What are you eating?

Empresa

Ladmin
had street corn with some ground taco meat and with the leftover I made some tostadas because I had 4 tortillas and i didnt want to go to the grocery store.
1688275069462.png

Empresa

Ladmin
yesterday I ate ribs , a brautwurst hot dog , a little bit of pasta salad , some chips , and beer i picked up at walmart

Patchy the Pirate

Registered
I made birria. No lard so I couldn't make tortillas, found some old quinoa from my former hipster roommate and I gotta say the shit worked well.
1689084082650.png
I prefer goat, I feel like it makes a mightier broth. But alas, no meat markets here sell it, so I decided to go for some almost-expired lamb that was on sale. The key to a good birria is to fry the peppers for it before you boil them, then you use the water you boiled the peppers in as part of the broth.

The best birria to me is made over a fire, at a big easter celebration in a field. But I used a pressure cooker, which allowed me to make a delicious stew of 20 servings in about two hours of prep and cooking.

Empresa

Ladmin
made some tomato soup with garlic bread.
1691902175305.png
1691902167003.png
also made some cookies as i had an abundance of blackberries
1691902143712.jpeg

for my first time , not bad would strain the seeds next time as I already have a crunch from the nuts i added.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Made garlic butter shrimp pasta and a Caesar salad last night because I felt fancy.

Then today I made a PBJ.

Zero consistency.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Had some candied pork belly and mac and cheese today with some flat bread and hummus, gonna have steam pork buns later with some rice and veggies.

El Santo?

Incarceration enthusiast
Hellovan Onion
This morning I had eggs, grits, hashbrowns, and hamsteak. One of my cousins had a pig butchered and he saved some chops and steaks for me, since he knows I love them. This afternoon I had a slice of homemade blueberry and brown sugar coffee cake my office manager brought in. No idea about dinner yet, probably homemade pizza.

Empresa

Ladmin
my work is making me take my lunch instead of skipping it like ive always done so i had those shitty jack in the box monster tacos , basically a red slightly spicier bigger taco that they serve, and for dinner i made steak ,roasted carrots with shallots, shredded brussel sprouts and honey garlic throughtout the whole thing.
1695873624415.png

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
This morning I had eggs, grits, hashbrowns, and hamsteak. One of my cousins had a pig butchered and he saved some chops and steaks for me, since he knows I love them. This afternoon I had a slice of homemade blueberry and brown sugar coffee cake my office manager brought in. No idea about dinner yet, probably homemade pizza.
Someone told me this was you