Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Josh: "I will rape that bitch and kill myself by SWAT team. Total Nigger Death. We're in the Kali Iuga. RaHoWa. White Sharia. Good times, weak men, bad times, strong men."

Also Josh: "Why is my userbase filled with rightoid nuts that hate women"

It's a mystery, Josh. We might never find out. But don't worry, we have A&N brightest minds on it!

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

Hellovan Onion
Josh: "I will rape that bitch and kill myself by SWAT team. Total Nigger Death. We're in the Kali Iuga. RaHoWa. White Sharia. Good times, weak men, bad times, strong men."

Also Josh: "Why is my userbase filled with rightoid nuts that hate women"

It's a mystery, Josh. We might never find out. But don't worry, we have A&N brightest minds on it!

Like clockwork

1694818405938.png

Hellovan Onion
Again, how are they expect to "win" when they fight with each other all the time? I thought politics was not the focus.
THE LEFT EATING ITSELF
1694821521425.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I just posted this in the Lidl thread for one of the new Onions, but I am going to post it here as well: this is a spontaneous openly homoerotic exchange that Null and Dynastia once had in the midst of a lolcow farm Q&A with Null. As you will see, Null and Dynastia were sexting one another likes pros, without skipping a beat, suggesting they were both very experienced in having this kind of a conversation:

DynastiaNullHomoerotic.jpg
DynastiaNullHomoerotic01.jpg

Full exchange starts here: https://archive.ph/dmUmM#selection-13413.0-13441.9

On a more serious note, I actually lament the fact that Null was once so playful/confident/careless that he could have a spontaneous ironic mock-gay conversation with one of his online friends and not give a damn about how this reflected on his masculinity. Null would be mortified of pulling off such a joke conversation in this day and age, with his extreme far-right radicalization and how utterly deranged he has become in his homophobia.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I'm just going to leave these at here and let you guys come up with your own conclusion.
View attachment 39519View attachment 39518View attachment 39517
@Empresa you were a chatfags right ? Ever heard of this Framergirl character ?

I couldn't resist, I have to respond to some of the bullshit that Lidl is saying with absolute authority and certainty about Null in this exchange:

"She[Elaine]'s absolutely eaten up inside that she didn't get to fuck Null during his manslut days", no, that's Lidl himself, that's why he posted that image of Null as an Eric Cartman cupid in one of his very first MATI posts, saying that he hoped Null would pick his cupid over those of others. That Eric Cartman-as-Null cupid is how Lidl sees Null.

NullCupid.jpg

I suspect Lidl likely developed an anime crush on Eric Cartman from the South Park cartoon when he was a young budding gay, and now he thinks he has found his IRL Eric Cartman - an obnoxious fat gay bear dom, who is unapologetically domineering and aggressive - in Null. Once again, Lidl is just telling on himself here.

"I have zero interest in what Null currently does in his private life and with whom and he doesn't talk about it because he, presumably, learned from his previous mistakes."

Nope, that's not it. Null won't tell anyone what his private life is really like, because he wants people to fall for his trad-LARP and to think that, since he's such a far-right racist White Power bigot, he's truly really living the wholesome trad lifestyle that "naturally" goes with that ideology, while providing no actual evidence whatsoever that this is actually the case. Null then associates with more public people, like Rekieta, who appeared - at first - to be a wholesome tradCath lawyer dad with the 8 kids, because people like Rekieta are being used by Null to appear trad-by-association. As soon as that was no longer the case, Rekieta was aggressively disavowed and discarded.

He's clearly not looking for any e-girls to hook up with anymore

And how does Lild purport to know this with such certainty and authority?

I just think it's funny that it really bothers Elaine that she wasn't the crazy e-girl that made him swear them off forever.

Again, how does Lidl purport to know with such certainty that Null has sworn off e-girls? Maybe this assumption is actually a cope on Lidl's part, because he actually wants Null all to his closeted gay self, so it's a cope for him to think that Null has stopped hooking up with those crazy wild bisexual androgirls he was into his whole fucking life. Perhaps swearing off androgirls is the first step to start fucking actual men, I don't know, everyone's path to gayness is different I suppose.

Finally I want to address the part about Null supposedly fucking Framergirl on the hood of a car - which I will contrast with the other version of this story, namely that she was passed out drunk and Null couldn't get it up.

What is it with Null and public exhibitionism in the handful of stories we have about Null having sex with women? First we get that story about Null and his then girlfriend being kicked out of a party for making out in front of everyone, and here we get a story about Null fucking a woman under the open skies and the watchful eye of God. Why is Null so into public exhibitionism and outdoor fucking? I am asking this question, not just because Null is now attacking Rekieta over his public exhibitionism (at least Rekieta is mature, mindful and considerate enough to go to a specific closed-off location where such exhibitionism is allowed and welcomed, and not to force it upon unsuspecting non-consenting strangers like Null did), but especially because Null always insists that it's the gays who have to sexually expose themselves to children and everyone else. Maybe Null is just projecting his own exhibitionism onto gays? Maybe Null is angry at Rekieta because Rekieta's exhibitionism reminds Null of a long held personal fetish that Null can no longer practice freely and carelessly the way he did when he was younger? Just wondering.

Last edited:

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Another dumb sucker agrees to allow Null into his life next Thursday:

I'm almost tempted to write and illustrate a meme for the Null cycle, but I'm far too lazy.
I'm betting this relationship will end badly in about 1 year-ish, somewhere before 2025.

Source: Comment Section
pepsiman666.png
And so the clock continues to tick forward for another name.