thing. SJWs just care about clout and will move on eventually.

The trans activist, and other enemies, will always be a thorn on his side, however. Nothing will change that.

Last edited:

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
From his letter during the downtime:
"As I've worked for weeks to combat the endless flow of attacks from every conceivable angle I have spread myself very thin and hurridly replaced old systems with new ones that are not properly vetted."
Eating pizza is very tiresome.

But clearly mistakes were made and it was an exploit although more of an exploit of the browser security model than of XenForo specifically.
Not really, where are you getting this shit from exactly?

But he has never learned to assess the talent or trustworthiness of the individuals he trusts, and as a result, has made a series of technical mistakes that would have been avoidable if he had learned to trust the RIGHT people.
Absolute lol at that.
Keep feeding Josh's victim mentality like he feeds fat chicks, it's very entertaining.

Hellovan Onion
Not sorry for tripleposting

• Take Your Meds
Reactions: .I.