The end of kiwifarms

TheEternalCoomer

Baby Onion
but I honestly thought Losing Clouldfare Would be the end
Cloudflare provides some protection from DDoS, and there are other sites that do the same. Sites existed before Cloudflare, and many sites still operate without it.
8chan worked fine without Cloudflare, and had a Tor site that worked well. The 8chan owners scuttled the site. They turned off the Tor frontend, nerfed /pol/, and turned the entire site into a Q-tard circlejerk. (All the good chans are on Tor now)

After being booted from literally everywhere, and enduring a hack, and a stupid password reset, the site is still around.
"still around"... It has less than 500 users on now, less than 1000 at peak hours.

The password reset was the defining moment that signaled the end of the site. Everything else was salvageable, but now accounts with years of history are permanently locked, needlessly, all due to Josh's stupidity.

And the only way to fix it now, is for Josh to reload the old (pre-hack) database, again, and not reset the passwords this time. Extremely unlikely.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
Cloudflare provides some protection from DDoS, and there are other sites that do the same. Sites existed before Cloudflare, and many sites still operate without it.
Yeah I imagined that was the case . Null tried several that dropped him, didn’t he?

Though from what I heard, I think it was Null, supposedly Cloudfare was the only one that had the infrastructure to protect a site like Kiwifarms that has a lot of enemies trying to DDos it often with string attacks. At least that was the rumor.

But imho being a tor exclusive site you might as well be dead as only very few people bother using tor, and the few that do, that are not into illegal things, are usually far right conspiracy types. Kiwifarms is only important because it’s visible, it would have no power outside the clearnet.

joshy and his retarded policy has ruined the site as much as trannies do... meh, nothing new here.

I hope so kiwi rapefugees could go back to where they belong.
Trannies.jpg

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
>people still blaming cloudflare for the hack when kf is up right now and hasn't been hacked since getting booted off cloudflare

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
that's why it's up to us too be better, kinder even. which doesn't mean giving into their retarded rhetoric as long as they're posting lolcow or kf related content and not polisperging i welcome them into the onion collective.
Orangeman bad Senileman good.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion