Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I'm fine with zed getting banned just for how much satan's raged about it today.
View attachment 1247
View attachment 1248
That chat just keeps going and going, they're mad mods are daring to be in those PM's and are calling on Secret Asshole, It's HK-47 and Gustav to be de-modded for daring to be in the PM's and using this as a basis for it.
1608612775992.png

But I can't say I disagree with the first part of what Satan said.
1608612817316.png

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Its KiwiFarms, bro. You're not going to get an apology, if anything you'll probably get even more MATI stickers on the basis that you bitched about getting rated MATI.

Besides, no one on KF likes to admit when they were/are wrong.
It’s funny that you say that since one of the members of the PM came on before it got locked and said they acted stupid on the PM and was fine getting mocked for what they said, and the whole thread mocked them for it and started saying they only came on to gloat about Satan getting outed, despite that user never mentioning Satan. That whole place became so spiteful over the past year or two.

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
That chat just keeps going and going, they're mad mods are daring to be in those PM's and are calling on Secret Asshole, It's HK-47 and Gustav to be de-modded for daring to be in the PM's and using this as a basis for it.
View attachment 1249
But I can't say I disagree with the first part of what Satan said.
View attachment 1250
I assumed Null was talking about the people during the Ethan Ralph leaks that were in discord and private pm's not in general but who knows with him. To add a little more to this the person who leaked the DM's between Ralph and his girlfriend was in PM doing some weird disinformation shit, was in contact with Ralph's father in law, and released retracted leaks drip by drip. This made people mad and start calling him a fag while another group of users started a slap fights with them and is one of the reasons the thread on Ralph's arrest was closed and new mods where appointed. In the context of the Gunt sub forum Gustav was not in any of those groups so no one mentioned him when "shaming discord/private pm fags".