The end of kiwifarms

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Ignored due to spam. Sorry bud. You're wasting the limited time I got left. Best of luck.
I didn't intend to doublepost, I'm so sorry Israeli fujoshi janitor, I pinky pinky promish it won't happen ever again.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Josh honestly brings this shit on himself. The Christchurch shooting footage for example. Did he calmly explain why it would be important to see the horrors of extremism? Did he calmly explain why information should be free? No, he told an entire government to fuck off and eat shit. The dude has problems.
In the case of the troon army, Josh dared people with no lives, education or careers to fuck with his life. And he got exactly what he asked for.
The NZ police wanted the user data of everyone who read the thread. NZ had made downloading the video illegal in NZ on the fly. Other police forces were asking for access to the video so that they could use it for training.

While I was among the people who cringed at the hostility of Null's response, his refusal to hand over user data was 100% the right one. He has provided user data in response to formal requests from US agencies when users themselves have committed serious crimes.

Vodka and Pickle Brine

So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.
Baby Onion
The NZ police wanted the user data of everyone who read the thread. NZ had made downloading the video illegal in NZ on the fly. Other police forces were asking for access to the video so that they could use it for training.

While I was among the people who cringed at the hostility of Null's response, his refusal to hand over user data was 100% the right one He has provided user data in response to formal requests from US agencies when users themselves have committed serious crimes.

He could have responded very, very differently and we both agree on that. Never once did I suggest he should have handed over user data. This need to defend Josh is not going to help him live a normal life in the long run.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
his refusal to hand over user data was 100% the right one
As maybe...

"Joshua Conner Moon, who administers the website Kiwi Farms, posted an aggressive response in which he also described New Zealand as a “small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognisable than any other nameless pacific [sic] sovereignty”.

“I feel real bad for you guys, you’ve got a quiet nation and now this attack is going to be the first thing people think of for the next 10 years when they hear the name New Zealand,” it states."

"Moon’s statement dismisses the police's request and adds, “if anyone turns over to you the information they’re asking for they’re not only cowards, but they’re f---ing idiots.”

Signed off with “Josh”, it ends: “And I don’t give a single solitary f-- what section 50 of your f----t law say about sharing your email. F--- you and f--- your shithole country.”

Y'see, a response of "I understand your desire for info, however, I have privacy concerns of my own, I am willing to cooperate, but you'll need some kind of court order" would have been the grown up thing to do. joshy CHOSE to act like a cunt.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Did I call you out by name?
If not, perhaps the issue is internal. After all, never trust a janny. People who desire power on internet forums are probably seriously fucked up.
There are a lot of things I'd do if I were an untrustworthy janny. You should be thankful I'm not untrustworthy. It just seems like you're awfully tense and hostile for someone who should be having fun instead of concern-trolling over Josh. We're here to laugh, not act as a group therapy session for a person who isn't even here.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
Y'see, a response of "I understand your desire for info, however, I have privacy concerns of my own, I am willing to cooperate, but you'll need some kind of court order" would have been the grown up thing to do. joshy CHOSE to act like a cunt.
He still could have just said "no" and pointed out that there isn't an magical filter that prevents people from experiencing this shit, firsthand.

I think he would like to, but his personality disorders will not allow it.
Honestly, I just thought of him being perpetually miserable and stubborn.

• Agree
Reactions: .59

Vodka and Pickle Brine

So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.
Baby Onion
There are a lot of things I'd do if I were an untrustworthy janny. You should be thankful I'm not untrustworthy. It just seems like you're awfully tense and hostile for someone who should be having fun instead of concern-trolling over Josh. We're here to laugh, not act as a group therapy session for a person who isn't even here.

Take your threats and shove them up your ass, faggot. You are no different than the KF janies you hate.

This need to defend Josh is not going to help him live a normal life in the long run.

Who would want a lolcow to stop being a spectacle and live a normal life?

Besides, Josh can't settle down anyways. They took away his postal service. How's he going to get his mail-order bride delivered? And even if he did, how would he impregnate her with his broke dick?

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
I get that Null is a bit of a tar baby (not that kind), but the first bit of your post kind of gives away that it doesn't matter to these people:

"Imagine you are a company trying to make a good name for yourself and suddenly get an army of people complaining about how you are supporting the alt right. You google “Kiwifarms“ with every place like Wikipedia calling it the evil doxxing harrasing site with ties to the alt right..."

That right there would be enough to crucify Josh. He could've otherwise been a saint, but because a certain group of people decided to release coordinated media hit-pieces about how Null is the reincarnation of Hitler and that KiwiFarms is his personal Waffen-SS, it was pretty much game over. Speaking of games, this exact same thing happened during the early stages of #GamerGate. Sure, we all know how GamerGate turned out, but, at the start, the movement was originally just a group of gamers who were calling out a certain danger hair for sucking her way to the top of the gaming industry. You could say that the reason the media blitz against them was successful was because GamerGate was cancer, but at the end of the day we all know the real reason was because too many people were calling attention to certain femoids and troons injecting their Western Values™ into the industry and they needed to put a stop to all the misogyny.

Whatever your feelings are toward Josh, in this case it's not his fault. It's the troons'.
"WAH WAH WAH MEANIE TRANNIES CYBERBULLYING ME"
can't you just admit that no one likes bigots? like would this saga still hapen if joshy respect trans identity and black lives?

drfuzzyballs

Registered
I was just wondering: Suppose KF is gone for good, where does Null go from here? he's been banned from the banking system, he's been made infamous in the English-speaking world and he says he can't find a tech job. So does he just live in a cave somewhere? unable to have a credit card or bank account, unable to live normally back in the USA.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
He still could have just said "no" and pointed out that there isn't an magical filter that prevents people from experiencing this shit, firsthand.
That's naive. The NZ 5-0 probably would have checked out joshy (and all the bent, like illegal, he got kicked off of stuff for illegal stuff, Vordrak went after him for illegal stuff) and known about the nutters the site attracts (not uniquely), they had a duty to ask for info, and they are going to ask for as much as possible.

joshys response, and general attitude, was his own doing. Again, joshy has gotten away with a lot, for a long time. It's really not a good idea to try and defend joshy on the "Muh Freedom of Speech", because demonstratively he's not about free speech. He's a guy whose been associated with CP, who illegally mined crypto. He then decides to run gay-ops against people like gunt, just so he can not feel such a cunt about himself.

He made it soooooo easy for the groomers, that's why he doesn't deserve sympathy, or hate for that matter.