Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
It's a plea before the storm.

Reject and forever he'll be at it with you.
There's no doubt in my mind that he's doing this because of Onion Farms, which is exactly why I bothered making demands and saying that I'd come back. If Josh lets me back in, it's going to be nigh impossible for him to kick me out again without everyone jumping down his throat for it. I don't intend to give him another excuse to get rid of me like last time.

Deleted member 158

View attachment 3675View attachment 3676View attachment 3677View attachment 3678
I definitely wasn't expecting this to happen, but apparently Josh is willing to unban me.
View attachment 3679
Now it's just a matter of waiting for him to accept or refuse my demands. That's right, I'm pulling out my dick and slapping him with it by giving Josh demands. @Basil II and @The Sauce Boss did nothing wrong, and deserve to be unbanned more than I do.
Lol. He's going to unban you so you'll have less focus on Onionfarms and it'll be destabilized. (((His))) mind tricks to destroy a "splinter" community he hates ever so dearly. Taking away its administrator.

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Lol. He's going to unban you so you'll have less focus on Onionfarms and it'll be destabilized. (((His))) mind tricks to destroy a "splinter" community he hates ever so dearly. Taking away its administrator.
>implying I don't see right through it
>implying that isn't why I feel that I have the leverage to make demands
>implying that unbanning me will change anything

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
View attachment 3675View attachment 3676View attachment 3677View attachment 3678
I definitely wasn't expecting this to happen, but apparently Josh is willing to unban me.
View attachment 3679
Now it's just a matter of waiting for him to accept or refuse my demands. That's right, I'm pulling out my dick and slapping him with it by giving Josh demands. @Basil II and @The Sauce Boss did nothing wrong, and deserve to be unbanned more than I do.
Link to the thread? :thinking:

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
1612568144537.png

>I honestly don't feel comfortable having people who think posting calls to violence on the Kiwi Farms is a legitmate way to reform government back on the site
Neither Basil, Sauce Boss, or I think that at all. My ban was at least justifiable, but they were only banned for shit talking Josh. And if he really feels that way, why was he open to unbanning me in the first place?

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 3691
>I honestly don't feel comfortable having people who think posting calls to violence on the Kiwi Farms is a legitmate way to reform government back on the site
Neither Basil, Sauce Boss, or I think that at all. My ban was at least justifiable, but they were only banned for shit talking Josh. And if he really feels that way, why was he open to unbanning me in the first place?
I think he sees you as a pied piper of shitposters, @SIGSEGV

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
As cool as it is that you guys might get unbanned, I have to ask: what difference would it make, really? Pretty much everyone here who has been banned from KF is already active on sock accounts (some obvious, some not so obvious). But unless you're a pants-shitting sperg like @{o}P who can't help being retarded, you've all already 'obfuscated' your posting style by not being the sort of spergs that get banned for justifiable reasons in the first place (and so there's no incentive to even look).

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
As cool as it is that you guys might get unbanned, I have to ask: what difference would it make, really? Pretty much everyone here who has been banned from KF is already active on sock accounts (some obvious, some not so obvious). But unless you're a pants-shitting sperg like @{o}P who can't help being retarded, you've all already 'obfuscated' your posting style by not being the sort of spergs that get banned for justifiable reasons in the first place (and so there's no incentive to even look).
We're not getting unbanned. I could have gotten my ban lifted if I'd just said "yeah sure I'll come back," but I'd told Sauce that I wouldn't go back unless Null lifted his ban as well, and I am a man of my word.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
We're not getting unbanned. I could have gotten my ban lifted if I'd just said "yeah sure I'll come back," but I'd told Sauce that I wouldn't go back unless Null lifted his ban as well, and I am a man of my word.
but when are you guys gonna kiss

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Lmao tell him he has to unban me too
I think the offer only extends to me, otherwise I'd tell him to unban all the banned kiwis here. I had MemeGrey tell him that if he'll still lift my ban, he should just do it. I'll probably log in to JULAAAAAAY myself and spook some people until I inevitably get banned for continuing to post on Onion Farms.