Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I'm going to need a source too, this is a research subject that fully monopolizes my attention tbh

MountainDewBoiler

Registered
I've never had a KF account - only lurked. Couldn't stand the place, it just oozed tryhard, especially when they act like they're all that remains of the old internet. Because I know that when I want to remember how it was like when the internet was a source of all this cool information and shit, I want to refer to an insipid gossip rag full of LARPers pretending they actually have spouses and jobs. I wanted to see what the big deal was and I'm all like: THIS is what pisses people off? A couple users on there like Syaoran Li grind my gears too - wishy washy dork always flip flopping just so he can fit in with one of his long "this glorified publicity stunt (SJWs) will NEVER go away, you guiz!" schtick. This place, so far, at least looks like it doesn't have its head up its ass.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
I was a very obscure and insignificant user on KF who probably never would have been banned, but I've now fully migrated over to Onion Farms because I'm sick of the constant doomposting on KF. Not just from Josh, the whole site just reeks of doom and gloom. But here, everything has a healthy purple glow. Much cheerier!
Just wait until you discover Default style!

nil

Baby Onion
I haven't been banned, so let me post reasona as why I might be banned in the future:
  1. Has an anime avatar.
  2. History of posting in Articles & Happenings/News, alongside Happenings. It looks I just post article there solely to aggravate and incite A&N-tards for my own sick amusement.*
  3. Joined during the Reign of His Most Orangeness, and therefore a dang dirty newfag.
  4. Once said in chat (which is gay and you should never use) that one his mod ideas wasn't a good idea, and for some reason he remember that slight.
  5. Not a TRUE and HONEST FAN (I have more productive use of my money, like buying books I never read, games I will never play, burning it just for my amusement, etc.), nor do I browse with Brave©™ thus not sticking it the dirty SJW and depriving him of brave neetbux.
* This allegation is 100% true.

MountainDewBoiler

Registered
Lolcow Farm is right on the money when they point out that Josh brought the A&N fiasco all on himself. He bit off way more than he could chew and he's paying for it. If I were him, I would've just removed all traces of it entirely. Just remove anything to do with politics and call it a wrap already, but I figured he'd rather just keep whining about something he could deal with in five seconds like the attention whore he is.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I haven't been banned, so let me post reasona as why I might be banned in the future:
  1. Has an anime avatar.
  2. History of posting in Articles & Happenings/News, alongside Happenings. It looks I just post article there solely to aggravate and incite A&N-tards for my own sick amusement.*
  3. Joined during the Reign of His Most Orangeness, and therefore a dang dirty newfag.
  4. Once said in chat (which is gay and you should never use) that one his mod ideas wasn't a good idea, and for some reason he remember that slight.
  5. Not a TRUE and HONEST FAN (I have more productive use of my money, like buying books I never read, games I will never play, burning it just for my amusement, etc.), nor do I browse with Brave©™ thus not sticking it the dirty SJW and depriving him of brave neetbux.
* This allegation is 100% true.
Wow Mozilla cuck, there's a lot to unpack here.
You incite political extremist cows? What an unfunny tryhard, that's the reason why /pol/ sucks so much now and other similar spaces (like stormfront) are unexistent.
I imagine you downvote cows too and suck girldick from r/Drama, but I expect no less from an anime avatar that subtly defends the Mozilla fundation, are you by any chance rand /pol/?
I've never had a KF account - only lurked. Couldn't stand the place, it just oozed tryhard, especially when they act like they're all that remains of the old internet. Because I know that when I want to remember how it was like when the internet was a source of all this cool information and shit, I want to refer to an insipid gossip rag full of LARPers pretending they actually have spouses and jobs. I wanted to see what the big deal was and I'm all like: THIS is what pisses people off? A couple users on there like Syaoran Li grind my gears too - wishy washy dork always flip flopping just so he can fit in with one of his long "this glorified publicity stunt (SJWs) will NEVER go away, you guiz!" schtick. This place, so far, at least looks like it doesn't have its head up its ass.
Lolcow Farm is right on the money when they point out that Josh brought the A&N fiasco all on himself. He bit off way more than he could chew and he's paying for it. If I were him, I would've just removed all traces of it entirely. Just remove anything to do with politics and call it a wrap already, but I figured he'd rather just keep whining about something he could deal with in five seconds like the attention whore he is.
Calm down faggot, we will perturb no eccho chamber, not yours nor theirs, we're all FBI informants and agent provocateurs here.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Never been thread banned either.
lucky you. I've been thread banned twice. Both were regarding two thot threads (Shoe0nHead and some random blonde whore that tried to D&C/Sue the site) and all my posts basically said were that I didn't find them attractive because skinny bitches aren't my thing. Null considered them both "coomposting"

Lemitcanauj

Registered
lucky you. I've been thread banned twice. Both were regarding two thot threads (Shoe0nHead and some random blonde whore that tried to D&C/Sue the site) and all my posts basically said were that I didn't find them attractive because skinny bitches aren't my thing. Null considered them both "coomposting"
I will show you the coomking when Kf is not down anymore.

Every single one of his posts are coomposts

The dude is obsessed by Gametheorist's gf and her feet.

Lemitcanauj

Registered
Would you like to be? :^)
No please daddy I am based too

1610365589-chad.jpg

Last edited:

Stardust

??????? ?????
Registered
I was a very obscure and insignificant user on KF who probably never would have been banned, but I've now fully migrated over to Onion Farms because I'm sick of the constant doomposting on KF. Not just from Josh, the whole site just reeks of doom and gloom. But here, everything has a healthy purple glow. Much cheerier!

Depends where you frequent. I tend to skim lolcow stuff, and if it perks my interest I'll post. You can avoid about 80% of the doomposting; or I'm able to at least. For me, Josh's posts are read because the forum is his, and keeping tabs on KF's pulse is useful, so the grittier material comes packaged with. I mingle with users or BoxerShorts47's debate thread, which give me good laughs, so find lulzy company or a funny thread to dunk.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Depends where you frequent. I tend to skim lolcow stuff, and if it perks my interest I'll post. You can avoid about 80% of the doomposting; or I'm able to at least. For me, Josh's posts are read because the forum is his, and keeping tabs on KF's pulse is useful, so the grittier material comes packaged with. I mingle with users or BoxerShorts47's debate thread, which give me good laughs, so find lulzy company or a funny thread to dunk.
For fucks sake, can't you niggers live me alone in my very own thread.
I supposed there were rules in place supposed to prevent trolling plans and alogging and yet your response is to force an avatar on me, prevent me from giving you top hats (because stickers are serious shit) and finally threadban me because of @Justin Buttz reports, fuck you @Justin Buttz you unfunny tryhard, go kiss the jannies' buttocks