Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Lemitcanauj

Registered

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I've never had a KF account - only lurked. Couldn't stand the place, it just oozed tryhard, especially when they act like they're all that remains of the old internet. Because I know that when I want to remember how it was like when the internet was a source of all this cool information and shit, I want to refer to an insipid gossip rag full of LARPers pretending they actually have spouses and jobs. I wanted to see what the big deal was and I'm all like: THIS is what pisses people off? A couple users on there like Syaoran Li grind my gears too - wishy washy dork always flip flopping just so he can fit in with one of his long "this glorified publicity stunt (SJWs) will NEVER go away, you guiz!" schtick. This place, so far, at least looks like it doesn't have its head up its ass.
Well Li actually has a mental disorder. I think bipolar.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions

MooseGump

Remarkable Onion
At most I got my posts thrown into an antisemitism thread on deep thoughts because I was shitposting about some guy sperging about jews in the floyd thread (or the election thread, whichever dumpster fire it was)
Then I actually read what they were saying and it was 100% serious and that Dom Cruise guy kept the argument going in the deep thoughts thread

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
At most I got my posts thrown into an antisemitism thread on deep thoughts because I was shitposting about some guy sperging about jews in the floyd thread (or the election thread, whichever dumpster fire it was)
Then I actually read what they were saying and it was 100% serious and that Dom Cruise guy kept the argument going in the deep thoughts thread
Responding to right-wing polisperging with left-wing polisperging is very based and HHHpilled

Boner Alert

I've got a bone for you
Registered
I haven't been banned from KF, but I know the day's co(o)ming when I won't actively post or lurk anymore.
The site's gona downhill in quality ever since the whole twinkie fiasco, and I'm sick of Josh's doom posting.
I go there to laugh at retards, not watch/hear one wank off in a puddle of tears and expired chocolate pudding.

Also Kiwicoins, are you fucking serious? How blatant can you be with your stupidity when you're supposedly "broke"?

Obaniel

snailslimes lover...and maybe Busty O' Coof
Baby Onion
I haven't been banned from KF, but I know the day's co(o)ming when I won't actively post or lurk anymore.
The site's gona downhill in quality ever since the whole twinkie fiasco, and I'm sick of Josh's doom posting.
I go there to laugh at retards, not watch/hear one wank off in a puddle of tears and expired chocolate pudding.

Also Kiwicoins, are you fucking serious? How blatant can you be with your stupidity when you're supposedly "broke"?
so you aren't going to buy $1400 worth of silver from joshua conner moon?

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions

lmao twinkie's friend got cancer

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1612549739402.png1612549748562.png1612549759210.png1612549773590.png
I definitely wasn't expecting this to happen, but apparently Josh is willing to unban me.
1612549785797.png
Now it's just a matter of waiting for him to accept or refuse my demands. That's right, I'm pulling out my dick and slapping him with it by giving Josh demands. @Basil II and @The Sauce Boss did nothing wrong, and deserve to be unbanned more than I do.