The end of kiwifarms

sick twist

Baby Onion
Are people still on about the ISIS thing?

Its not PR or money keeping them up for fucks sake. Do a quick Google search on the topic and read for 5 minutes. They keep the ISIS pages up in part because the US government wants them up in order to keep an eye on them. For real terrorists benefit from being fully underground. Having a clearnet site is helpful to the people trying to keep an eye on them.

Having a website isn't by default keeping governments from fucking with your shit and often gives them the best path to do so.

Glow niggers and fed honeypots worry a lot more than just about retarded internet posters on 4chan afterall.

Last edited:

Rashek the Smug

Registered
Imagine you are a company trying to make a good name for yourself and suddenly get an army of people complaining about how you are supporting the alt right.

You google “Kiwifarms“ with every place like Wikipedia calling it the evil doxxing harrasing site with ties to the alt right, and your client “Joshua Moon” gleefully telling people to fuck off for legitimate concerns because nobody tells him what to do , and legit having racist and bigoted opinions.

Are you going to risk your company’s good name, and all your hard work, and success for him?

And again, I said, for him. Not free speech or whatever. Because you are making a company to make money not to promote free speech. If you were, you would have been an activist instead of selling internet services.

This is why reputation matters.

You and me know the farms are telling the truth about Keffals. But their reputation is so tainted nobody is going to take their word.

Every time they did research like this, the best they could do is hope someone that actually had good reputation would use their research for them.
It still busts my balls knowing firsthand that it's all a lie.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
Imagine you are a company trying to make a good name for yourself and suddenly get an army of people complaining about how you are supporting the alt right.

You google “Kiwifarms“ with every place like Wikipedia calling it the evil doxxing harrasing site with ties to the alt right, and your client “Joshua Moon” gleefully telling people to fuck off for legitimate concerns because nobody tells him what to do , and legit having racist and bigoted opinions.

Are you going to risk your company’s good name, and all your hard work, and success for him?

And again, I said, for him. Not free speech or whatever. Because you are making a company to make money not to promote free speech. If you were, you would have been an activist instead of selling internet services.

You and me know the farms are telling the truth about Keffals. But their reputation is so tainted nobody is going to take their word.

Every time they did research like this, the best they could do is hope someone that actually had good reputation would use their research for them.
Bro, just use the Stonetoss comic. People these days are too retarded to read an well-written wall of text

right-wing-censorship-comic1.png

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
I'm pretty convinced that some people on this forum absolutely hate Null because of some esoteric background drama and there are some people on this forum who view him as some noble crusader fighting for free speech against cultural degeneracy.

You're both retarded.
As KF grew, I think fewer and fewer new members ever interacted with Null. It's a bit weird to read some of the comments on both sides because they don't seem to be grounded much in reality.

Rashek the Smug

Registered
I'm pretty convinced that some people on this forum absolutely hate Null because of some esoteric background drama and there are some people on this forum who view him as some noble crusader fighting for free speech against cultural degeneracy.

You're both retarded.
That other splinter site was nothing but Sig and APC a-logging Null because they couldn't keep their retarded fedposting in their pants.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Except for the fact that Keffals has an open invitation to state her case which she openly refused from what I heard. I picked HostGator because it will permit controversial content. It is known for this. Also, she does not have quite the same victim image she did when KF was dropped.
Majority of the events that have unfolded up to this point have not been decided or made or informed by keffals. Its very clear that whoever is taking out iosh and KF is way more organized and prepared with the right tools in mind. Keffals is just an attention whore sick degenerate tranny. Not a mastermind ultra hacker with ties to NGOs and government entities or MSM connections. This has all been orchestrated with keffals just being nothing more than a face which is completely what they want and are fine with.

Regardless of if keffals “states his case” here or get there “justice” completed, this can of worms will spread and will not just be kiwifarms. This is a huge thing for you to learn from as the owner of a site just like joshs albeit much much cleaner reasonable and fun without all the autism n bullshit that KF was.

Keffals and her people will not stop at KF no matter how this is skinned. The cloudflare takedown was the biggest indicator of that imo.

Just be careful is all

sick twist

Baby Onion
Majority of the events that have unfolded up to this point have not been decided or made or informed by keffals. Its very clear that whoever is taking out iosh and KF is way more organized and prepared with the right tools in mind. Keffals is just an attention whore sick degenerate tranny. Not a mastermind ultra hacker with ties to NGOs and government entities or MSM connections. This has all been orchestrated with keffals just being nothing more than a face which is completely what they want and are fine with.

Regardless of if keffals “states his case” here or get there “justice” completed, this can of worms will spread and will not just be kiwifarms. This is a huge thing for you to learn from as the owner of a site just like joshs albeit much much cleaner reasonable and fun without all the autism n bullshit that KF was.

Keffals and her people will not stop at KF no matter how this is skinned. The cloudflare takedown was the biggest indicator of that imo.

Just be careful is all
There's an aspect of the Cloudflare thing that shows there was something afoot in the background.

KF was a known, ongoing issue that entire week. Prince issued his statement and they dropped service on a Saturday afternoon. CEOs aren't known for dealing with something like this on a weekend when it isn't a new emergency situation, so whatever occurred had to be something serious to Cloudflare for the situation to have been dealt with on a weekend when it was a problem he'd already discussed.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
There's an aspect of the Cloudflare thing that shows there was something afoot in the background.

KF was a known, ongoing issue that entire week. Prince issued his statement and they dropped service on a Saturday afternoon. CEOs aren't known for dealing with something like this on a weekend when it isn't a new emergency situation, so whatever occurred had to be something serious to Cloudflare for the situation to have been dealt with on a weekend when it was a problem he'd already discussed.
It was almost certainly the Ireland photo which first appeared on 4chan. KF was named in that and the photo established that whoever was holding it wasn't just shit posting.

I will always believe that Matthew Prince was ordered to drop KF.

【VOID】

Retired Staff

You're both retarded.
Anyone who hates anyone with a thread on this site should stop using this site.
I don't understand what mystical force in the universe has somehow altered the fabric of time and space where laughing at a cow's failures and calling him a faggot suddenly means people hate something just because the cow in this particular case is Joshua Moon.
His failures are funny and it's fun to laugh at him. I don't hate him and I don't think anyone else here hates him.

Vodka and Pickle Brine

So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.
Baby Onion
Anyone who hates anyone with a thread on this site should stop using this site.
I don't understand what mystical force in the universe has somehow altered the fabric of time and space where laughing at a cow's failures and calling him a faggot suddenly means people hate something just because the cow in this particular case is Joshua Moon.
His failures are funny and it's fun to laugh at him. I don't hate him and I don't think anyone else here hates him.
Did I call you out by name?
If not, perhaps the issue is internal. After all, never trust a janny. People who desire power on internet forums are probably seriously fucked up.

I get that Null is a bit of a tar baby (not that kind), but the first bit of your post kind of gives away that it doesn't matter to these people:

"Imagine you are a company trying to make a good name for yourself and suddenly get an army of people complaining about how you are supporting the alt right. You google “Kiwifarms“ with every place like Wikipedia calling it the evil doxxing harrasing site with ties to the alt right..."

That right there would be enough to crucify Josh. He could've otherwise been a saint, but because a certain group of people decided to release coordinated media hit-pieces about how Null is the reincarnation of Hitler and that KiwiFarms is his personal Waffen-SS, it was pretty much game over. Speaking of games, this exact same thing happened during the early stages of #GamerGate. Sure, we all know how GamerGate turned out, but, at the start, the movement was originally just a group of gamers who were calling out a certain danger hair for sucking her way to the top of the gaming industry. You could say that the reason the media blitz against them was successful was because GamerGate was cancer, but at the end of the day we all know the real reason was because too many people were calling attention to certain femoids and troons injecting their Western Values™ into the industry and they needed to put a stop to all the misogyny.

Whatever your feelings are toward Josh, in this case it's not his fault. It's the troons'.

Vodka and Pickle Brine

So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.
Baby Onion
I get that Null is a bit of a tar baby (not that kind), but the first bit of your post kind of gives away that it doesn't matter to these people:

"Imagine you are a company trying to make a good name for yourself and suddenly get an army of people complaining about how you are supporting the alt right. You google “Kiwifarms“ with every place like Wikipedia calling it the evil doxxing harrasing site with ties to the alt right..."

That right there would be enough to crucify Josh. He could've otherwise been a saint, but because a certain group of people decided to release coordinated media hit-pieces about how Null is the reincarnation of Hitler and that KiwiFarms is his personal Waffen-SS, it was pretty much game over. Speaking of games, this exact same thing happened during the early stages of #GamerGate. Sure, we all know how GamerGate turned out, but, at the start, the movement was originally just a group of gamers who were calling out a certain danger hair for sucking her way to the top of the gaming industry. You could say that the reason the media blitz against them was successful was because GamerGate was cancer, but at the end of the day we all know the real reason was because too many people were calling attention to certain femoids and troons injecting their Western Values™ into the industry and they needed to put a stop to all the misogyny.

Whatever your feelings are toward Josh, in this case it's not his fault. It's the troons'.

Josh honestly brings this shit on himself. The Christchurch shooting footage for example. Did he calmly explain why it would be important to see the horrors of extremism? Did he calmly explain why information should be free? No, he told an entire government to fuck off and eat shit. The dude has problems.
In the case of the troon army, Josh dared people with no lives, education or careers to fuck with his life. And he got exactly what he asked for.