Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
Implying doubleposting is unfunny and people hate jannies irrationally.

1670456385205.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Since the users there seem to be reading this thread with strange amounts of interest I'd like them to square the circle if possible on how you tell lolcows to "just ignore your kiwifarms thread" whenever they complain about it while having Josh here crying that he can't host a serious thread on himself, on the Internet Famous board and not some backwater one, because the mogging would break his fucking brain and he'd be unable to just ignore it.
josh on dickralph1r.png

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Bro I just want to talk to Trombonista about our lord and savior Hina Kagiyama from Touhou.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
No respect for other forums having different culture than theirs. Reddit moment.
If you would like Trombonista you can always come over here and apply to be a mod here, fuck they even made me a mod. Not sure if Josh would like you using onion farms though and you will have to assimilate to our sites culture.
In other words get fucked foxdick faggot
You might actually like it here
Trombonista. Just saying.

Red Onion

Registered
I haven't been around for years and I'm still keeping up on everything that happened, Don't think I'll sign back up on KF since I've moved on in life and the site is hard to access atm but looking at this thread, I know CIA Nigger being some kind of sperg because I remember seeing his Discord account with the blue fox-like avatar hang around a certain group of people in some offshoot Discord server related to Kiwifarms at the time. He even announced in the offshoot server when he was going to register on Kiwifarms and that he did.

In fact, These same group of people always hung around that voice chat in this autistic server and kept complaining about Kiwifarms daily while still using it, Likely to trollshield.

Yawning Sneasel
Feline Darkmage
Jaiman
Aquinas
Inlivingtuna / Felix

There were others but these are the ones notable in the group from those days that I remember