Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Juantavius

Baby Onion
It's the last minute or so, he calls Autistic Spite an sex offender, as well as saying joshy and Jim Watkins fucked an (by Asian standards) unaged woman (sic).
Wtf is that paedophilia enthusiast talking about? Hotwheels version of the story is that Jim Watkins brought phillipina hookers by where he and Josh were living together at the time (a bonding type activity Jim liked to do with new business associates), but Josh was too scared to go be alone with one of the girls in a bedroom, which led to Jim distrusting him. Hotwheels is a much more believable source, seeing as he was the firsthand witness, and has a lot more reason/spite to wanna harm both other parties. This comedic void is inventing fictions that are less funny than the actual truth, when he's been given the gift of undiscovered lulzy lore, despite struggling to be a yootobe entertainer for a decade. Fucking loser

Empresa

Ladmin
oh yeah i noticed he logged back in just to switch his avatar lol
1681706679238.png

really original and creative picture.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
It's the last minute or so, he calls Autistic Spite an sex offender, as well as saying joshy and Jim Watkins fucked an (by Asian standards) unaged woman (sic).
I don't know who is this, but you really don't have to make up even more complete bullshit to make Null look even more demonic and perverse than he already does.
Wtf is that paedophilia enthusiast talking about? Hotwheels version of the story is that Jim Watkins brought phillipina hookers by where he and Josh were living together at the time (a bonding type activity Jim liked to do with new business associates), but Josh was too scared to go be alone with one of the girls in a bedroom, which led to Jim distrusting him. Hotwheels is a much more believable source, seeing as he was the firsthand witness, and has a lot more reason/spite to wanna harm both other parties. This comedic void is inventing fictions that are less funny than the actual truth, when he's been given the gift of undiscovered lulzy lore, despite struggling to be a yootobe entertainer for a decade. Fucking loser

I was just gonna say, "that's not the story the way I heard it!" but you @Juantavius beat me to it. Indeed, the story I heard is that Jim Watkins bought a prostitute for Null as some kind of perverse hazing ritual, but Null refused and Watkins began to hate Null for refusing to allow himself to be hazed by Jim Watkins.

But we know that Nektar really loves posting unsourced and unproven claims for us to debunk. That's his forum specialty, the more outrageous and unproven the claim the more he's drawn to it.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I don't know who is this, but you really don't have to make up even more complete bullshit to make Null look even more demonic and perverse than he already does.
It's the Ogre saying it. Not me.
But we know that Nektar really loves posting unsourced and unproven claims for us to debunk. That's his forum specialty, the more outrageous and unproven the claim the more he's drawn to it.
Care to name them? You still have your Kwiffar ways about you.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

I was just gonna say, "that's not the story the way I heard it!" but you @Juantavius beat me to it. Indeed, the story I heard is that Jim Watkins bought a prostitute for Null as some kind of perverse hazing ritual, but Null refused and Watkins began to hate Null for refusing to allow himself to be hazed by Jim Watkins.

To be honest, Null was right given the circumstances. Think about it. Null was already a recluse in a third world country that he simply not familiar with. Would you fuck someone you didn't know from whoever? Would you entangle yourself in a grey area in a country that you knew nothing about? No.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
To be honest, Null was right given the circumstances. Think about it. Null was already a recluse in a third world country that he simply not familiar with. Would you fuck someone you didn't know from whoever? Would you entangle yourself in a grey area in a country that you knew nothing about? No.
I find Null's anti-prostitution stance quite admirable actually, especially for a millennial man growing up in a hypersexualized culture. What I don't like about him is his trad-LARPing misogyny which is presented as some kind of concern trolling for women on his part. I mean, it's cool that he claims to care about women being made to feel uncomfortable by troons infiltrating women's spaces, but would he give a fuck if a straight white husband was making his wife feel uncomfortable in their own house? Also, is he against prostitution just because he thinks they're gross or immoral, or because he actually recognizes and understands the exploitation behind it? Because it is a billion dollar industry that is being used as a semi-legal conduit to white-wash black market mob money. Does Null understand that part of prostitution in the grand scheme of things, or is it just, "whores are gross, whores get nothing"?

Juantavius

Baby Onion
I find Null's anti-prostitution stance quite admirable actually, especially for a millennial man growing up in a hypersexualized culture. What I don't like about him is his trad-LARPing misogyny which is presented as some kind of concern trolling for women on his part. I mean, it's cool that he claims to care about women being made to feel uncomfortable by troons infiltrating women's spaces, but would he give a fuck if a straight white husband was making his wife feel uncomfortable in their own house? Also, is he against prostitution just because he thinks they're gross or immoral, or because he actually recognizes and understands the exploitation behind it? Because it is a billion dollar industry that is being used as a semi-legal conduit to white-wash black market mob money. Does Null understand that part of prostitution in the grand scheme of things, or is it just, "whores are gross, whores get nothing"?
He's not against prostitution though, as iirc, part of his original " my dick is broke" story on a MATI was how he was with a hooker and it sucked cuz his dick couldn't feel anything, which, in a way, further supports Hotwheels' interpretation of Null being too scared (of possible embarrassment at his inability to perform it seems, though Hotwheels didn't know this wrinkle at the time, nor speculate that far when speaking of the incident) to go in a bedroom with one of the Watkins women of the phillipino evening

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
as iirc, part of his original " my dick is broke" story on a MATI was how he was with a hooker and it sucked cuz his dick couldn't feel anything
I have never heard a MATI podcast where Null admitted to having sex with a prostitute. I think you are referring to the leaked Discord DMs where Null talked about his nerve damage due to circumcision causing insensitivity, but he never said anything about the woman he was having sex with at the time who made him realize he had circumcision induced nerve damage. I have those DMs right here and he never identified that woman or described her as a prostitute, a girlfriend or anything else. In an earlier episode of MATI Null once said that he's "had sex with women I wasn't in love with", which I took to mean casual encounters with women. He never said those were prostitutes, he suggested they were just casual hook-ups. I recall reading a post where he said he was online dating when he was younger. I have a hard time imagining Null with a prostitute because he comes across as quite a bit of germophobe. My impression is that he hates prostitutes and prostitution not because of the trad-LARP but because he's just physically grossed out by the idea of having sex with a woman with many priors.

Plus if I recall correctly Josh defended Japan's right to have prostitution (not sure if it's legal or not tbh) where hot wheels fucked a hooker and lost his virginity.
That's not the story the way I remember it. I remember seeing a video on Youtube where Brennan said he lost his virginity to a woman who fetishized the disabled. He said that she wanted him as a disabled man to act like he was really shy while they were doing it. AFAICR Brennan never described that woman as a prostitute though, just as a disability fetishist. I think he later wrote a rant after they broke up where he called a "whore" for cheating on him with others and stealing his shit, but I thought "whore" was just an epithet, not him literally suggesting she was working as a prostitute.
It's been a long time since I read that rant so I could be misremembering it.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
So Haramburger was asking an 11 year old kid (supposedly the kid of some AGP/troon parent) to contact him and Null off-site to discuss "Dota and growing zinnias"? Because he wanted an 11 year old kid to spill the beans on what it's like to live with a parent trooning out? And instead of just immediately banning the 11 year old, Haramburger offered to act as an intermediary between them and Kiwis who wanted to milk the kid for doxx on their AGP parent?

(Kiwi CoolFool responds): "I was wondering how a kid could prove who they are, and it just feels really uncomfortable to think about a literal child giving anything that would identify them to anyone, let alone giving it to the place that has a thread about all the nasty stuff their dad is up to."

Then Haramburger responds with:

"I could be teaming up with this girl in random Dead by Daylight or Deep Rock Galactic lobbies, and she could be venting her frustration on her weird dad in between missions as random banter. It shouldn't happen here but it could be happening anywhere else with strangers or teen friends just as easily."

Imagine needing to have a discussion about this. Imagine trying to edge-case endlessly, trying to figure out a way to milk an 11 year old for doxx, openly brainstorming about ways to do this off-site in a way to make it seem like it was "banter in the middle of a game", to maintain plausible deniability for your website.

"The rules are already in place and options are on the table" is just a wink-wink to Kiwis: "Everyone knows there's ways around these rules that we arbitrarily enforce anyway."

This is a KF moderator, ladies and gentlemen.

How the fuck does Null allow Haramburger to get away with openly speculating about ways to get an 11 year old to contact them off-site?

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
So Haramburger was asking an 11 year old kid (supposedly the kid of some AGP/troon parent) to contact him and Null off-site to discuss "Dota and growing zinnias"? Because he wanted an 11 year old kid to spill the beans on what it's like to live with a parent trooning out? And instead of just immediately banning the 11 year old, Haramburger offered to act as an intermediary between them and Kiwis who wanted to milk the kid for doxx on their AGP parent?

Then Haramburger responds with:

Imagine needing to have a discussion about this. Imagine trying to edge-case endlessly, trying to figure out a way to milk an 11 year old for doxx, openly brainstorming about ways to do this off-site in a way to make it seem like it was "banter in the middle of a game", to maintain plausible deniability for your website.

"The rules are already in place and options are on the table" is just a wink-wink to Kiwis: "Everyone knows there's ways around these rules that we arbitrarily enforce anyway."

This is a KF moderator, ladies and gentlemen.

How the fuck does Null allow Haramburger to get away with openly speculating about ways to get an 11 year old to contact them off-site?
Any tranny with a kid is abusing them, if anything Haramburger is probably going to help bring to light terrible crimes hidden in plain sight, so good on him.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
It seems Emspex asked for her account to be deleted sometime after quitting as her account shows as UA 674 now. Her quitting coincided with the first big hack in September 2019, but Captain Manning says her quitting has more to do with a "disagreement with Josh" than her being doxed in that great email list.
falling out.png

Josh deleting her account isn't strange at all. Josh was accepting deletion requests from everyone at the time, something against his usual policy. The strange thing here is that it appears she didn't ask for her account to be deleted until March/May 2020, more than half a year after the hack. Users were still tagging her account of May 2020 and one of her simps Captain Manning confirms the "official" date of the deletion around May/March 2020 as well.
emspex march.png
emspex may.png
captain mainning emspex official date.png