Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms
The worst moderator who hasn’t gotten any attention here was Jaimas. Jaimas is one of those liberals who decided to become an alt right Trump supporter because sjws were annoying. He was obsessed with Brianna Wu to the point that he wrote a lolcow wiki article that was longer than the average master’s thesis. He got demodded because he doxed himself by linking to his steam profile that had his government name on it. At the time he was a homeless cripple.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
When we select jannies, I want staff to tell me who they want and trust. As a general rule the staff has a lot of autonomy when it comes to the day to day stuff being in the trenches. I would not be able to run the forum otherwise.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
All the years that I was on KF I witnessed Null and the mods being abusive, neglectful and hostile towards the average Kiwi. Null led the way in this, and the rest of them followed. It was a culture of mod abuse that he cultivated and fostered, like he was fine-tuning his own, online version of a bizarre "hazing ritual" that he would subject the users to, so they would earn the privilege of being allowed to post on his broken website. I thought we were all on the same team, but apparently we were not. I had no idea how organized this was though.

I only began to remember all these incidents after reading other people's stories your forum, because I couldn't properly contextualize these incidents before. I just thought it was the "fucked up KF culture" at the time and tried not to think much of it, because I wanted to use the forum to read and contribute research and to read funny posts/news, so considered these things to be distractions. Like I said, I had no idea there was a secret section of KF where the mods get together and deliberately decide to target the users themselves. (I'm sorry if this seems naive to the rest of you who already knew about this, but it's just so perverse to me.)

Here's another incident I now remember (this happened sometime in late 2020 - early 2021 if I recall correctly). It's an example of the mods being inactive and indifferent when I actually needed their help:

A Kiwi that I had already blocked for harassing me, had authored an OP about a large famous European Youtuber with over half a million of subs at the time (now it's over a million). This Youtuber didn't yet have a dedicated thread on KF, but had already been brought up in a couple of other threads. It was someone that I myself had previously posted about in another thread about an American Youtuber they had dated for about a year. This Youtuber get a million+ to a couple of millions of views on their videos, and has been on mainstream television shows in their home country. They were already becoming a mainstream lolcow, not some obscure "village idiot" that only KF-resident lolcow connoisseurs would be interested in.

The new OP on KF was going to get a lot of attention, because theisYoutuber had just made a shocking announcement that was the direct impetus for the creation of the thread. A lot of potentially new eyes would be on this thread.

However, once the new thread started, at the very top of the OP for this Youtuber, the OP author (the Kiwi I had blocked) specifically @-ed me alone, and none the other Kiwis on the forum who had already posted about this Youtuber. I had made no contribution to this OP at all, didn't know it was in the making, nor that I would be dragged into it. Like I said elsewhere on this forum, I didn't even want people @-ing in OPs that I did actually contribute research to. I did NOT want to be @-ed to an OP I that had nothing whatsoever to do with. The OP author had @ed purely for the purpose of harassing me.

In the OP where he @-ed me, the author was asking Kiwis to DM me on his behalf, to then pester me about unblocking the OP author (who I had no intention of EVER unblocking) so that I would join the new thread (which I had no intention of EVER joining). The KF mods casually allowed this harassment of myself in a new OP. I had no choice but to block any people DMing me, telling them that I had no intention of unblocking the OP author or any intention of participating in their thread. There weren't a lot of these DM exchanges but still, I had to deal with it on my own. I couldn't even tell anyone about it so as to not encourage more harassment.

All the time I was on KF, I constantly had to witnesses other users in other threads getting away with shit that I knew Null or his mods would've instantly banned me for. I knew that I myself ever made a single post (let alone an OP) urging others to DM another Kiwi who had already blocked me while pestering them to unblock me, that post along with my account would be suspended immediately.

If Trombonista or the mods were actually doing their job as moderators, they could've just removed the DM request with my alias at the top of the OP. The article about the Youtuber would've been the same and the thread would've gotten the same amount of attention due to the public controversy, but without me being dragged into it against my will.

Knowing what I've learned here, I now suspect that I had to put up with being openly targeted in a new OP... because Null and his moderators had decided that I was a legitimate target, not just for Null and the mods but for other users as well. I obviously cannot prove that this was actually the case, but now that I know about the secret section of KF where Null and his mods target users, it's the explanation I needed for the "special treatment" I got that puzzled and frustrated me all these years.

KF mods like Tromobonista wouldn't mod when it was necessary or welcomed, but instead would mod when it was not only unnecessary but unwanted by the regulars of a thread (like the Positron example I already gave).

I thought about this incident the other day, when I saw this post from Null actually giving a shit for once about a user getting targeted in the Foodie Beauty thread. I certainly never received that level of consideration when I was being openly targeted, not in the midst of a thread about an obscure Youtuber, but at the top of a brand new OP about a mainstream cow in the midst of a public controversy.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
KF mods like Tromobonista wouldn't mod
You have to understand, these people have no real world skills. Their only power is banning people on a badly run forum. joshy wonders why people don't run to defend him against accusations of "Internet bully and pervert"... he doesn't seem to understand 99.9% of the planets population have greater critical thinking skills than him and his deputy brooms, a lot of the site is public to view. People can read it and come to their own conclusion of "Not with a 40ft barge pole".

COnsider the vast efforts to sweep the site to maintain the narrative. It's so Soviet. But that's for WFG.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
KF mods like Tromobonista wouldn't mod when it was necessary or welcomed, but instead would mod when it was not only unnecessary but unwanted by the regulars of a thread (like the Positron example I already gave).

I thought about this incident the other day, when I saw this post from Null actually giving a shit for once about a user getting targeted in the Foodie Beauty thread. I certainly never received that level of consideration when I was being openly targeted, not in the midst of a thread about an obscure Youtuber, but at the top of a brand new OP about a mainstream cow in the midst of a public controversy.
I do recall getting a "report content not users" from Trombonista once when reporting someone for that. Sums up their mentality and unspoken mod policies just right.

You have to understand, these people have no real world skills. Their only power is banning people on a badly run forum. joshy wonders why people don't run to defend him against accusations of "Internet bully and pervert"... he doesn't seem to understand 99.9% of the planets population have greater critical thinking skills than him and his deputy brooms, a lot of the site is public to view. People can read it and come to their own conclusion of "Not with a 40ft barge pole".

COnsider the vast efforts to sweep the site to maintain the narrative. It's so Soviet. But that's for WFG.
Seems to be the norm for the post modern internet. All most site staff care about is banning people to control narratives/driving them to consolidated mainstream platforms and LARPing about community.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
All the years that I was on KF I witnessed Null and the mods being abusive, neglectful and hostile towards the average Kiwi. Null led the way in this, and the rest of them followed. It was a culture of mod abuse that he cultivated and fostered, like he was fine-tuning his own, online version of a bizarre "hazing ritual" that he would subject the users to, so they would earn the privilege of being allowed to post on his broken website. I thought we were all on the same team, but apparently we were not. I had no idea how organized this was though.

I only began to remember all these incidents after reading other people's stories your forum, because I couldn't properly contextualize these incidents before. I just thought it was the "fucked up KF culture" at the time and tried not to think much of it, because I wanted to use the forum to read and contribute research and to read funny posts/news, so considered these things to be distractions. Like I said, I had no idea there was a secret section of KF where the mods get together and deliberately decide to target the users themselves. (I'm sorry if this seems naive to the rest of you who already knew about this, but it's just so perverse to me.)

Here's another incident I now remember (this happened sometime in late 2020 - early 2021 if I recall correctly). It's an example of the mods being inactive and indifferent when I actually needed their help:

A Kiwi that I had already blocked for harassing me, had authored an OP about a large famous European Youtuber with over half a million of subs at the time (now it's over a million). This Youtuber didn't yet have a dedicated thread on KF, but had already been brought up in a couple of other threads. It was someone that I myself had previously posted about in another thread about an American Youtuber they had dated for about a year. This Youtuber get a million+ to a couple of millions of views on their videos, and has been on mainstream television shows in their home country. They were already becoming a mainstream lolcow, not some obscure "village idiot" that only KF-resident lolcow connoisseurs would be interested in.

The new OP on KF was going to get a lot of attention, because theisYoutuber had just made a shocking announcement that was the direct impetus for the creation of the thread. A lot of potentially new eyes would be on this thread.

However, once the new thread started, at the very top of the OP for this Youtuber, the OP author (the Kiwi I had blocked) specifically @-ed me alone, and none the other Kiwis on the forum who had already posted about this Youtuber. I had made no contribution to this OP at all, didn't know it was in the making, nor that I would be dragged into it. Like I said elsewhere on this forum, I didn't even want people @-ing in OPs that I did actually contribute research to. I did NOT want to be @-ed to an OP I that had nothing whatsoever to do with. The OP author had @ed purely for the purpose of harassing me.

In the OP where he @-ed me, the author was asking Kiwis to DM me on his behalf, to then pester me about unblocking the OP author (who I had no intention of EVER unblocking) so that I would join the new thread (which I had no intention of EVER joining). The KF mods casually allowed this harassment of myself in a new OP. I had no choice but to block any people DMing me, telling them that I had no intention of unblocking the OP author or any intention of participating in their thread. There weren't a lot of these DM exchanges but still, I had to deal with it on my own. I couldn't even tell anyone about it so as to not encourage more harassment.

All the time I was on KF, I constantly had to witnesses other users in other threads getting away with shit that I knew Null or his mods would've instantly banned me for. I knew that I myself ever made a single post (let alone an OP) urging others to DM another Kiwi who had already blocked me while pestering them to unblock me, that post along with my account would be suspended immediately.

If Trombonista or the mods were actually doing their job as moderators, they could've just removed the DM request with my alias at the top of the OP. The article about the Youtuber would've been the same and the thread would've gotten the same amount of attention due to the public controversy, but without me being dragged into it against my will.

Knowing what I've learned here, I now suspect that I had to put up with being openly targeted in a new OP... because Null and his moderators had decided that I was a legitimate target, not just for Null and the mods but for other users as well. I obviously cannot prove that this was actually the case, but now that I know about the secret section of KF where Null and his mods target users, it's the explanation I needed for the "special treatment" I got that puzzled and frustrated me all these years.

The moderators are mostly there to keep an eye on subforums Null doesn't want to deal with. Moderating only really gets done if a post poses a threat to the site's existence or if a user like Hollywood Hulk Hogan gets made fun of, like in this recent case:

mods being petty.png
fighting.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Chingtastic Chong has admitted that he knew PVS and Kengle X were the same person for a very long time. He claims that he doesn't care enough to ban socks and that this is the job of other mods. To be fair, Kengle X was never banned. IIRC he just stopped using the account. Why Chingtastic Chong didn't think to run with this excuse over pretending to not be interested in sockhunting as a janny is a mystery. He later denies the bribery allegation and says it was just a joke.
chingtastic chong knew.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Chingtastic Chong tried to play aloof and neutral about the "shocking" reveal or Kengle X and PVS being the same person, ("oh its not a big deal I kept his secret. everyone knew!") but DMs reveal he actively coordinated dox with him to take the heat off Kengle X.
Screenshot_20230306-183903-643.pngScreenshot_20230306-183918-935.png1678132273955.png1678089860439.png

Last edited:

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
So Null has this moderator, "AltisticRight". I remember AR from #DropKiwiFarms because he would oftentimes post in the Keffals thread. "AltisticRight" admitted getting suckered by PVS. PVS had supposedly promised to reveal to AR, who had been implicated in the SWATing of representative Marjorie Taylor Green, who the actual SWATer of MTG was. Turns out PVS was just dangling a carrot before AR and did not have any actual leads. AR also acted as PVS' mouthpiece on KF, posting whatever PVS was telling him in chat on the forum.

"AltisticRight" volunteered to resign from his position as a KF moderator because he was so susceptible to PVS' psyops, which makes him a liability as a mod... but Null refused to let his moderator resign (like Null has any power over this, LMAO, AR could just log off and never log back in like I did) because Null claims that would be giving (((them))) what they want. Null supposedly knows who (((they))) are?

There's a lot of people I don't like trying to cause problems for the site. I don't actually see any problems besides some pearl clutching that mods shouldn't do X so I don't care. This is like the 100th gay retarded thing that's happened to try and cause problems for AltisticRight in particular so I don't see why that should be rewarded now. Relenting to retards off-site trying to cause problems encourages more problems.

In other words, Null wants his moderators to be gullible (read: to be dumbasses), because he only wants more psyops and more drama on his forum so he can use it as fodder for MATI.

Worse, Null refuses to ban the very user account that was responsible for the psyops that ensnared his moderator:

Christorian X wasn't even banned, he just got bullied so hard he made a sock. He's probably a faggot that likes e-celebs too much but a lot of people run D for other e-celebs all the time, on this board and others.

because Null thinks that this Christorian X/PVS person is "a faggot that likes e-celebs too much"... but no one seems to notice that this downplaying actually contradicts Null's claim that (((they))) are involved, and that (((they))) acted through PVS because (((they))) wanted to target his moderator. Null knows there is more going on than "just someone who is too obsessed with e-celebs". As I pointed out, PVS clearly wanted to have "a finger in every country", and was trying to get as many different online communities involved in his psyops, communities that do not necessarily see eye to eye. Even @thefrogninja here on OF got dragged into PVS's web of deception.

Turns out, PVS isn't just your average e-celeb obsessed stan trying to troll a Youtuber, but is actually connected to a Right Wing Watch journalist - who was reporting on the very Youtuber that PVS has been trolling - and, it also turns out, PVS himself was also reporting to the FBI (see screenshot in the tweet):

Christorian X is a literal federal informant who's in active contact with the FBI.
That's right, alogs have taken it to where they have federal law enforcement engaged.

Kiwi farms has a snitch problem, why are users informing the FBI with bad knowledge and mods sweep it up?

Null apparently does not find any of this "disruptive", ...but me insisting that Null fix his broken forum is? Huh, OK, thanks for basically reminding me why I never want to return to Null's forum, ever. If you report tech issues on KF you're being "disruptive" and you get banned, but if you run a psyops involving Null's moderators, other fora, RWW & the FBI, you're very welcome to join KF. :rolleyes:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Null claims that would be giving (((them))) what they want. Null supposedly knows who (((they))) are?
Me. Or people like me. The one's at the grown up table. This ties into WFG, but joshy is doing the opposite of what he thinks his (perceived) enemy wants him to do. Which is retire Autistic Spite. But his enemy would want him to keep Autie on. Because that's what will hasten the end of the Kwiffar. AR has been a silly sod and playing silly games. The grown up thing to do, for the head broom, would be nix AR. It's a show to the rest of the internet that you aren't a troll army site. joshy hasn't done that. That'll show 'em broom.

How fucking stupid do you have to believe anything a Clout chaser like CX says? If someone said "Hey, I can tell you who dropped a dime on you over MTG" to me... I'd say "I'm guessing it's you, pothole". Yet... AR gay ops with CX. Great Optics there buddy.

Turns out, PVS isn't just your average e-celeb obsessed stan trying to troll a Youtuber, but is actually connected to a Right Wing Watch journalist - who was reporting on the very Youtuber that PVS has been trolling - and, it also turns out, PVS himself was also reporting to the FBI (see screenshot in the tweet):
PVS/CX is a clout chaser, and he wants people to pay attention to him. He's collected all this "dish" on the "dissident right". Add in they are the kind of person to get pigged for naughty internet shit (he's sleazing on a teen, figure it out for yourself) and end up having regular chats with 5-0. After all, "you're for the American way of life aren't you?"