Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Moderators

General gossip about kiwifarms

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
I am just sick of that 5tenographer faggot. All I did was post some mean reaction stickers years ago in the vtuber thread. Then I got some salty DM's from him and suddenly its like Im a sworn enemy of the farms that gets permabanned without warning after a few weeks regardless of the fact I never did it again on any alt accounts or did anything stupid on alts. Ban appeals? lmao they don't do that on the farms and there's no option to. You're just brought to a page that softlocks you from using the site.

Nevermind actual fedposters get away with far worse on there as shown even on Onion farms and those same groups of posters shit up threads all the time with fedposting nonsense. "free speech" my ass. That LARP is too funny to not laugh at.

The place has quickly devolved into a tranny obsessed version of reddit over the last few years. Vtubers really are money launderers if you aren't allowed to criticize them at all and their sycophants infest almost every site and forum on the internet.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I am just sick of that 5tenographer faggot. All I did was post some mean reaction stickers years ago in the vtuber thread. Then I got some salty DM's from him and suddenly its like Im a sworn enemy of the farms that gets permabanned without warning after a few weeks regardless of the fact I never did it again on any alt accounts or did anything stupid on alts. Ban appeals? lmao they don't do that on the farms and there's no option to. You're just brought to a page that softlocks you from using the site.

Nevermind actual fedposters get away with far worse on there as shown even on Onion farms and those same groups of posters shit up threads all the time with fedposting nonsense. "free speech" my ass. That LARP is too funny to not laugh at.

The place has quickly devolved into a tranny obsessed version of reddit over the last few years. Vtubers really are money launderers if you aren't allowed to criticize them at all and their sycophants infest almost every site and forum on the internet.
That's the reality of KF's hypocrisy. I don't know if the section still exists, but in the "about" section or the "help" section there was a little snippet and I'll never forget it because I ran afoul of a horde of trannies who use the site, but I remember distinctly
"A place where you can post without being tone-policed by troons"
I wish I still had access to my account because I messaged Josh specifically about the tranny problems I saw cropping up on the site starting with Blake Hobbs (CommieDickGurl) and the two troons he dragged over who started trying to inject their politics into everything. But I told him this:
I said that the Byuu fake suicide, the ILJ tranny protection squad, the trannies posting on the site were all part of a bigger picture that would begin to cause issues for him and I'm counting the Keffals / Fong-Jones thing as a fulfillment of that proclamation.
Instead of listening to me though, Josh took my DM perms away lmao. That's how it is. Everything KF preaches to be is a lie. Everything it says it isn't is actually what it is. You're square on the money when you call it the tranny obsessed version of reddit where you can say "nigger"

Anyway, welcome to OnionFarms buddy. Enjoy your stay.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion

its a (((comedy site))) i got it for negrating null and poking fun at him in chat for being mad about this site

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Welcome to onion fren. They ban a lot of people wonder if they are on another banning spree again. I hear from some people on kiwi I talk to that Joshy is now convinced anyone who posts on onion farms is actively working against his site and planning to fed post nonstop so they are on the hunt for any suspected onion farms users to ban. Joshy is very paranoid and talks about how everyone is daddy jimming him (gay opping) all day every day.
I actively work against his site by sending well wishes and positive vibes to those who seek to destroy it... I couldn't be bothered trying to destroy Trannyfarms, but I support those who do... other than Elliot Fong Jones, he sucks.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
That's the reality of KF's hypocrisy. I don't know if the section still exists, but in the "about" section or the "help" section there was a little snippet and I'll never forget it because I ran afoul of a horde of trannies who use the site, but I remember distinctly
"A place where you can post without being tone-policed by troons"
I wish I still had access to my account because I messaged Josh specifically about the tranny problems I saw cropping up on the site starting with Blake Hobbs (CommieDickGurl) and the two troons he dragged over who started trying to inject their politics into everything. But I told him this:
I said that the Byuu fake suicide, the ILJ tranny protection squad, the trannies posting on the site were all part of a bigger picture that would begin to cause issues for him and I'm counting the Keffals / Fong-Jones thing as a fulfillment of that proclamation.
Instead of listening to me though, Josh took my DM perms away lmao. That's how it is. Everything KF preaches to be is a lie. Everything it says it isn't is actually what it is. You're square on the money when you call it the tranny obsessed version of reddit where you can say "nigger"

Anyway, welcome to OnionFarms buddy. Enjoy your stay.

IIRC its still there as a pinned message but buried somewhere either in "interior discussion" way down at the bottom of the homepage for some reason now or in general discussion. The LARP was funny as it became a self fulfilling prophecy for the farms. It does seem like they are always looking for a witchhunt and saw far more troon proselytizing on the homepage there than I ever saw on any mainstream platform.

Thanks, this place seems chill so far.

Reason: clarifying

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
Mod offended by my shitpost in tard baby general saying I will take a kid with thanatophoric dysplasia and put her in a snowman and throw her down the stairs. Obviously fake and the snowman thing a clear reference to anyone who follows the thread and knows her parents forced her to go in snow and she decompensated bc of it.

easily trolled.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Sam Losco was fired because he merged a bunch of gunt threads together for some reason. Josh later lies and says he "resigned." Sam was one of the first gunt mods and he hasn't posted since his firing.
View attachment 13334
Old news, but I'm still perplexed at how openly Josh can just lie to his users like that. Demodding Sam for his actions and asking his users to tell him why instead of telling him like a good Cheif Janitor would, then saying Sam "resigned." The users left are too stupid or too scared to notice this.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
sSome brave NPC attempts to dox chinktastic who everyone knows is a oriental in Aussie Land .
View attachment 26184
here's joshy coming around to clean up 🧹
View attachment 26185
Josh needs to protect chingtastic chong because he's the only mod for the gunt board. He's really kicked the jannying into overdrive since Sam was fired. Defending pedophile Poast for dozens of pages (which he and Josh still use), simping for trannies, etc. All of this to keep the Ralphamale from claiming his rightful Ws.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1670429424386.png

Oh my god Onionbros, how could you cap what this tender mountain troll said on KIWIFARMS and then MAKE FUN OF HER for it. Jesus, I'm shutting the forum down right now and it won't be back up until EVERY SINGLE DOUBLE POST that interferes with Trombonista's enjoyment of the site when she lurks here without an account are MERGED OR DEALT WITH
THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS