Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Basil II

I, glowie
Remarkable Onion
basil.png

EKotch

Efrikan is a portmanteau of Erika and Afrikan. also Ash take your meds.
Baby Onion
i did what SIGSEGV did in FatYoda's thread and spammed 'NIGGER' to the text limit... MANY TIMES. this was during the holidays when KF had a loser shitposting box for shitposting. i got bored of it real quick and decided to get myself threadbanned in a couple of old threads with this. eventually i spammed tommy tooter's wall and some janny didn't like that. im not entirely sure if it was that janny who banned me or if null himself did it.
what i do know, i am not sorry for shitting up his site with 4625 occurrences of the word 'NIGGER' per post (60 per profile post).

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
i did what SIGSEGV did in FatYoda's thread and spammed 'NIGGER' to the text limit... MANY TIMES. this was during the holidays when KF had a loser shitposting box for shitposting. i got bored of it real quick and decided to get myself threadbanned in a couple of old threads with this. eventually i spammed tommy tooter's wall and some janny didn't like that. im not entirely sure if it was that janny who banned me or if null himself did it.
what i do know, i am not sorry for shitting up his site with 4625 occurrences of the word 'NIGGER' per post (60 per profile post).
based and NIGGERpilled

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
You're a white nigger just so you know, you're acting like a white nigger.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
To this day I STILL believe that ban was dumb and poorly timed.
>People accuse Null of white knighting for Twinkie
<Ban user(s) anyway, proving their point
Smooth Brained thinking right there.
I like Twinkie. If there was anything untoward I doubt she encouraged him. He's probably lonely and desperate.