• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

The end of kiwifarms

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion

Turdcow

Registered
Wasn’t there another KiwiFarms site but in Japan? Someone posted that to me once but I forgot who found it. 😅

This is it

【VOID】

Retired Staff

This is it
1662431525737.png

Something seems fishy about that sight :haha:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Here i thought it would go on like ED? But no the autism was to much for the jannies to handle.
Most of the jannies are directly responsible for what has happened. Josh is a fucking moron, he's lazy, and he ultimately has to shoulder 100% of the fault of the site dying, but the jannies he picked didn't help his situation out at all. I doubt Josh was aware of 90% of the content that his jannies were "dealing with"
RIP in piss KF.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
Most of the jannies are directly responsible for what has happened. Josh is a fucking moron, he's lazy, and he ultimately has to shoulder 100% of the fault of the site dying, but the jannies he picked didn't help his situation out at all. I doubt Josh was aware of 90% of the content that his jannies were "dealing with"
RIP in piss KF.
I know i saw the site die. But then you have idiots like Metokur sucking Josh's cock and saying its one of the last places to shitpost. Lol no you get banned or your posts edited or deleted.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
Not happening the tards pissed off every major political group, got lolcows who live on the net mad, any normie hears the history and goes why do you use that horrible site or why does it exist. Kiwi was doomed when it got to big for its own good. But hey barely anyone knows about Tor only the normie net so Kiwi is still on Tor exclusively. Unless the gov't that runs Tor gets mad and shuts it down like the Silk Road.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Onion Farms will be here to fill the niche and to succeed in everything Josh failed to do.
1. All of the staff here abhor monopolies which is what Josh tried to turn KF into by filtering any reference to other sites. We encourage competition which will keep the userbase manageable and keep people interested in providing quality content.
2. We put the well-being of the userbase above everything else, unlike Josh who let a few people ruin the site for everyone
3. Kengle doesn't start fights with everyone he works with to keep the site going
4. It's a fucking comedy/drama forum. Where Josh turned a blind eye to select users alogging people he didn't like which made him enemies everywhere, we won't go down that path. None of the staff care what people do outside of the site, but on the site there's zero tolerance for alogs and they'll probably end up halal'd and banned like they used to be on KF. It's not welcome here.