• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
I think the offer only extends to me, otherwise I'd tell him to unban all the banned kiwis here. I had MemeGrey tell him that if he'll still lift my ban, he should just do it. I'll probably log in to JULAAAAAAY myself and spook some people until I inevitably get banned for continuing to post on Onion Farms.

I just meant to make it extra insulting

Null

Ooperator.
Baby Onion
I got temp-banned and perma-banned, still got my account back. Both times happened by pissing off Jannies (Kamov for being Kamov, plus challenging Zed to dox me irl through pics) and picking on old-fags like @Deadpool while shitting up threads about transsexuals, the MAGA crowd or ranting about sticker privileges. The weirdest thing is that most of it was transparently jokey but people fell for it like flies to shit. It is legit harder to stay unbanned because anything outside of Jersh-jerking or hug-boxing somehow digs up someone's inner spergosaurus.

Deleted member 158

I got temp-banned and perma-banned, still got my account back. Both times happened by pissing off Jannies (Kamov for being Kamov, plus challenging Zed to dox me irl through pics) and picking on old-fags like @Deadpool while shitting up threads about transsexuals, the MAGA crowd or ranting about sticker privileges. The weirdest thing is that most of it was transparently jokey but people fell for it like flies to shit. It is legit harder to stay unbanned because anything outside of Jersh-jerking or hug-boxing somehow digs up someone's inner spergosaurus.
I think everyone is curious how you got unbanned.

Null

Ooperator.
Baby Onion
I think everyone is curious how you got unbanned.
An email.
j9Dn5hz.png

GuntMaster2000

Remarkable Onion
That's hot tbh.